[Gen 8] Flawless Shiny Females in Eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hi, and welcome to yet another giveaway!

Since I've found the time again to breed awesome stuff in SwSh, I also end up with a bunch of monsters I simply don't want. All the monsters here are bred on my CFW Switch and are still in their egg. Nothing gets cloned, first come first serve! The Pokémon will have various abilities and will hatch shiny in your game!

I'll keep updating this thread (once stock runs out) througout the coming weeks, since I have lots to breed on SwSh. Copy and fill in the format below to enter this giveaway.

FORMAT
Ingame Name: ___
Wanted Pokémon: ___
Timezone: ___
Communication: Forum/Discord
Question; What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything?

MY INFO
Ingame Name: Wouter
Timezone: GMT+2

RULES
- Post here if you want an egg.
- One egg per person, per update!
- Make sure you read the entire thread.
- STRIKE your post once you've received your Pokémon.
- If picked communication via Smogon Forum, I will send you a DM to arrange the trade. If you pick Discord, include your Discord username and I will contact you.

Sephirona 1x Meowth Galar, Rain Moon 1x Farfetch'd Galar, craymond727 1x Skwovet, Ryuu Davin 1x Gossifleur, Max. Optimizer 1x Zigzagoon, 1x Gossifleur, Haquise 1x Gossifleur

THE POKÉMON

31.31.31.xx.31.31 Adamant
Curse | Night Slash | Double-Edge | Flail
Stock: 2

31.31.31.xx.31.31 Jolly

Quick Attack | Quick Guard | Feint | Counter
Stock: 0

31.31.31.xx.31.31 Jolly
Leer | Parting Shot | Knock Off | Quick Guard
Stock: 3

31.31.31.xx.31.31 Adamant
Belly Drum | Defense Curl | Last Resort | Rollout
Stock: 0

31.00.31.31.31.31 Bold
Growth | Leech Seed | Poison Powder | Sleep Powder
Stock: 1

Last edited:

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ingame Name: Rona
Wanted Pokémon: Meowth
Timezone: GMT+2 (MO)
Communication: Forum/Discord: Discord, but MO said he would help me pick it up from you if that's ok!
Question; What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything? 42 :D

Thanks for the giveaway, Buck. I haven't played much SwSh so a Purrserker would be really helpful if I were to do raids in the future~

Edit: Thanks again \o/

Last edited:
Ingame Name: Rain
Wanted Pokémon: Farfetch'd
Timezone: GMT+7
Communication: Discord preferably
Question; What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything? 4️⃣2️⃣

Thank you very much for the giveaway!

Ingame Name: Chris
Wanted Pokémon: Skwovet
Timezone: GMT -4/EST
Communication: Forum
Question: What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything? 42?

Thanks for hosting! I made some questionable Apriball decisions and appreciate the help

Last edited:
Ingame Name: Ryuu Davin
Wanted Pokémon: Gossifleur
Timezone: gmt +2
Communication: Forum/Discord
Discord name: ryuud #3015
Question; What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything? Why 42?

Thank you for doing this. Never find shiny gossifleur in +3 years of swsh play, so this is my chance :)

Got it, thank you!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I offer my best greetings old friend,

Today, I'm posting on behalf of Sephirona.
Since she doesn't have an online subscription yet, I will accept the Pokémon and trade them to her at a later point.

Ingame Name: Christophe
Wanted Pokémon: Zigzagoon and Gossifleur
Timezone: GMT+2
Communication: Forum/Discord: Discord
Question; What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything? 42

Thank you very much for hosting, this brings back a lot of memories of when we first met.
Keep up the good work!

I hereby confirm that I received the eggs, thank you!

Last edited:
Ingame Name: May
Wanted Pokémon: Gossifleur
Timezone: GMT -7
Communication: Discord
Question; What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything? 42...?

Thank you!

Last edited:
I
Ingame Name: Marz
Wanted Pokémon: Zigzagoon
Timezone: GMT-5
Communication:Forum
Question; What's the answer to the Ultimate Question about Life, the Universe and Everything? 42

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)