---Gen 5 Dream World Pokemon For Trade---

Status
Not open for further replies.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm seriously interested in the Poliwag and Vulpix. CMT for both, but note that I have yet to update since the forums updated. I'll list those that I haven't updated with, so ask for their stuff:

Modest Feebas w/HP Electric
Jolly Swarm Whirlipede
Shiny Relaxed Ferroseed
Shiny Brave Gigalith

just pm'ed you but, just to confirm please CMT for anything you want for that dratini.

I have a shiny Chimecho and all 3 legendary dogs of pokemon black, kyurem and reshiram with perfect ivs and hidden powers. If you want more information just ask for any in particular i haven't updated my trade thread yet.

I´m interested in a female DW Gligar. I can give you female DW Starly. Is that alright?(have to breed it right now)

PS: Note that I live in Austria, so it´s GMT+2 for me.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In accordance with wifi forum rules, please remove all unobtainable dreamworld pokemon and list all known IVs as soon as possible.
<Anonymous> I just have an extreme desire for a contrary snivy, but not through means of cheating. too bad Unova DW wont be released for a llooooooooong time

Red

ExpertEvan said:
In accordance with wifi forum rules, please remove all unobtainable dreamworld pokemon and list all known IVs as soon as possible.
[Quote:
<Anonymous> I just have an extreme desire for a contrary snivy, but not through means of cheating. too bad Unova DW wont be released for a llooooooooong time]
I love being quoted. :)
And not to be a mini mod, but it would be awesome if you can
Show IV's. I need some DW pokemon for RNG breeding, and It helps if I k ow what IV's your guys has. I am sure others will appreciate it too.

Only problem is red, I don't RNG (is a form of hack, please changing the outcome of a pokemons nature/IV using a third party system to me is hacking) or use anything but just breed them. I have multiples of 20 of some pokemon all with different natures and IVs. Listing each and every one of their particular stats is redundant to the purpose of my thread, which is to give people who want a particular dream world pokemon so they may breed them themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)