Tournament Gen 6 Random Battle Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-hosted by Rage, Celever, & Wubben. Approved by good user Irpachuza.

Welcome to the first annual Gen 6 Random Battles Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in the first Fairy generation of Random Battles in a Single Elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5 in Quarterfinals onward).

This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam II circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!

The winner of the Gen 6 Random Battles Open will receive the Room Prize Winner rank and a joinphrase in the Random Battles room for a month, be inducted into the Randbats Hall of Fame, and be awarded points for the Rands Slam II. The winner of the Playoff Round for Rands Slam II will get a custom avatar and a Smogon banner for a full year, along with a year-long Room Prize Winner rank and joinphrase.

How does this tour work?

It's simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon Wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format "[Gen 6] Random Battle".
3. The first player to 2 wins (3 for Quarterfinals onward) advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. If you participated in any of the prior tours in the Circuit, and have since changed your Smogon name, LET US KNOW in your signup post.
3. You, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST post replays of your wins. Any battles without replays will need to be replayed.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, Wubben, Celever and myself, here on Smogon. The other two are new hosts, so your best bet for quick results will likely be tagging me though!

How do I sign up?

Just post "in"! (Please do not click reply to this post, just put a message in this thread) The deadline for signups is Sunday, August 28th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. GMT -4!
in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)