anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:aurorus:: redwood rogue, anaconja, ludicrosity
:avalugg:: Gekokeso, anaconja, Koista12
:lapras:: ludicrosity, anaconja, analysis geek

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Sorry for the delay, but here are the winners!

:ss/aurorus:

Aurorus [Optimized]
Abilities: Refrigerate / Snow Warning
Stats: 123 / 77 / 92 / 109 / 92 / 28 [521 BST]
Added Moves: Boomburst, Power Gem
Summary of Changes: +20 Def, +10 SpA, -30 Spe
Description/Role: incredibly strong mon that nevertheless requires tr because of its abysmal speed and defensive typing.
anaconja's Aurorus!

:ss/avalugg:
Fighting

Avalugg [Optimized]
Abilities
: Own Tempo / Ice Body / Sturdy
Stats: 105 / 117 / 184 / 44 / 46/ 28 [534 BST]
Added Moves: Icicle Crash
Summary of Changes: No changes to stats.
Description/Role: Avalugg needs very little to get to OU, and this buff certainly helps it a lot. Body press hits like an absolute nuke that is capable of hitting stuff for nuclear damage, but still has its fair share of checks to its name. ice fighting is also surprisingly good on it, as it removes its stealth rock weakness and overall helps it really mess up with various types of physical attackers in the tier such as weavile, garchomp, landorus and more, at the cost of losing matchups against types that it already struggled against such as flying or psychic. Overall just a very strong wall that isn't passive anymore, but still can be checked via status and just hitting hard from the special side.
Gekokeso's Avalugg!

:lapras:

Lapras [Optimized]
Abilities: Water absorb, Shell armor, Technician
Stats: 130/105 (+20) /80/85/95/60 Bst: 555
Added Moves: Aqua jet, Swords dance
Summary of Changes: Ability added, no stats changed, moves added
Description/Role: This thing is actually pretty scary once setup bulldoze actually destroys pex but aside from pex its primary checks are limited to bulky waters like fini and ferrothorn. Once its checks are removed however it can be a pretty effective cleaner.
and analysis geek's Lapras! Congrats!

Discussion Phase is up and will last 24 hours.

also, 5th Slate will be the biggest Slate yet, so prepare your favourite pokemon!<3

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
5th Slate: Free Slate! (and also Item slate ig)
:soul-dew::lustrous-orb::douse-drive::thick-club::leek::light-ball::lucky-punch::dragon-memory::adamant-orb::quick-powder:

Grab your favourite mons, improve on them in anyway you want, and submit them! This way everyone can show some love to that pokemon they always wanted to see have viability, but never got to.​
Rules:
  • Everyone can submit 2 Optimized Pokemon Max. and 1 Item that would improve a Pokemon, like Thick Club for Marowak or Light ball for Pikachu.​
  • You can choose any Pokemon from RUBL and below, and Optimize them to a power level of OU max.​
  • Every Optimization to a Pokemon with a Mega Evolution, will only affect the Mega stat-wise, you are not allowed to make changes to the Megas.​
  • The Optimizing Items should be similar to the existing Items of that type, as in, they can only affect the Pokemon stat-wise or give it a "special effect" ala Farfetch'd's Leek or Soul Dew.​
There will be 5 Pokemon Winners and 2 Item winners, and Submission Slate will last 6-7 days, Good Luck!​
Edit: Forgot to include the item template lol
Name: (existing item) [Optimized] / New Item
Wielder:
Effect:
Appearance/Description: Basically lore

Last edited:
:ss/rampardos:

Rampardos [Optimized]
Abilities: No Guard / Mold Breaker / Sheer Force
Stats: 92 / 155 / 70 / 85 / 60 / 88 [550 BST]
Added Moves: None
Summary of Changes: -5 HP, -10 Atk, +10 Def, +20 SpA, +10 SpD, +30 Spe
Description/Role: Higher spatk and speed makes Rampardos a threatening wallbreaker with fantastic mixed coverage in Ice Beam/Blizzard and Flamethrower/Fire Blast. No Guard allows for powerful mixed sets that more effectively use an item other than Life Orb.

:ss/bastiodon:

Bastiodon [Optimized]
Abilities: Overcoat / Sturdy / Soundproof
Stats: 92 / 92 / 168 / 47 / 138 / 13 [550 BST]
Added Moves: Body Press, Gyro Ball, Head Smash, Pain Split, Teleport, Thunder Wave
Summary of Changes: +32 HP, +40 Atk, -17 Spe
Description/Role: Better bulk, Pain Split, Thunder Wave and Teleport give it more utility as a wall, while Gyro Ball helps limit its passivity.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:ss/klefki:

Klefki [Optimized]
Abilities: Prankster / Levitate
Stats: 77 / 90 / 101 / 90 / 97 / 75 [530 BST]
Added Moves: Encore, Taunt, Knock Off, Moonblast, Moonlight, U-Turn
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +10 Atk, +10 Def, +10 SpA, +10 SpD
Description/Role: very effective defensive pivot due to its wide support movepool.

:ss/hitmontop:

Hitmontop [Optimized]
Abilities: Intimidate / Technician / Steadfast
Stats: 70 / 115 / 95 / 35 / 110 / 90 [515 BST]
Added Moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +20 Atk, +20 Spe
Description/Role: it be an offensive spinner with great coverage.

Reaper Cloth [Optimized]
Effect: When held by Sableye, its Defense and Sp. Def are 1.5x and it is unable to be removed.
Description/Role: makes sableye into a nice pivot

:ss/passimian:
1652364731924.png
1652451747741.png

Passimian [Optimized]
Abilities: Flower Veil/Reciever/Ha:Defiant
Stats: 100/120/90/40/80/95
Added Moves: +Power Whip
Summary of Changes: +Grass typing, +20 spd, +15 spe
Description/Role: Your standard fighting typing wall breaker. It is able to threaten more pokemon with it's improved speed tier and new signature item, bond Berry. I increased it's special bulk so it can take neutral special hits better. It resist ground which is always good. It also can chose to benefit from intimidators like landorus-t coming in on it with defiant or being straight up immune to status and stat drops with flower veil.

Item looks like the berry passimian holds.
Bond Berry [Optimized]
Effect: If held by passimian, it's attack is 1.5x as long as all of it's teammates are unfainted. item cannot be removed.
Description: Let's passimian absorb knock offs and be a strong early game wallbreaker. This item is essentially useless if one of passimian's teammates faint to balance it out. This item is based off the berry passimian is holding above and passimian being dubbed the "teamwork" pokemon.

Edit2: Passimian now Fighting/Grass over Fighting/Dark and has access to Flower veil. Gains one new move in power whip.

Last edited:
:swsh/zoroark:

Zoroark [Optimized]
Abilities: Illusion
Stats: 90 / 105 / 90 / 120 / 100 / 105
Added Moves: Moonblast / Play Rough / Swords Dance
Summary of Changes: + 30 hp / + 30 defense / + 40 Special Defense, added fairy moves and swords dance.
Description / Role: Now with the fairy typing, its no longer weak to common coverage moves like close combat / focus miss and uturn. Its also not incredibly frail, allowing it to not spontaneously combust whenever something hits it. Combine this with 105 / 120 offenses and you get a pretty good mon that can run physical and special sets, or a mixed set.

:swsh/bewear:

Bewear [Optimized]
Abilities: Fluffy / Unnerve / Thick Fat
Stats: 120 / 125 / 110 / 55 / 90 / 60
Added Moves: None
Summary of Changes: + 30 DEF, plus 30 spDEF,
Description / Role: Fat and powerful wall, but without healing it can be worn down by chip and status. I thought about giving it recovery but I feel that would be too good.

:poison barb:
Poison Barb [Optimized]
When held by qwilfish, multiplies hp, defense, and special defense by 1.5
Description / Role: Makes Qwilfish have 93 / 123 / 77 bulk.

:ss/gourgeist: (all sizes)

Gourgeist [Optimized]
Abilities: Prankster / Insomnia / Adaptability
Stats: 85 / 100 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 84 (Normal)
95 / 105 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 69 (Large)
75 / 95 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 99 (Small)
105 / 110 / 132 / 58 / 85 / 54 (Super)
Added Moves: Taunt, Parting Shot
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +10 Attack, +10 SpDef, +10 Defense
Description/Role: it dos gourgeist things, but better now because its got prankster and taunt. its attack was raised slightly so they could use Adaptability if a offensive set was ever so desired, what i tried to here was make them all good without Super outclassing the rest. parting shot lets it easily pivot out of any unfavorable match ups

:ss/archeops:

Archeops [Optimized]
Abilities: Defeatist / Early Bird
Stats: 75 / 140 / 75 / 112 / 75 / 110
Added Moves: Brave Bird, Hurricane
Summary of Changes: +10 Defense, +10 Sp. Def
Description/Role: its archeops, but without having to use Defeatist! the one thing that hindered it to do anything. it was also given new moves in Brave Bird and Hurricane, BB bc dual wingbeat is just, not it. hurricane for any special sets. the +10 defenses are so its not too frail.

1652535419932.png

Sharp Beak [Optimized]
Effect
: If held by Talonflame, Gale Wings gets changed to work at any time.
Description: I had to make it broken Gale Wings instead of just a better Gale Wings because Talonflame has to choose to not run HDB. This allows Talonflame to run havoc over its foes with +1 priority Brave Birds.

:gs/dunsparce:
Dunsparce[Optimized]

Abilities: Rattled/Run Away/Serene Grace
Stats: 125/95/70/90/65/80 [BST: 525]
Added Moves: +Quiver Dance
Summary of Changes: +25hp, +25atk, +25spatk, +35spe
Description/Role: These buff helps dunsparce to be better at utilizing its vast movepool. 80 is a decent speed tier, can outspeed all the walls and the entire paralyzed meta, making the gimmicky paraflinch set significantly better. Quiver Dance makes Dunsparce a good set up sweeper.

:dp/spiritomb:
Spritiomb [Optimized]
Abilities: Regenerator/Infiltrator
Stats: 78/92/108/92/108/35 [BST: 513]
Added Moves: Spikes, Haze
Summary of Changes: +28hp
Description/Role: The tomb now don't just sit there and lay waste, it can actually brings a lot of value to its team as a regen mon, it can set up hazard, it can stop sweeper with haze, and unlike toxapex, it has a good damage output, spiritomb's hex hits things really hard after it inflicted status with will-o-wisp and/or toxic.

Light Ball
Light Ball[Optimized] / New Item
Effect: When held by the Pikachu family(Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Raichu-A), their special attack and attack stats are 1.5
Description: Non of the member from the franchise icon really viable in competitive pokemon, so I think a built-in choice band and specs could help. With this item, Raichu is a great pivot/wall breaker and Alolan Raichu under electric terrain is mad scary.

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
24~ Hours Warning

Also my subs<3

:ss/carracosta:[Optimized]

Stats: 94 / 108 / 153 / 85 / 103 / 20 [543 BST]
Abilities: Solid Rock / Sturdy / Storm Drain [HA]
Added Moves: +Shore Up, Accelerock
Summary of Changes: +20 Hp, +20 Def +40 Spdef, -12 Spe
Description/Role: Tank Turtle, strong and good.

:ss/ninetales:[Optimized]

Stats: 80 / 80 / 80 / 100 / 100 / 100 [540 BST]
Abilities: Flash Fire / Drought [HA]
Added Moves: +Volt Switch, Lava Plume, Moonblast
Summary of Changes: +7 HP, +4 Atk, +5 Def, +19 Spa
Description/Role: Sun good now :D kitsune so fairy

:dubious-disc:
Dubious Disc [Optimized]
Effect: If held by Porygon-Z, gives it the effects of protean on top of the ability it already has.
Description: able to run the amazing Protean/Adaptability effect, with the incredible movepool it has, in exchange for its item slot.

:ss/larvesta:
Larvesta [Optimized]
Type:Bug/Fire
Abilities:Flame Body(Swarm)
Stats:95/110/110/70/80/75
Added Moves:Recover
Summary of Changes:IDK man do the math yourself
Description/Role:Defensive pivot with STAB U-Turn for some meaty chip and Wisp. Recover is good and Morning Sun is garbage and makes me nervous using it.

I had to get rid of two subs because the mons were already used, shame on you all for using so many cool mons before I got here
:bw/toxicroak:
Toxicroak: Optimized
Stats:
90 HP / 115 Atk / 85 Def / 75 SpA / 85 SpD / 90 Spe
Typing: Poison/Dark
Abilities: Emergency Exit, Dry Skin, Vital Spirit (HA)
New Moves: U-Turn
Justification: As I was first making this sub for Multiverse, I learned that Toxicroak shares a BST with Electabuzz, so I challenged myself to make a Magmar/Electabuzz style of Toxicroak evolution, shown in the new BST of 540 and hidden ability of Vital Spirit. This stat boost allows for more consistent offense as well as the ability to take a fucking hit. I also picked a more defensive type of Dark to complement Poison so this doesn't worry as much about Flying or especially Psychic moves. Given Toxicroak's viability with Choice Scarf in the past, I gave this both Emergency Exit and U-turn as pivot options. That said, Dry Skin allows for Water immunity, which is always a fun time. Gaining the Dark type also allows for STAB on Knock Off and Sucker Punch, both of which were already useful for Toxicroak and make this set even more threatening. It also gets Fighting, Ground, and Ice coverage for whatever needs to be countered at the time.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And here you see a Smogon user in the wild, shamelessly resubmitting a concept from another mod in hopes people would like it more over here
:bw/electivire:
Electivire: Optimized
Stats:
85 HP/ 123 Atk / 90 Def / 60 SpA / 90 SpD / 95 Spe (543 BST)
Typing: Electric
Abilities: Motor Drive / Rock Head / Reckless (HA)
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Icicle Crash
Justification: Hey look, I essentially buffed most moves that Electivire used in older games. With a more consistent or offensive Wild Charge from Rock Head or Reckless and higher damage replacements for Fire and Ice Punch, Electivire’s offensive capabilities are on par with actual viable mons. With a consistent physical attack stat comes little need for special moves, but I could still see Volt Switch usage since it’s Volt Switch. I also put up some defensive stats so it may not die instantly to any moves it could be weak to, especially since it’ll be in a good position to counter them. Also, I’m aware that dropping the SpA means straying away from a fundamental part of Electivire, but the only reason it used Flamethrower is because it normally doesn’t have a good physical Fire move. (This is almost word for word my multiverse sub lmao)
If OptiMons v2 is a continuation of OptiMons, that would mean Electivire is alr optimized

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Subs are closed! Veto Time!

:poison barb:
Poison Barb [Optimized]
When held by qwilfish, multiplies hp, defense, and special defense by 1.5
Description / Role: Makes Qwilfish have 93 / 123 / 77 bulk.
HP is not a stat that can be buffed. (also that's not the effective bulk it would have, remember that the buff would affect the stats in battle directly, not the base stats)

Dunsparce[Optimized]

Abilities: Scrappy/Run Away/Serene Grace
Stats: 125/95/70/90/65/80 [BST: 525]
Added Moves: +Boomburst, Quiver Dance
Summary of Changes: +25hp, +25atk, +25spatk, +35spe
Description/Role: These buff helps dunsparce to be better at utilizing its vast movepool. 80 is a decent speed tier, can outspeed all the walls and the entire paralyzed meta, making the gimmicky paraflinch set significantly better. Quiver Dance makes Dunsparce a good set up sweeper. STAB Boomburst with Scrappy alongside its flexible learnset, Dunsparce can wreak havoc after a +1, it can even manage to barely 1v1 a heatran switching in, sky-high HP stat makes it harder to revenge kill dunsparce, if you want, a little hp investment and subtitute c (not at full)an turn any blissey into a set up fodder, sounds ridiculous but I believe its dependence on getting quiver dance up to be threatening will part-nerf it.
QD + STAB Scrappy Boomburst + infinite coverage is just not healthy, look at the other Scrappy Boomburst abusers, Swellow and Exploud, the former has 75 spa and no way to boost itself, and the latter has 68 speed, and again, no way to boost itself. Remove 2 of either QD, Scrappy and Boomburst.

:dp/spiritomb:
pokemon [Optimized]
Abilities: Regenerator/Infiltrator
Stats: 108/92/108/92/108/35 [BST: 543]
Added Moves: Spikes, Haze
Summary of Changes: +58hp
Description/Role: The tomb now don't just sit there and lay waste, it can actually brings a lot of value to its team as a regen mon, it can set up hazard, it can stop sweeper with haze, and unlike toxapex, it has a good damage output, spiritomb's hex hits things really hard after it inflicted status with will-o-wisp and/or toxic. The additional 58 hp cranked up its health point to 108, which fits its lore, although this made pain split a lot less useful, regenerator can keep this mon healthy and help with longevity.
This is a Regen mon bulkier than toxapex, with only one weakness in Fairy, remove regen or reduce its bulk severely.

Voting will start once all subs are fixed or in 24 hours.

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
With the only still vetoed submission being Aqua1272's Poison Barb, Voting has begun! You can vote for 3 submissions made for Pokemon, and 3 submissions for items. 1st place is 3 points, 2nd place is 2 points, and 3rd place is one.
Self-vote CAN'T be 1st place.
Voting Phase will last 24 hours.​
Template:
Item:
Pokemon:
Example:
Item: megaspoopy000's Blue Orb, megaspoopy000's Rusted Shield. megaspoopy000's Rare Bone
Pokemon: megaspoopy000's Torterra, megaspoopy000's Arceus, megaspoopy000's Lapras

Mons::hitmontop: anaconja, :toxicroak: RedwoodRogue, :ninetales: megaspoopy000
The shit that mons hold::sharp-beak: Palpitoadchamp, :light-ball: r1dude, :dubious-disc: megaspoopy000

Thanks for your patience with me this slate

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Pokemon: NotCopen's :rampardos:, Regic Boat's :gourgeist:, anaconja's :hitmontop:
Item: anaconja's :reaper-cloth:, my :dubious-disc:, PalpitoadChamp's :sharp-beak:

Remember to get your votes in! There will be 5 Pokemon winners and 2 Item winners, so your vote will definitely count in getting something you want in the mod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)