Done Gen 8 CAP Updates - CAP22 - Kerfluffle

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
:kerfluffle: CAP22: Kerfluffle Generation 8 Update :kerfluffle:

Hello! Welcome to the Generation 8 Kerfluffle update thread. In this thread, we will be updating the movepool of one of our past CAP creations to better match the changes Gamefreak made in Generation 8.

A major change that occurred between this update cycle and the last was to significantly narrow the scope of CAP updates. Abilities, statlines, and typings will not be changed during the course of this update. Only changes to a CAP's movepool will be allowed. Additionally, full movepool changes are also off the table, as the Update Leaders will decide where to distribute moves for their respective Pokemon based off logic and the ICC.

Furthermore, we have defined what type of changes are allowed to movepools, as well as the type of moves up for discussion. Movepool changes will be broken down in two categories: removals and additions. Moves that are subject to removal are those that have been rendered unusable in Sword and Shield, such as Pursuit, and past generation tutors and Technical Machiness that are not available as a Generation 8 Technical Machines or Technical Records. Move that are subject to addition are moves introduced in Sword and Shield and moves that are new Generation 8 Technical Machines or Technical Records. Please make sure that any moves brought up in this thread fall under at least one of these categories.

We have also defined the following considerations for use in evaluating move removals and additions. The foremost consideration is that any change proposed fits both the flavor of the CAP in question and the flavor of Generation 8 as a whole. This means that all changes should follow trends and precedents seen in Generation 8. Intentional buffing and balancing of CAP Pokemon is not the intent of this update cycle. We also wish to avoid the creation of an unbalanced CAP Pokemon. Therefore, the second consideration for move changes is the competitive impact of said changes. Moves that are clearly too powerful will be banned from discussion by the Update Leader.

This update cycle also has a set schedule. For four weeks, each of the seven Update Leaders will post a discussion thread for a single CAP Pokemon. This thread will be used for the discussion of changes to a CAPs movepool as explained in this post. Each thread will have six days reserved for discussion on potential changes to a CAP's movepool. On the seventh day, the Update Leader will collect the ICC and determine what will be changed. Controversial changes will be subject to a poll.

For the discussion of Kerfluffle, please refer to its original movepool submission for the CAP's full movepool. Some other resources the CAP mods have compiled to make discussion easier is this list of cut moves that are distributed to our CAP pokemon, and this list of past TMs that were not included as Gen 8 TMs and TRs. Note that for the TM list, moves with * are those that have been cut entirely.

This thread will be locked until LucarioOfLegends makes their leading post.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Hey y’all, I’ll be your host for a part of Updates, and the first one up from me is our favorite jar of peanut butter, Kerfluffle.

:xy/kerfluffle:

Let’s jump into the movepool.

Red means the move is not in SWSH
Blue means the move isn't a TM or TR in SWSH, so if we decide that it should be in Kerfluffle's Generation 8 movepool, it must be moved in Level Up or Egg Moves (and thus requires discussion)
Green moves would be blue, except the move already appears in Level Up or Egg Moves

- Scratch
- Feather Dance
- Fairy Wind
5: Fairy Wind
9: Yawn
13: Wake-Up Slap
17: Draining Kiss
21: Endure
25: Crush Claw
29: Scary Face
33: Parting Shot
37: Play Rough
41: Rest
45: Aura Sphere
49: Moonblast
53: Close Combat
57: Nightmare
57: Dream Eater

Charm (Clefable)
Encore (Clefable)
Quick Guard (Sawk)
Wide Guard (Throh)
Wish (Clefable)

TM01: Work Up
TM06: Toxic
TM08: Bulk Up
TM10: Hidden Power
TM11: Sunny Day
TM12: Taunt
TM15: Hyper Beam
TM17: Protect
TM21: Frustration
TM27: Return

TM31: Brick Break
TM32: Double Team
TM34: Sludge Wave
TM36: Sludge Bomb
TM41: Torment
TM42: Facade
TM44: Rest
TM45: Attract
TM48: Round
TM52: Focus Blast
TM53: Energy Ball
TM67: Retaliate
TM68: Giga Impact
TM77: Psych Up
TM85: Dream Eater

TM86: Grass Knot
TM87: Swagger
TM88: Sleep Talk
TM90: Substitute
TM91: Flash Cannon
TM95: Snarl
TM99: Dazzling Gleam
TM100: Confide

Drain Punch
Giga Drain
Helping Hand
Low Kick
Snore

- Celebrate
- Hold Hands
- Fly
- Metronome

Strength
Power-Up Punch

Secret Power

Let’s get some questions up on the board. Questions 1 & 2 have a much higher priority at the moment, so I would like to keep the majority of discussion around them for the time being.

1) Kerfluffle has a Generation 6 Event in its movepool, which makes things tricky. While all of the moves present in the event are technically usable in the game, all but Metronome would be locked behind a transfer-only event, and usability before Home's implementation would require a completely new event for Celebrate, Hold Hands, and Fly. Considering we know next to nothing about how these events will transfer in Pokemon Home, should we keep Kerfluffle's access to this event? And if so, does the fact Game Freak hasn't released an event with these moves give us enough of a precedent for us to allow another CAP event?

2) The remaining moves in blue, which include Toxic, Double Team, Torment, Psych Up, Swagger, Confide, and Strength are all generally non-competitive in nature. Which ones should be kept, if any, and where should they be moved to in the movepool if they are?

3) Are there any new TMs, TRs, or moves introduced in SwSh that should be newly added to Kerfluffle’s movepool, as they fit flavorfully with Kerfluffle?

Last edited:
About question 1, Fly is actually TM06 in Pokémon Sword and Shield, and therefore could seamlessly be added to Kerfluffle's TM pool. There is precedent for this in Pikachu getting Surf through TR after having gotten it exclusively through various events. Celebrate and Hold Hands are useless in a game without Z moves so it's safe to just ignore them.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As far as removals, Toxic and Celebrate make the most sense. Keep Celebrate in the Z-Celebrate then until we see if GF actually does Events this generation. They usually have at least one at the start. As Talpr0ne noted, Fly and Metronome are both TMs/TRs, so Celebrate and Hold Hands are the only moves actually lost.

Given Kerfluffle was built around Parting Shot, I think retaining Torment by placing it in the Lv 57 Nightmare slot makes sense, and Power-Up Punch can go at L13. At the end of the day Kerfluffle is a miscievous fey creature, and these two moves match it's general approach to things. Kerfluffle actually loses Power-Up Punch otherwise!

There's a few moves I think are flavorful but might need a competitive ruling:
Fake Tears - Nearly all Fairy-types get this, but lowers opponent SpD by two stages so worth discussing.
Mystical Fire - Controversial as it adds a new coverage type to Kerfluffle, but with the loss of Hidden Power and Mystical Fire also being a stat-drop, it makes sense. Quite a few Fairies picked it up.
Spirit Break - As Kerfluffle is build around Parting Shot and therefore lowering stats, Spirit Break does both and gives it a 100% accurate physical Fairy STAB. It's weaker that Play Rough but has the guaranteed drop on the other stat. It could go in Level-Up with a different arrangement or Egg from Grimmsnarl.

Pure Flavor suggestions:
Assurance - Huge distribution on Fighting types in Gen 8.
Body Slam - Huge distribution + is a body pillow.
Body Press - I mean, it IS a Body Pillow. Not really viable over Close Combat or Aura Sphere / Focus Blast.
Mega Punch - Fighting mon with fists.
Mega Kick - Bipedal Fighting mon.
Revenge - STAB and a very fey thing to do.
Reversal - Pretty much every bipedal Fighting Pokemon got this.
Superpower - It's Close Combat, but worse.

Last edited:

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Here are my recommendations:

If we're interested in replacing Nightmare with Torment, that would be a suitable replacement. Otherwise, I'm not really interested in keeping any of the other TMs.

Here are the list of Gen 8 TMs and TRs that Kerfluffle should have access to imo:

TM00 Mega Punch
TM01 Mega Kick
TM06 Fly
TM08 Hyper Beam
TM09 Giga Impact
TM21 Rest
TM24 Snore
TM25 Protect
TM26 Scary Face
TM28 Giga Drain
TM29 Charm
TM31 Attract
TM34 Sunny Day
TM37 Beat Up
TM39 Facade
TM40 Swift
TM41 Helping Hand
TM42 Revenge
TM43 Brick Break
TM47 Fake Tears
TM52 Bounce
TM62 Speed Swap
TM63 Drain Punch
TM72 Magic Room
TM75 Low Sweep
TM76 Round
TM79 Retaliate
TM85 Snarl
TM87 Draining Kiss
TM88 Grassy Terrain
TM89 Misty Terrain
TM94 False Swipe
TM97 Brutal Swing

TR01 Body Slam
TR07 Low Kick
TR13 Focus Energy
TR14 Metronome
TR17 Amnesia
TR20 Substitute
TR21 Reversal
TR22 Sludge Bomb
TR26 Endure
TR27 Sleep Talk
TR29 Baton Pass
TR30 Encore
TR35 Uproar
TR37 Taunt
TR39 Superpower
TR48 Bulk Up
TR53 Close Combat
TR56 Aura Sphere
TR64 Focus Blast
TR65 Energy Ball
TR70 Flash Cannon
TR77 Grass Knot
TR78 Sludge Wave
TR83 Ally Switch
TR85 Work Up
TR90 Play Rough
TR92 Dazzling Gleam
TR99 Body Press

Comments on some:

Mystical Fire would increase Kerfluffle's coverage to hit Aegislash rather hard, which would counter it otherwise, so I'm not really sure that's the best addition.

Grassy Terrain is a nod to Kerfluffle's Grass-type flavor.

Kept Fly and Metronome from the event because it's funny. If Fly needs to go, so be it, but I want Metronome on the TM/TR List in my quest for all CAPs to have Metronome.

Ribombee, another fast Fairy-type, has access to Speed Swap.

Kerfluffle already has access to Feather Dance, so Charm seems ok.

Magic Room is learned by a couple of Fairy-types too.

Not really sure if we should be handing out Spirit Break to Kerfluffle, but I guess it fits if we want to give it.

Last edited:

MrPanda

not a bear
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
1. Echoing what Talpr0ne said, Fly is now a TM and without Z moves Celebrate and Hold Hands are useless. So we can just put the event aside and place Fly in the TM list.

2. I really don't see why to keep them, as imo they have neither competitive nor flavor implications.

3. Well, there's some moves which I think worth to mention: Beat Up, Revenge, Fake Tears, Bounce (it gets Fly, why not) and Assurance from TM list; Body Slam (yay pillow fight), Reversal, Superpower, Darkest Lariat, Throat Chop and Body Press from TR list. In addition, I don't think any other new move fit it well besides Body Press.

I disagree on giving Kerfluffle Body Press. The move is mostly learned by large or massive Pokemon and Machamp doesnt even learn it so I can't see this pillow making use of it.

For a Pokémon that learned both Dream Eater and Nightmare, Nasty Plot makes sense for flavor but would need discussion.
I can't imagine Fake Tears would do much harm and would be in favor of Mystical Fire as well.

MrPanda

not a bear
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
I disagree on giving Kerfluffle Body Press. The move is mostly learned by large or massive Pokemon and Machamp doesnt even learn it so I can't see this pillow making use of it.
Not necessarily, as Hawlucha, Linoone and Sudowoodo can take this. Also, Bewear is a plush-based pokémon that is able learn it.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
One TR I haven't seen brought up here is TR96 Pollen Puff. It might seem a little over the top with some Bug Coverage and would need a competitive ruling, but I'd argue that the flavor of a puff of pollen on a soft punching pillow mon could make sense. While initially exclusive to Ribombee, the move got moved to some other common non-Bug types like Shiinotic (which also happens to be Fairy type), Eldegoss, and Vileplume, so it's not totally out of the realm of possibility here in my opinion. Also this might be a bit of a stupid point, but if you've ever slept on a pillow covered in pollen in the spring time and woken up absolutely destroyed by allergies, Kerf using this move is essentially that but punching you in the face lol.

As Mystical Fire, I'm not seeing the flavor justification at all, and it would definitely improve Kerf's competitive presence, so I am against that one. But other physical moves like Darkest Lariat, Body Press, Superpower and Mega Punch/Kick I'm for just because pillow fights are just that, fights.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Alright, now that we are in the middle of the week, its time to weigh in on some things. If you object to some things it may change but expect these to go through otherwise.

Event Moves: I initially put Fly in blue because it would be quite weird to put in the actual main moveset so I wondered if people would like to keep it as an event move, but this does not seem to be the case. It also seems that no one has issue with removing both Celebrate and Hold Hands. As such Celebrate and Hold Hands will be removed, while Fly and Metronome will be placed in the TM/TR list.

Blue Moves:
Torment and Power-Up Punch are currently the only ones that seem to have good support behind staying right now, since they look to be inserted into the Level-Up pool while everything else seems to be met with indifference, so I would like more discussion on these moves just to confirm and to finalize anything else from these that may be staying.

Nasty Plot: I am certainly not a fan of this because of its possible competitive implications and more importantly its conflict with Parting Shot. Due to Kerfluffle's speed and attack stats I think it would be quite potent to set up and attack once threats are removed for a Nasty Plot 3 Attacks set. This also clashes with Parting Shot as they now fight for a slot since you certainly do not want both on one set. Furthermore, it was apparently not allowed during its process, which I still deem relevant since it still follows the goals of its concept. I will veto this right at the bud.

Mystical Fire: Aside from the fact that a lot of Fairies (which is moot because some notable special fairies like Aromatisse and Weezing-G do not) get it I have not seen a compelling flavor argument and it is a competitive addition I would deem too far past the level of acceptable addition. Mystical Fire allows it to blow past Steel-type it could not before, with the most important being able to beat Aegislash, as well as dealing meaningful damage to Bulletproof Equilibra. We are already seeing concerns about this move in thread, so I will veto as well.

Spirit Break: I see absolutely no reason to give Kerfluffle Grimmsnarl's (not even Impidimp line just the gains goblin) sole exclusive, as it isn't even given through egg to other mons, on a mon that isn't going to use it.

Fake Tears: The flavor I think is much more there as it being a quite mischievous fey means it is prone to fake crying as a tactic for tricks, and it could be debated how effective -2 SpD is in exchange for losing a STAB or coverage. I would like a little more discussion if possible but I am leaning on letting it pass.

Body Press / Body Slam: Yea the body pillow argument is pretty funny and I could totally see it trying to slam and smother opponents into itself. Passed.

Assurance: The actual distribution on this is actually way less than I was expecting, which is whats currently holding this back, but I am feeling a pass for this as well. A little more discussion on it to really sell why Kerfluffle specifically would get it.

Mega Punch / Mega Kick / Reversal / Revenge / Superpower: Pretty standard Fighting-type stuff that it will probably not be using on 74 attack, passed.

Anything else not mentioned needs more discussions. Generally what I am looking for in terms of flavor justification, especially for trickier stuff, is not why a Fairy/Fighting should be getting this but why Kerfluffle itself should be getting this. Yes, following the trend is important for it but understanding that there may be exceptions and if our CAP is one is important.

Here is likely what the TM/TR list is going to look like:
TM00 Mega Punch
TM01 Mega Kick
TM06 Fly
TM08 Hyper Beam
TM09 Giga Impact
TM21 Rest
TM24 Snore
TM25 Protect
TM26 Scary Face
TM28 Giga Drain
TM29 Charm
TM31 Attract
TM34 Sunny Day
TM37 Beat Up (needs discussions imo)
TM39 Facade
TM40 Swift (discussion)
TM41 Helping Hand
TM42 Revenge
TM43 Brick Break
TM47 Fake Tears
TM52 Bounce (discussion)
TM63 Drain Punch
TM72 Magic Room (discussion)
TM75 Low Sweep
TM76 Round
TM79 Retaliate
TM85 Snarl
TM87 Draining Kiss
TM88 Grassy Terrain (discussion)
TM89 Misty Terrain

TR01 Body Slam
TR07 Low Kick
TR13 Focus Energy
TR14 Metronome
TR20 Substitute
TR21 Reversal
TR22 Sludge Bomb
TR26 Endure
TR27 Sleep Talk
TR35 Uproar
TR37 Taunt
TR39 Superpower
TR48 Bulk Up
TR53 Close Combat
TR56 Aura Sphere
TR64 Focus Blast
TR65 Energy Ball
TR70 Flash Cannon
TR77 Grass Knot
TR78 Sludge Wave
TR83 Ally Switch (discussion)
TR85 Work Up
TR90 Play Rough
TR92 Dazzling Gleam
TR99 Body Press

If there are any omissions you think should be on, let me know.

Last edited:

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Comments on the Discussion moves:

Ally Switch: It does tend to be more a Psychic thing, but it's been proliferated to many generally fast Pokemon this gen and particularly fast Fairies like Ribombee and Galar-Rapidash. The Friend Guard Hidden Ability also supports more doubles-related moves. Support.
Fake Tears: Realistically does not compete with Parting Shot for a slot, and might even fit on the same set, with Parting Shot being used to check against switching. Then you bring in a SpA on a -1Atk /-1SpA /-2 SpD opponent. Support.
Swift: Broadly distributed with no particular pattern, but tends to be Pokemon with either high SpA or high Spe. Kerfluffle is both. Support.

Assurance: After re-checking the list, the Fighting types that tend to get it also get more Dark coverage, and the only Fairy that gets it is the Grimmsnarl line. Now Oppose.
Beat Up: Has some distribution among Fighting types, but half of them are part Dark and almost none among Fairies (Just Whimsicott). Oppose.
Bounce: Pluffle does have some resemblance to a bunny, and fluffing pillows does produce something of a bouncing motion. That said, we never gave Kerfluffle Bounce from ORAS tutors so I think we should hold to that decision. Oppose.
Grassy Terrain: This is Grass-type only. Oppose.
Magic Room: Magic Room is almost 100% a Psychic thing, not a Fairy thing. Oppose.

Going to repeat support for Torment and Power-Up Punch being the level-up retentions/replacements. The only other one I can kind of see is Psych Up, but Psych Up cuts against Kerfluffle's niche of using Parting Shot (why would it mirror the opponent's dropped stats?) and Torment just seems like the most trickstery option. I also find Power-Up Punch amusing because when you get a good rest, you do wake up empowered :)

My proposed Kerfluffle updated level up pool :) (Is Lovely Kiss allowed?)

L1: Fairy Wind, Feather Dance, Scratch, Yawn
Evo.: Fairy Wind
L13: Counter
L17: Draining Kiss
L21: Endure
L25: Crush Claw
L29: Scary Face
L33: Parting Shot
L37: Play Rough
L41: Rest
L45: Aura Sphere
L49: Moonblast
L53: Close Combat
L57: Lovely Kiss, Dream Eater
L64: Focus Blast

If Nasty Plot is being rejected because of its competitive implications, Fake Tears should be too; they have basically the same competitive implications. The only difference is that you can switch out and negate Fake Tears, which doesn't really change enough because Kerfluffle checks are so limited, so pivoting around it is incredibly hard if your check is forced out because it's at -2 Special Defense.

252 SpA Life Orb Kerfluffle Focus Blast vs. -2 252 HP / 232+ SpD Corviknight: 380-448 (95 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Kerfluffle Moonblast vs. -2 252 HP / 172+ SpD Jellicent: 277-328 (68.5 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Last edited:

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Alright I have some things to cover real quick:

-Jordy did shed some light on Fake Tears, and through calcs proved it just as dangerous as Nasty Plot, and I can see this being run on a set. Fake Tears is now veto'd.

-Lovely Kiss has been a Jynx exclusive since gen 1 and I see no reason to break that here. Veto.

-I have seen no further discussion on Pollen Puff but I am currently saying no because most learners are spore/pollen based and the two exceptions (Celebii and Cherrim Line) are both Grass-types.

I know we are running behind schedule here, but I am going to set a hard deadline here of January 4 at 1 PM EST, if you have any further comment on moves, particularly level up placement, please express it before that time.

I would like to mention blue moves and where they should go. Firstly, I would like to have Power-Up Punch to replace Wake-Up Slap in the level-up pool. It just makes sense to move the weak Fighting move into a slot currently occupied by a weak (although admittedly stronger base power) Fighting move. Likewise for Torment replacing Nightmare, with one mischievous status move replacing another mischievous but somewhat spooky status move. The one other suggestion I have is to place Confide in heart scale moves. This is due to the fact that the one other line with the move this generation, the Grimmsnarl line, has it as a heart scale move. I feel the need to preserve Confide as I feel it is a very strong sleepover flavor move, what with telling secrets and gossiping at sleepovers and such. As such, I would like to see Confide be preserved if possible. While we do have some sleepover flavor, I would like to preserve as much as possible, as I feel it’s the core part of Kerfluffle’s flavor identity. There aren’t any other blue moves that I personally feel we have to keep, however.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Alright, Kerfluffle is now finished! Using what was discussed in thread and a bit of extra logic, here is the final movepool, with move additions and changed placements in bold.

- Scratch
- Feather Dance
- Fairy Wind
- Yawn
13: Power-Up Punch
17: Draining Kiss
21: Endure
25: Crush Claw
29: Scary Face
33: Parting Shot
37: Play Rough
41: Rest
45: Aura Sphere
49: Moonblast
53: Close Combat
57: Torment
57: Dream Eater
Quick Guard (Sawk)
Wide Guard (Throh)
Wish (Clefable)
TM00 Mega Punch
TM01 Mega Kick
TM06 Fly
TM08 Hyper Beam
TM09 Giga Impact
TM21 Rest
[/B]TM24 Snore
TM25 Protect
TM26 Scary Face
TM28 Giga Drain
TM29 Charm
TM31 Attract
TM34 Sunny Day
TM37 Beat Up
TM39 Facade
TM40 Swift
TM41 Helping Hand
TM42 Revenge
TM43 Brick Break
TM62 Speed Swap
TM63 Drain Punch
TM72 Magic Room
TM75 Low Sweep
TM76 Round
TM79 Retaliate
TM85 Snarl
TM87 Draining Kiss
TM89 Misty Terrain

TR01 Body Slam
TR07 Low Kick
TR13 Focus Energy
TR14 Metronome
TR20 Substitute
TR21 Reversal
TR22 Sludge Bomb
TR26 Endure
TR27 Sleep Talk
TR30 Encore
TR35 Uproar
TR37 Taunt
TR39 Superpower
TR48 Bulk Up
TR53 Close Combat
TR56 Aura Sphere
TR64 Focus Blast
TR65 Energy Ball
TR70 Flash Cannon
TR77 Grass Knot
TR78 Sludge Wave
TR83 Ally Switch
TR85 Work Up
TR90 Play Rough
TR92 Dazzling Gleam
TR99 Body Press

Reasonings for some moves/move ommisions.

Bounce is a move that was available as a move tutor in ORAS, which was under the scope of our Generation 7 Updates, yet we chose not to add it then. As moves from move tutors in previous generations are similar to TM/TR in terms of distribution, I think it is consistent with process to omit this move, if we chose not to add this in previous generations, I think we should uphold this decision.

Beat Up and Magic Room didn't get too much discussion but did see a little bit of opposition and support, but after a bit of consideration I think both fit well flavorfully for Kerfluffle. Beat Up was initially feeling too malicious in nature for Kerfluffle, but it eventually grew on me as to be strategy of ganging up on someone in pillow fights as well as it having some less swarm based users like Charizard for some reason. Magic Room appeals much more towards the mischevious fey side of Kerf, and its distribution to non-Psychic mons I think is significant enough to warrant its addition. In particular I think Mimikyu is a great example of why it should get this move as it as is looking to make friends and Magic Room seems like a prank it would try to do.

Confide is a blue move that was requested to remain at the end of the thread, but I think its relative silence otherwise says plenty. The other point is that it is only on the Grimmsnarl line in Sword and Shield, so to add a move that went from near-universal to incredibly rare would require much more support than it recieved.

Thank you for participating, and see you in the next update!

Last edited by a moderator:

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Code:
1 - Scratch
1 - Feather Dance
1 - Fairy Wind
1 - Yawn
13 - Power-Up Punch
17 - Draining Kiss
21 - Endure
25 - Crush Claw
29 - Scary Face
33 - Parting Shot
37 - Play Rough
41 - Rest
45 - Aura Sphere
49 - Moonblast
53 - Close Combat
57 - Torment
57 - Dream Eater
Egg - Quick Guard
Egg - Wide Guard
Egg - Wish
TM/TR - Mega Punch
TM/TR - Mega Kick
TM/TR - Fly
TM/TR - Hyper Beam
TM/TR - Giga Impact
TM/TR - Rest
TM/TR - Snore
TM/TR - Protect
TM/TR - Scary Face
TM/TR - Giga Drain
TM/TR - Charm
TM/TR - Attract
TM/TR - Sunny Day
TM/TR - Beat Up
TM/TR - Facade
TM/TR - Swift
TM/TR - Helping Hand
TM/TR - Revenge
TM/TR - Brick Break
TM/TR - Speed Swap
TM/TR - Drain Punch
TM/TR - Magic Room
TM/TR - Low Sweep
TM/TR - Round
TM/TR - Retaliate
TM/TR - Snarl
TM/TR - Draining Kiss
TM/TR - Misty Terrain
TM/TR - Body Slam
TM/TR - Low Kick
TM/TR - Focus Energy
TM/TR - Metronome
TM/TR - Substitute
TM/TR - Reversal
TM/TR - Sludge Bomb
TM/TR - Endure
TM/TR - Sleep Talk
TM/TR - Encore
TM/TR - Uproar
TM/TR - Taunt
TM/TR - Superpower
TM/TR - Bulk Up
TM/TR - Close Combat
TM/TR - Aura Sphere
TM/TR - Focus Blast
TM/TR - Energy Ball
TM/TR - Flash Cannon
TM/TR - Grass Knot
TM/TR - Sludge Wave
TM/TR - Ally Switch
TM/TR - Work Up
TM/TR - Play Rough
TM/TR - Dazzling Gleam
TM/TR - Body Press

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)