Metagame Fortemons

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by E4 Flint and Chloe. Taken over from Pipotchi.
FORTEMONS
Fancy banner to come :)

Fortemons is the meta where every Pokemon gets the power to specialize their strengths! By putting one of their attacks into the item slot, all of the primary and secondary effects are granted to the attacks in the moveslots! So if Scald is in the item slot, each of the Pokemon's attacks has 30% chance to burn! If Absorb is in the item slot, each of the Pokemon's attacks heal by 50% of the damage done! There's countless powerful options for every Pokemon to abuse.

Rules

Mechanics:
An attack put into the item slot will grant its primary and secondary effects to all of the attacks in the moveslots- to be more specific, anything that happens on-hit and anything that affects more order (priority, charging, etc). This happens as well as the primary and secondary effects of the moveslot attack.

When it comes to priority, the priority of the item and moveslot moves are added together. So Extremespeed + Return is +2, and Extremespeed + Dragon Tail is -4.

The regular attack maintains its base power, accuracy, typing, physical or special, and original primary and secondary effects. Attacks would inherit primary, secondary effects, as well as the move category (contact, punching moves, bullet moves, etc). Attacks are additive, so if either makes contact, it keeps making contact, as with any type of category.
So an itemized Scald paired with Body Slam would have a 30% chance of burning, 30% chance of paralysis, and would be 85BP normal type physical attack, that makes contact.

Abilities affect the Forte once. For example, if there's a Contact move in both the Item and the Moveslot, Tough Claws applies once. If there's a move with a secondary attack in both, Sheer Force applies once. If there's a healing move in both, Triage applies once.

This only works for attacks, not status moves. Status moves dont inherit anything and also cant be put into the item slot.

Clauses:
-OU Clauses
-Forte Clause: No move may be ran as an item for more than one Pokemon per team.

Item Bans:
-Power-Up Punch
-Zap Cannon
-Inferno
-Dynamic Punch
-Sky Drop
-Counter/Mirror Coat/Bide
-Multi-hit moves
-Pursuit
-Endeavor
-Stored Power / Power Trip
-Super Fang / Nature's Madness
-Moves that lower accuracy (Mud Slap etc.)
-Charge moves (Solar Beam, etc)
-Chatter
-Return/Frustration
-Positive Priority
-Probably more as exploits are found

Moveslot Bans:
-Multi-hit moves
-Fake Out
-All percentage and flat hp damaging moves (Super Fang, Seismic Toss, Endeavor etc)

Banned abilities:
-Serene Grace

Banned Pokemon:
None yet!

Excadrill @ Rapid Spin
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide

Excadrill grants utility in a hyper-offense team without dropping a beat- rapid spin on all of its attacks lets it clear hazards without wasting moveslots, doesnt have to worry about ghosts spinblocking, and can still set up and sweep in sand.

Magearna @ Volt Switch
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere
- Thunderbolt

This Magearna doesnt attempt to sweep, rather puts its great typing and attacks to use to become a pivot. The main selling point of the set is the ability to fire off a powerful fleur cannon and immediately switch out, making the special attack drop a non-problem.

Ferrothorn @ Payback
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Iron Head
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Payback and the other damage-doubling abilities are really strong, although they usually come with a setback such as requiring you to take damage, be statused, move last etc. If you can make the sacrifice, then go ahead! This Ferrothorn will move last anyway, so doubling the power of Iron Head and Power Whip makes it hit really hard.

Q+A: (taken from the metagame workshop)

How do Multi-Turn moves work?
-In the item slot, they would cause all attacks to have a charge turn.

How does Swift work? Does it grant 100% accuracy to all attacks?
-Itemized moves dont pass their accuracy on to moveslot moves.

How does Knock Off work?
-Itemized moves cant be knocked off or removed in any way such as Trick or Fling. So Knock Off would be a constant 65BP.

How does move legality work?
-Itemized moves dont have to worry about legality as long as the pokemon has access to the move.

Can I itemize a move and also use it as a moveslot?
-No, one or the other.

How do itemized effects stack with move effects?
-Two separate rolls, so you would roll for a 30% scald burn and then roll for a 10% flamethrower burn for a 37% total chance, rather than adding 30+10 and having a 40% burn chance overall. When it comes to healing, you'll heal once for 50% (assuming giga drain) and then once again for 50% (assuming another move like mega drain)- so in this particular case, you'll be effectively healing additively for 100% of the damage dealt.

Which order do the primary/secondary effects occur?
-Both primary effects before both secondary effects, with the itemized effects happening second.

Resources:
Not currently playable but hopefully can be tackled soon!

Soon to come: a list explaining the interaction of every single type of move in the item slot.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Moves_by_effect

In the link above, as a general guide, all attacks under all categories have an itemized effect apart from the ones that don't do anything in-battle:
-Evolution-Inducing moves
-Moves with no effect

Last edited:
Just a few quick thoughts I had at the outset.

Terrakion @ Secret Sword
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

This could still need work, but Secret Sword allows Terrakion (and others that learn it) to entirely ignore all opponent stat changes. Thus, defensive set up is not likely to be a thing in this metagame, unless Secret Sword is banned as an Item.

Also, if PuP is banned, then Charge Beam should likely go too as it would give 70% chance to boost SpA with every move. Note: Fiery Dance might be worth looking into too as that's a 50% chance. Perhaps the build would look something like this:

Alakazam @ Charge Beam
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Still, an interesting premise for a metagame. Initially it seems very offensively oriented, especially since a lot of mons can get priority from Extreme Speed (Priority might seriously need to be looked into, or just removed), or even Feint, which imo is worse as it nullifies Protect and friends too, along with a solid +2.

Now for Questions:
1. Would Echoed Voice cause every move to multiply each turn it was used as that is part of the effect? Earthquake 5 turns in a row would be 500 BP... Might need to ban this too (imagine it with a metronome, adding another x2 multiplier).
2. Does the move in the item slot count as an item? Would that proc things like Acrobatics, doubling BP if no item is held?
3. Would things like Heavy Slam also affect BP? Would Celesteela just have 120 Base Power moves all around because its so thicc?
4. Also, we are banning OHKO moves in the item slot, right? Scarf Dugtrio with Fissure would be killing everything in one hit.

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
A couple questions:

-Can status moves be used in the item slot?
-Is accuracy effected by the item slot at all? What about PP? If so, how?
-Can I use a move in my moveset if it's in my item slot? (see my second set) EDIT: [02:26:07] pip7: but btw, you cant have a move in the item and moveslot at the same time [02:26:25] pip7: aka the fuck serperior clause
-Do status moves get the added effects?

Sets!

Mew @ Dragon Tail
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD OR 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Sassy Nature OR Relaxed Nature
- U-turn
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

This looks like a neat phazer / anti-setup mon. The lowered priority gives it access to a very very slow pivot as well, so it moves last, phazes, then gets to pivot into the mon of your choice, all in one turn. Set-up is inevitably going to be common so this should be really good.

Serperior @ Leaf Storm
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm / Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse / Leech Seed
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Leech Seed
- Substitute / Glare

+2 SpA on every hit, no matter what move, at a really nice speed tier. As I asked above, I'd like to know if I can run Leaf Storm if it's in my item slot, and if not you can run Giga Drain in the moveslot. I suspect stat lowering effects will be common so contrary should be really nice, and without very many Choice Scarves its speed tier is great.
EDIT: Can't have a move in both item and move slot

Barbaracle @ Rock Smash
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

This may be somewhat memey, but thanks to being able to put a contact move in the item slot Barbaracle can finally abuse Tough Claws well. It also lowers defense on hitting, which makes it tough to wall.

Tyranitar @ Avalanche
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Avalanche seems interesting here. For anyone unfamiliar with the move, it doubles power if the user has already taken damage that turn. I chose Tyranitar to abuse it because of high attack, good bulk, and low speed. The moves are stolen right from the OU bandtar set. I'm not sure this will be able to keep up with all the setup spam, but I think it looks pretty neat.

Heatran @ Magma Storm
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume / Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Stealth Rock

This is basically Utility / Stallbreaker tran that doesn't miss constantly, and can also spread burns / trap with Earth Power.

Lucario @ Feint
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD or 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature or Modest Nature
- Swords Dance / Nasty Plot
- Close Combat / Aura Sphere
- Meteor Mash / Flash Cannon
- Ice Punch / Dark Pulse

Feint is going to be the standard for revenge killers. And yes, Feint is better than Espeed. Same priority, but breaks Protect. Lucario seems to be one of the best users of it, either physical or special, thanks to good coverage and boosting moves.

Lycanroc-Dusk @ Accelerock
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
- Drill Run
- Swords Dance
- Crunch

A similar set to the last. Think of this as Barbaracle + Lucario, abusing both Tough Claws and priority.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power Fire
- Focus Blast / Thunderbolt

W-w-wait isn't that a c+p of its OU analysis for the scarf set? Yes. Yes it is. With a lot of teams presumably relying on priority for both sweeping and revenge killing, and Pokemon that use priority having all of their moves become priority, as well as the fact that people won't want to use Scarf mons because they'll want to use moves in the item slot, Scarf Tapu Lele sounds really good. It not only completely walls priority-based attackers, it outspeeds the majority of the meta and has all the offensive prowess it displays in OU. I have a feeling this will be top tier.

Looks like a cool meta, I look forward to playing it :)

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Terrakion @ Secret Sword
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

This could still need work, but Secret Sword allows Terrakion (and others that learn it) to entirely ignore all opponent stat changes. Thus, defensive set up is not likely to be a thing in this metagame, unless Secret Sword is banned as an Item.

Also, if PuP is banned, then Charge Beam should likely go too as it would give 70% chance to boost SpA with every move. Note: Fiery Dance might be worth looking into too as that's a 50% chance. Perhaps the build would look something like this:

Alakazam @ Charge Beam
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Still, an interesting premise for a metagame. Initially it seems very offensively oriented, especially since a lot of mons can get priority from Extreme Speed (Priority might seriously need to be looked into, or just removed), or even Feint, which imo is worse as it nullifies Protect and friends too, along with a solid +2.

Now for Questions:
1. Would Echoed Voice cause every move to multiply each turn it was used as that is part of the effect? Earthquake 5 turns in a row would be 500 BP... Might need to ban this too (imagine it with a metronome, adding another x2 multiplier).
2. Does the move in the item slot count as an item? Would that proc things like Acrobatics, doubling BP if no item is held?
3. Would things like Heavy Slam also affect BP? Would Celesteela just have 120 Base Power moves all around because its so thicc?
4. Also, we are banning OHKO moves in the item slot, right? Scarf Dugtrio with Fissure would be killing everything in one hit.
I believe you mean sacred sword, not secret sword, for the terrak set

Speaking of which, Priority moves sounds like it'll be oppressive; so bringing out stops to that would be good

I think something like

Garchomp @ Bulldoze
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon claw
- Stone Edge

Or running Flame charge in the item slot would be a good idea, allowing all moves to essentially give you speed boost

Here's a couple of sets that I came up with:

Mamoswine @ Freeze-Dry
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock

Freeze-Dry is a really interesting move that hits water types super effectively, as well as having a 10% chance to freeze. This means that bulky water types that normally wall it, such as Mantine, Rotom-W, and Tapu Fini, can no longer switch in on it. The set is pretty standard otherwise.

Nidoking (M) @ Earth Power
Ability: Sheer Force
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Superpower
- Substitute/Stealth Rock

This set exploits the fact that Earth Power will now give every move a secondary effect, and then boosts the attacks with Sheer Force. It also allows it to run a physical set that benefits from its much higher attack stat. Superpower is mainly for Chansey/Blissey, and also doesn't drop the attack and defense of Nidoking due to Sheer Force

I thought up a Tapu Koko set.

Tapu Koko @ Volt Switch
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nature's Madness
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog / Dazzling Gleam

Nature's Madness is actually somewhat viable on Koko with Volt Switch in the item slot, as Koko can severely dent any wall the opponent switches in, and then switch out immediately, allowing you to gain momentum and do major damage. If only it didn't have 90% accuracy. As you can imagine, running this type of Koko you'll give give yourself a lot of opportunities to Defog, which is nice.

I also have a question. How does Weather Ball work here?

Tapu Bulu @ Horn Leech
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

This way you can have more recovery than the one you get when you only have Grassy Surge, so you can make up for the worse Speed-Tier.

Speaking of which, Priority moves sounds like it'll be oppressive; so bringing out stops to that would be good

I think something like

Garchomp @ Bulldoze
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon claw
- Stone Edge

Or running Flame charge in the item slot would be a good idea, allowing all moves to essentially give you speed boost
But Garchomp has no priority of its own so it still gets out-sped by priority.. You could do that to help your priority-abusing teammates out speed the opponent but that's too specific to be reliable in my opinion.

Terrakion @ Secret Sword
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Alakazam @ Charge Beam
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Encore

Now for Questions:
To answer your first question, I think it would just add 40 base power per turn, because that's how it's worded in the move description (and the alternative would be broken).

Interesting meta i like it

I hope lele isnt banned for whatever reason, priority in this meta looks to be even more oppressive than in usual oms.

Btw how will stomping tantrum work? If it doubles damage of next move if first move was blocked by immunity this should be pretty nice
Garchomp @ Stomping Tantrum
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance

If any of garchomps stabs gets blocked by an immunity next turn youll have a bp of 240 outrage, 200 eq and 160 pjab available

Also obligatory victini abuse
Victini @ Quick Attack/U-Turn/Flame Charge
Ability: Victory Star
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt
- Will-O-Wisp

Wohoo either priority V-creates orr a V-create that always switches u out which u can abuse on webs OR a flame charge V-create that doesnt lower ur speed. Be sure to pair with lele for extra effectiveness

Did anyone say 100% accurate dynamic punches and grass whistles? No? Heres the set anyways
Sceptile @ Aerial Ace
Ability: Overgrow
Jolly Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Grass Whistle
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance

Ez game plan, grass whistle something then sd and spam dynamic punch + leaf blade to win the game. A better kartana i may say

To answer your first question, I think it would just add 40 base power per turn, because that's how it's worded in the move description (and the alternative would be broken).
Bulbapedia is the only place that explicitly says the number 40. Smogon says "For every consecutive turn that this move is used by at least one Pokemon, this move's power is multiplied by the number of turns to pass, but not more than 5."

For example, when -ates are applied, the base BP goes up to 48, and I'm pretty sure that doubles every turn, so I don't see why this would be any different from that. Depends how the move is hard coded onto PS, which is usually how Smogon says it, not Bulbapedia.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Bulbapedia is the only place that explicitly says the number 40. Smogon says "For every consecutive turn that this move is used by at least one Pokemon, this move's power is multiplied by the number of turns to pass, but not more than 5."

For example, when -ates are applied, the base BP goes up to 48, and I'm pretty sure that doubles every turn, so I don't see why this would be any different from that. Depends how the move is hard coded onto PS, which is usually how Smogon says it, not Bulbapedia.
-Ates don't actually effect the bp of a move, they apply a multiplier which is added elsewhere in the damage calculation. It actually comes to the same thing, as 40*2x*1.2=40*1.2*2x (where x is the number of times Echoed Voice has been used) thanks to the commutative property of multiplication.

And it is multiplication https://dex.pokemonshowdown.com/moves/echoedvoice

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Can't remember the last new meta on here. This looks pretty sweet.

A couple questions:

Heatran @ Magma Storm
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume / Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Stealth Rock

This is basically Utility / Stallbreaker tran that doesn't miss constantly, and can also spread burns / trap with Earth Power.

Looks like a cool meta, I look forward to playing it :)
oh my goodness, he gets special Thousand Waves. This is beautiful

-Ates don't actually effect the bp of a move, they apply a multiplier which is added elsewhere in the damage calculation. It actually comes to the same thing, as 40*2x*1.2=40*1.2*2x (where x is the number of times Echoed Voice has been used) thanks to the commutative property of multiplication.

And it is multiplication https://dex.pokemonshowdown.com/moves/echoedvoice
Well, that's a shame. The "plus 40 base power per turn" would have perhaps been manageable, but this effect is going to make echoed voice banned before the meta gets coded. Lele becomes broken lol

what does fling do? anyway

Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Sing
- Zap Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Zap Cannon isn't banned for movesets, only for items, so we should be fine. 100% accurate sleep move on a 130 base speed mon which can spam a 120 BP paralysis move constantly too. Seems decent.

Speaking of Thousand Waves...

Zygarde @ Thousand Waves
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 188 HP / 140 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed

This set allows Zygarde to trap anything, especially more passive threats that can't hurt it. It can use a +2 priority trapping move and then set up behind Substitute. Thousand Arrows still does what it does best, allowing it to hit Flying types and just good ground coverage in general.

Zygarde @ Core Enforcer
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Coil
- Substitute

A different Zygarde set. This relies on zygarde being slower than it's opponent to neutralize their ability. Coil is obviously a better choice here to maintain it's slow bulk.

Also, what do Knock Off, Fling, Trick, and other item-related moves do?

Hawlucha @ Sky Attack
Ability: Mold Breaker

Probably stupid, but I'm throwing this out there anyway. Each move takes a turn to charge, but then has a 30% chance to flinch and a high crit rate. Probably stupid, but thought I'd mention it anyhow.

Tyranitar @ Ancient Power
Ability: Sand Stream

Every single move has a 10% chance to boost all your stats besides accuracy and evasion. There's probably a better user then T-Tar, but I just used them as an example.

Tapu Bulu @ Horn Leech
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

This way you can have more recovery than the one you get when you only have Grassy Surge, so you can make up for the worse Speed-Tier.

But Garchomp has no priority of its own so it still gets out-sped by priority.. You could do that to help your priority-abusing teammates out speed the opponent but that's too specific to be reliable in my opinion.
I'd run giga drain on that bulu set over horn leech to remove any contact damage, but that's a dank set

Accelgor @ Acid Spray
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 SpA/ 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
- Knock Off
- U-Turn

a viable boye. If knock off works with move items he only gets better. in a meta like this it needs antipriority/priority-beating-priority support on the team, but a u-turn off 145 base speed that puts the opponent at -2 spd is dumb when you consider stuff like, say, priority volt switch exists for you to snowball momentum off of.

Last edited:
Infernape @ Mach Punch
Ability: Iron Fist
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- U-turn

not the best priority compared to espeed or feint, but the iron fist boost to everything seems very nice

Chatot @ Aerial Ace
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Sing
- Nasty Plot
- Heat Wave

also discount spore chatot looks scary

Breloom @ Feint
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge

Priority sleep is a sin. I love it.

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Can't remember the last new meta on here. This looks pretty sweet.

oh my goodness, he gets special Thousand Waves. This is beautiful
He's not the only one with trapping :3

Toxapex @ Infestation
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic / Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Scald
- Haze

This is a cancer set I just thought of! Trap them, Toxic them, and sit back and watch 12%+Toxic damage murder them. Haze if they try to set up etc. This set ofc has the problems move trapping always has (you likely trap counters that switched in on you instead of the thing you switched in on) but otherwise this would be hella broken.

Also this

Diggersby @ Foul Play
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch / Quick Attack / Knock Off
- Agility / Quick Attack

Diggersby is back, and never has to use his own attack stat again. Huge Power will boost the opponents attack stat to high levels, allowing Diggersby to invest purely in bulk and Speed.

Pipotchi Metal Burst isn't listed as banned, I assume it was just missed. Sorry for posting so much, I just keep thinking of sets.

Clawitzer @ Aura Sphere
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave

All-out attacking set with every move boosted by mega launcher. Aura Sphere gives perfect accuracy and the pulse boost, giving Focus Blast way better viability. Then we just have some classic coverage, wow.

Bruxish @ Aqua Jet
Ability: Dazzling
248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Psychic Fangs
- Liquidation
- Swords Dance
- Crunch

Ever wanted to always go first when using damaging moves? Well now you can. Opponents can't use priority on Bruxish, and when all of Bruxish's damaging moves have +1 priority, it doesn't even need speed investment. It gets Swords Dance to boost it's already high attack stat, and some stab boosted moves get to really good power.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)