Fries's Commissions Thread (And Other Stuff)

Shoot, gotta use this place for posting Inktober don't I? Well this year is the third Rattled-affecting type; Dark Types, and Day 1 went pretty good, I think. From last year, I think my framing and planning has gotten way better from a year ago, so it'll be fun to see how that shapes my pieces this year. Anywhosal, enjoy the gem-eyed gremlin...

Darktober Day 1 Crystal.png

I think this day turned out really cool! It's always a bit scary trying to work on larger drawings, especially ones that require a ton of crosshatching, but I think even just the idea of this piece is cool. And does it fully fit into the Dark theme? That's up to me :]

Anyways, enjoy rubber chicken turning into cooler rubber chicken...

Darktober Day 3 Vessel.png

A two for one special, what a deal! This is mostly just because I forgot to upload yesterday, so here are both Spirit (which I think came out amazingly) and Fan (which I am not too proud of, but it was a difficult prompt). Enjoy dark dark and pants man...

Darktober Day 6 Spirit.png

Darktober Day 7 Fan.png

Funny story with this one, actually. So, I originally had a different drawing planned for this prompt: some sort of reference to Pokemon 4Ever with a Tyranitar and a Celebi. However, I am lazy, so now, you get to enjoy Clock Cat...

Darktober Day 14 Tick.png

Just a little bit of Gen 3 mons to end the day (along with a murdering of my sharpy). All in all, I think it came out okay, especially since I'm not the most proficient at drawing animals. Enjoy the nose and the dog...

Darktober Day 16 Compass.png

Simple prompt today with a simple drawing. Just something light while I take it a bit easy in wake of school and commission stuff. Speaking of, I should really get to updating that initial post. Anyways, enjoy the fan favorite...

Darktober Day 18 Moon.png

So much work and still so much to come. I get some work done, and I get some more work to do. I still have work today, and I wish I could chill out like a certain Grass-type basking in the sun on a log. Anyways, enjoy the Grass-type basking in the sun on a log...

Darktober Day 20 Sprout.png

Today we get a double feature because I was lazy and didn't post yesterday. Oh well...

So this first drawing wasn't anything special. Weird prompt + me not being able to draw animals that well really isn't the best combination, but hey, enjoy the rat...

Darktober Day 21 Fuzzy.png

But this day was good. I spent a total 5 - 7 hours on this piece, and I think it really turned out special. Super proud of it. Enjoy the genie man...

Darktober Day 22 Open.png

Okay, so the word is "Leak", but I really couldn't help myself in making it "Leek" for what I hope is sorta an obvious reason. Anywhosal, I think this drawing came out quite nice. Enjoy the broom-tailed bandit...

Darktober Day 23 Leak.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)