Suspect Frightening Fairy: Flutter Mane Suspect Tours

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor

As Gen 9 2v2 has developed, Flutter Mane has transformed from a one dimensional attacker into a jack of all trades, master of all with the creation of new bulkier sets. Between Charm + Pain Split, CM, LO, Specs, and Offensive Booster Energy, Flutter Mane has become an incredibly difficult to counter Pokemon due to its matchup variety between sets. The lack of strong Steel-types in the metagame has made KOing Flutter Mane with one Pokemon a very difficult challenge a lot of the time. The only good options a player really has for Steel-type counter play are Scizor and Iron Treads, neither of which are particularly useful outside of their Flutter mane matchup.

As OMPL has finished, we are announcing the Suspect Test of Flutter Mane.
People were automatically granted reqs for the following: Being a member of the 2v2 Doubles Council OR Having played at least 2 matches in OMPL
Here is a list of already qualified voters:

Morgan Krytocon yuki Vrji hayedenn Fragments tyo Hugo Despacito87 Chris32156 Potatochan DripLegend bored_glitch

If you believe you should be on this list but are not, PM Krytocon here or on discord
We will also be doing live tours for this suspect
These live tours will be taking place on the Smogtours PS! server, they are single elimination, all matchups will be in a Best of 5 format, and their dates/times will be the following:

Thursday, August 3rd
6 PM GMT+0 (EU, USA, maybe India) Host: Krytocon
11:59 PM GMT+0 (OCE, EU, USA) Host: Lumii

Friday, August 4th
4 PM GMT+0 (semi-USA, EU, India) Host: Lumii
10 PM GMT+0 (EU, USA) Host: Krytocon

Saturday, August 5th
6 PM GMT+0 (EU, USA, maybe India) Host: Hugo
11:59 PM GMT+0 (OCE, EU, USA) Host: Lumii

Sunday, August 6th
4 PM GMT+0 (semi-USA, EU, India) Host: Lumii
10 PM GMT+0 (EU, USA) Host: Itchy

Second Week Tours:

Thursday, August 10th
Time: 7pm GMT Host: Hugo

Friday, August 11th
Time: 4pm GMT Host: Itchy

Saturday, August 12th
Time: 6pm GMT Host: Itchy

Sunday, August 13th
Time: 4pm GMT Host: Clarex

Winning a suspect tour will automatically qualify you to vote.
Reaching finals multiple times in suspect tours will also qualify you to vote.

We are currently looking for hosts so if you are interested PM Krytocon here or on discord
A channel will be made in the 2v2 Doubles discord for voting on Sunday 13th August after the last live tour, so please make sure you are in before that time

Last edited by a moderator:

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Due to a lack of tours last week, we thought it wouldn't be fair for those who actually want reqs and were unable to even play in a tour, so we will be doing 4 more tournaments on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Times are still TBD as I won't be able to host these ones, but I'll update the OP when I get some hosts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)