[Gen 6] Craymond's Collection (WIP, Gen 7 Coming Soon)

Sorry, I don't have gen 5 games, I only play on X. :( I have some spitbacks or I could breed you the Cyndaquil you have in "My Wants" section. I also don't have a trade thread, sorry.

Sorry, I don't have gen 5 games, I only play on X. :( I have some spitbacks or I could breed you the Cyndaquil you have in "My Wants" section. I also don't have a trade thread, sorry.
No worries! Do you mind doing a spitback trade? I'm swamped at the moment in real life, and dunno if I can breed something to those specifications

Oh sorry I didn't know you didn't have it, I thought you had what is listed on the OP. Honestly I only need the HA or the egg moves if they're available, would a spitback of mine would be good for one Swinub with either Thick fat or the egg moves?

Oh sorry I didn't know you didn't have it, I thought you had what is listed on the OP. Honestly I only need the HA or the egg moves if they're available, would a spitback of mine would be good for one Swinub with either Thick fat or the egg moves?
I have a female spitback with the Ball, HA, and Egg moves, but it has a Jolly nature. I can breed one with a Naive nature, but it might take some time

It's okay, I can do it. I have Charmander spitback with Jolly nature, 5 31 IV and Flare Blitz / Dragon Dance, I also have some Scyther spitbacks Adamant, but they don't have egg moves, would you like this or something different?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
your collection is pretty impressive dude! please cmt for ha heal squirtle, ha repeat charmander and ha nest dratini :)

Soft (re)launch of my thread - I'll be adding egg moves and more details to come, but let me know if you want something specific

Hi there. I'm interested in this beauty:

Modest
31/4/31/30/31/30
Non-Redis

Is there anything specific you're looking for?
Which gen is it from?
Edit: I can breed you DBHA Aipom and the HA Alola starters.

Hi there. I'm interested in this beauty:

Modest
31/4/31/30/31/30
Non-Redis

Is there anything specific you're looking for?
Which gen is it from?
Edit: I can breed you DBHA Aipom and the HA Alola starters.
It's still in Gen 6 atm, and I apologize, I think the IVs might be off - I remember it being HP Grass (not Fire). Let me check and get back to you (I don't mind sending it to USUM, but would prefer the Aipom in Gen 6, if possible)

Edit: Confirmed HP Fire

Last edited:
It's still in Gen 6 atm, and I apologize, I think the IVs might be off - I remember it being HP Grass (not Fire). Let me check and get back to you (I don't mind sending it to USUM, but would prefer the Aipom in Gen 6, if possible)

Edit: Confirmed HP Fire
I'd actually want the Kyogre in gen 6. Can it be nicknamed?

I'd actually want the Kyogre in gen 6. Can it be nicknamed?
Definitely, just let me know what you'd like. Since it's in Gen 6, could I get the HA Dream Ball Aipom with Pursuit, Fake Out, and Switcheroo? Also, do you have other Dream Ball/Dream World-exclusive HA pokemon to offer?

I'll breed those egg moves for you.
Are you looking for a Dream ball mon in particular?
I have Dream Castform and Cherubi, if you want (they don't have HA though). Those are not in your list of breedables.

I'll breed those egg moves for you.
Are you looking for a Dream ball mon in particular?
I have Dream Castform and Cherubi, if you want (they don't have HA though). Those are not in your list of breedables.
Nah, it's cool - I'll take the Gen 7 HA starters. If you can throw some egg moves on those, that'd be great (does 4 4-IV spitbacks w/ egg moves sound fair?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)