Tournament Gen 9 National Dex UU Kickoff Tournament - Week 1

1670852179155.png

Hello everyone, literal cover box legendaries dropped this generation, alongside some of the biggest OU staples from previous generation, so why not try out all the broken shit before we have to quickban the entire tier?

Tournament-Specific Rules

• General tournament rules and regulations.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round. However, this is quite unlikely to happen, as National Dex UU is still in their Alpha stage and will not be banning anything until after a month.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! or the SmogTours server
  • Replays are mandatory to prevent disputes.
  • This tournament will not count towards the ongoing 2022 National Dex Circuit or the yet-to-start 2023 Circuit.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Evasion Items Clause: Evasion items are banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Sleep Clause
Week 1
IcyHallsz  vs  Nezloe
SwordIsBored  vs  MultiPokemon
Namsu360  vs  Razorgliscor
3MoreMinutes
 vs  thebestever543
TheRuffletKid  vs  Arishem
Lupla
 vs  ToasterBoi420
What should by name be?  vs  kebab.ixx
Zesset
 vs  Adam3560
Lechen  vs  Concept Everything
ShadowSpoon  vs  Meminger21
LBN
 vs  Orangesodapop
dunoks  vs  Velcroc
ASKid679  vs  dillanplay
ibeat  vs  Elfuseon
Johnpaul Joestar  vs  hidingflames
GoldenSaiiber  vs  Dragon246
Nowno
 vs  MachJacob
eledgartb2  vs  Ara
EeveeWillEatYou  vs  Derpeddeath
Davo2544  vs  Gastlies
Runoisch
 vs  gorex
LogIce  vs  BaddyGames
N_Mareanie
 vs  Medeia
Ryuji  vs  velvet
Gangsta Spongebob
 vs  Codename C.A.T
I❤PocketMonsters  vs  Mr.Bossaru
setset77
 vs  Miyoko
Mandibuladel5555  vs  Parmesan Cheese
Smelvin Sanchez  vs  maroon
TylerOnPokemon  vs  R1C3M4N
petrasabor  vs  pulsar512b
The N@me User  vs  EqualsMC

Subs
BossCampers
Banbadoro
LA’Katone
SpaceSpeakers
RoiDadadou
Kanzeon23

Deadline is Sunday, 18th December at 11:59pm GMT -4

Last edited:
I, unfortunately, have to drop out mainly because I won't have any time to participate in this tournament. Very sorry about the inconvenience, was really looking forward to the tournament

Bka Onon

I see Fire.
is a Pre-Contributor
see its weird but i tried to talk with my opp to schedule a time and told them to gimme times they were comfortable with (i asked this like 3 times), but they never directly replied to it :/ and insisted on playing then and there at the weirdest times, they didn't tell me their time zone btw, so idk what to do
1671206429579.png

see its weird but i tried to talk with my opp to schedule a time and told them to gimme times they were comfortable with (i asked this like 3 times), but they never directly replied to it :/ and insisted on playing then and there at the weirdest times, they didn't tell me their time zone btw, so idk what to do View attachment 475745
I'll sub for anyone if needed. Just need permission from the Tour runners.

I, unfortunately, have to drop out mainly because I won't have any time to participate in this tournament. Very sorry about the inconvenience, was really looking forward to the tournament
New Matchups
EqualsMC vs The N@me User

see its weird but i tried to talk with my opp to schedule a time and told them to gimme times they were comfortable with (i asked this like 3 times), but they never directly replied to it :/ and insisted on playing then and there at the weirdest times, they didn't tell me their time zone btw, so idk what to do View attachment 475745
dillanplay please schedule a correct time with your opponent. if ur unable to discuss a proper match time then i unfortunately for you would have to give askid679 the win here... but you guys can still be matches together for now.

act, opponent missed scheduled time proof on his wall
dunoks vs Velcroc you guys can still match each other since i saw velcroc still try to reach out, if needed i can give an extention but i think u two can schedule this out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)