Forum Style Bug Reports

Not sure what's happening, but for a while now (ever since I had my username changed) I've had this notice on my account under the account details tab, "Your full account details are not currently editable."

I can't change my avatar or access anything under certain menus that I used to be able to access. Is this a forum bug or just a bug on my account?

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Not sure what's happening, but for a while now (ever since I had my username changed) I've had this notice on my account under the account details tab, "Your full account details are not currently editable."

I can't change my avatar or access anything under certain menus that I used to be able to access. Is this a forum bug or just a bug on my account?
Your profile is locked because of the name change. Requesting a "profile unlock" by quoting your original post will fix this issue when a mod gets to you. It is intended and mentioned in the OP of that thread.
Code:
you will be profile locked for a month after getting a new name. Remember to ask a Super Moderator or Admin to remove the lock after a month, it will not come off automatically;
naturally, this is a month after the change was carried out, not a month after you posted your request.
do not post here asking to unlock your profile "when my month is over in 3 days", if we want to go through the thread before then we're not gonna wait for you, and if we go through it later then there was no point in posting ahead of time in the first place.
Include a link to your name change request when you ask for your profile to be unlocked.

Your profile is locked because of the name change. Requesting a "profile unlock" by quoting your original post will fix this issue when a mod gets to you. It is intended and mentioned in the OP of that thread.
Code:
you will be profile locked for a month after getting a new name. Remember to ask a Super Moderator or Admin to remove the lock after a month, it will not come off automatically;
naturally, this is a month after the change was carried out, not a month after you posted your request.
do not post here asking to unlock your profile "when my month is over in 3 days", if we want to go through the thread before then we're not gonna wait for you, and if we go through it later then there was no point in posting ahead of time in the first place.
Include a link to your name change request when you ask for your profile to be unlocked.
Thank you so much for the clarification, I completely missed that part. I appreciate it a lot!

hello,I don't know if it is bug or not but I think that the move copycat in gen 5 is not functioning properly.

according to bulbapedia this move fails if the last move used was roar,but in pokemon showdown this move does activate.
(this was not the case in gen 4).

so either pokemon showdown has the move wrong for years now or bulbapedia got their facts wrong.
This thread is for bugs on the forum; bugs on Showdown should be reported here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bug-reports-v4-read-original-post-before-posting.3663703

I noticed an odd glitch with the Sirfetch'd and Farfetch'd icons. I'm not sure if this applies to other Pokemon names (it seems to only be with those that have apostrophes). Basically, when I enter this:
Code:
:sirfetch'd: :ss/sirfetch'd:
and then I save the post, it works fine... until I edit and the save right away. Then, it turns into this:
Code:
:sirfetch :ss/sirfetch
If this could be fixed, that would be great. Thanks!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I noticed an odd glitch with the Sirfetch'd and Farfetch'd icons. I'm not sure if this applies to other Pokemon names (it seems to only be with those that have apostrophes). Basically, when I enter this:
Code:
:sirfetch'd: :ss/sirfetch'd:
and then I save the post, it works fine... until I edit and the save right away. Then, it turns into this:
Code:
:sirfetch :ss/sirfetch
If this could be fixed, that would be great. Thanks!
try writing it without the apostrophe as a workaround

eg
Code:
:sirfectchd:

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Not sure if it’s from a Xenforo patch update (chaos) or if any smod or admin with style privileges can speak on the Spotify embed feature? There appears to be an excessive amount of linebreaks/padding underneath whenever you drop a link in a post.

Example

7BA23C03-7477-4C2F-BE20-95ECFAF89A97.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)