Tournament Gen 8 Random Battles Open - Finals [Won By Yes or no my dude]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I think there has been a mistake in matchmaking. My opponent last round (Sad is rebellion) didn't play against me and I was told it would be an act win bc they didn't respond to my messages (screenshots earlier in the thread). I would appreciate it if this could be fixed, or if I could be informed as to why it wasn't a win for me if it wasn't a mistake.
Right, I just checked the wall and didn't see your message, we'll fix this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey I think there has been a mistake in matchmaking. My opponent last round (Sad is rebellion) didn't play against me and I was told it would be an act win bc they didn't respond to my messages (screenshots earlier in the thread). I would appreciate it if this could be fixed, or if I could be informed as to why it wasn't a win for me if it wasn't a mistake.
It should be fixed now, our apoligies for the inconvenience

Calling a win soon. They seemed open to any time and never responded at my suggested time. I know it has only been a hour, but I have things to do. virajlegend Thank you.

I’m very confused, you and virajlegend never played in week 1 and Viraj called an act before the deadline and you never responded. Calling act in week 2 now is too late and since Viraj responded on the threat fists he’s was given the act win. Pls schedule a bit earlier next time so this can be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)