Gaudi thread issa une pena... Che pena. FT GenVIII pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mpkbkfsF8E1snieypo1_500.gif

This time no RNG!

But that doesn't mean there is no FUN!
I'm opening my first Gen 8 thread since i battle the entire story.

Custom Breading

Ball x Nature x Iv x Hidden Power x Shininess
I will need some help with ditto btw and apriballs mons are very open!

Wild Capture

The legendaries are still shiny lock as usual, BUT, you can ask me nature, set, hypertrained or not, UT or not, and ball! I can redo a story for that. And need, why not cloners to make some giveaways!

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Hello FrenchGaudi! Glad to see you doing giveaways for the gen 8 pokemon! We all really appreciate it! ^_^

I see that you've opened the thread for responses, however I'm a little lost as to what I need to do in order to obtain your fancy little Zamazenta there~

With there not being a gts anymore, I'm confused as to how we would go about receiving these gifts from you. Some clarification would help greatly ^_^

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
If both have there HA it's a deal!
FrenchGaudi Oh cool! Though, I'd need to breed my [Heavy Ball] Duraludon with my HA one and I would need to get a HA Grimmsnarl or Morgrem from a Max Raid to breed with a ditto to get one with the [Friend Ball] and HA. If you want both I can definitely do that but it will take me a little bit. Would you like me to get something else for the trade?

Edit: "Oops, I wouldn't be able to get the friend ball impidimp with the HA unfortunately :C"

FrenchGaudi Oh cool! Though, I'd need to breed my [Heavy Ball] Duraludon with my HA one and I would need to get a HA Grimmsnarl or Morgrem from a Max Raid to breed with a ditto to get one with the [Friend Ball] and HA. If you want both I can definitely do that but it will take me a little bit. Would you like me to get something else for the trade?

Edit: "Oops, I wouldn't be able to get the friend ball impidimp with the HA unfortunately :C"
Do you have a have a HA dream ball milcery? I need to say that Zama is slitghly leveled up but UT! If you have another Galarian mons with his HA it's totally fine!

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Do you have a have a HA dream ball milcery? I need to say that Zama is slitghly leveled up but UT! If you have another Galarian mons with his HA it's totally fine!
FrenchGaudi I don't have an HA dream ball milcery but I do have a [Galarian] Farfetch'd:
  • Level 100
  • HA [Scrappy]
  • In a Luxury Ball
  • 5ivs (HT in Defense & Missing Sp.Atk)
  • Male
  • Holding a Leek
  • Hasn't been ev trained yet
  • Active Pokerus
  • Adamant Nature
I was going to use it for competitive but I'm willing to trade it along with the HA duraludon in a [Heavy Ball] I'm currently breeding atm. And I'm totally find with the Zamazenta being leveled up c:

Minor Update!

872 - Chewtle
Sw/Sh
Miniature_833_EB.png
lure.png

Adamant | Swift Swim | Masuda Method
OT: gaudi ID: 836 514
Iv's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:
Dragon Tail | Skull Bash | Gastro Acid | Water Gun

854 - Sinistea
Sw/Sh
Miniature_854_EB.png
moon.png

Timid/Modet | Cursed Body | Masuda Method
Iv's: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:
Astonish | WIthdraw

872 - Snom
Sw/Sh
Miniature_872_EB.png
love.png

Timid| Ice Scales | Masuda Method
Iv's: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:
Mirror Coat | Bug Bite | Fairy Wind | Struggle Bug​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)