Metagame Follow the Leader

Surprised Crustle hasn't been brought up tbh. Sturdy + Shell Smash is insanely good and its movepool is barely good enough for some decent abusers. Plus it has hazards, so that's a plus.

Some fun potential abusers of Crustle leader, Banded Archeops is an unaware lure and the rest of the team can just smash and go. Who needs speed control when you can threaten the opponent with turn 1 setup depending on the matchup?

Surprised Crustle hasn't been brought up tbh. Sturdy + Shell Smash is insanely good and its movepool is barely good enough for some decent abusers. Plus it has hazards, so that's a plus.

Some fun potential abusers of Crustle leader, Banded Archeops is an unaware lure and the rest of the team can just smash and go. Who needs speed control when you can threaten the opponent with turn 1 setup depending on the matchup?
The biggest issue with Crustle as a leader is its virtually nonexistent Special coverage (2 non-Normal Special moves outside of Hidden Power). A bulky Water like, let's say Quagsire, is more than capable of handling your Lure 1 on 1, and possibly the rest of the team (I didn't feel like calcing every mon for it.)
252 Atk Choice Band Archeops Rock Wrecker vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 155-183 (39.3 - 46.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Quagsire Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Archeops: 216-254 (74.2 - 87.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I'd suggest something like a Special attacker with Grassium Z-Solar Beam for this.
Also, I'd probably suggest a White Herb in place of the Silk Scarf on Stoutland and the Blackglasses on Hydreigon as well.

I also made a rudimentary Kommo-o team. It tends to work pretty well against the bot, although that partially stems from the AI continuing to use Aura Sphere on mons who've already been revealed to have Bulletproof

Last edited:
I was looking at some potentially decent lower-tier leaders, and I found these three that haven't been talked about much:

Yan -> Mega Yan

+Speed Boost and Tinted Lens.

+Amazing host of utility moves such as Defog, Whirlwind, Pursuit, and Quick Attack.
+Recovery with Roost.
+Pivoting with U-Turn.
+Pseudo set-up with Psych Up, Screech, Tailwind, and Hypnosis.
-No real set-up.
-No real attacking movepool to speak of.

Has potential, but no movepool to abuse it. Could be good in Monotype Follow the Leader with its amazing offensive abilities.

Tauros

+Defensive ability in Intimidate.
+Offensive ability in Sheer Force.
+Great coverage on both sides.
+Good speed tier.
+Good typing.
~Decent bulk and attack, but not great.
-No reliable recovery.
-Only set up is Curse, Work Up, and a temporary boost with Scary Face.

Very underrated leader. It just faces tough competition from other Sheer Force users and Mawile.

Ludicolo

+Good rain-based defensive ability in Rain Dish.
+Great rain-based offensive ability in Swift Swim.
+Set-up with Swords Dance.
+Good typing.
~It has a decent movepool, but leaves some strong coverage to be desired, especially on the physical side.
~Kinda meh bulk.
-Synthesis is bad in rain, only recovering 1/4th of your heath. So you'll need Leech Seed for a rain team.
-However, it really can't be used effectively outside of rain teams.

Really good in rain teams, but that's the only team it can function as a leader in. It also faces competition from Pelipper, because it has to set rain using a move. Rain is all it needs for setup or utility, though, so it earns a decent niche.

Might do some more later. Follow the Leader for OMotM or LCotM.

Water Bubble Spam: https://pokepast.es/785f0b344df9056a
For now it seems pretty strong. There is very likely a better team using Araquanid. Rain Dance is pretty useful with providing extra damage.
I think it's worth trying out one or two grass types since you have an ability that resists fire type moves, and to make use of giga drain. I'm trying Max Spdef Shaymin with Soak, Giga Drain, Toxic, and Scald

One of it's weaknesses seems to be bulky water resists.

Ran into a little issue trying to use an Absol team. You can see in this screenshot that the Absol in question does have EVs, but the validator isn't seeing them, apparently. I tried changing it from Jolly to Adamant as well as adding/removing some of its EVs
If I give it more than 510 EVs it'll give that message, but it will still give the pictured message directly below that.

two sample protean sets for kyurem-b.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Kyurem-Black @ Normalium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Low Kick
- Ice Punch
- Happy Hour

Kecleon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Foul Play
- Stealth Rock
- Trick Room
- Recover

Kyurem-Black @ Darkinium Z
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Fire Punch
- Knock Off
- Snatch

Otherwise there are a lot of options for teambuilding. Almost all pokemon benefit from protean. It is actually kinda difficult to choose.

first takes on this meta, im around top 20 on the latter atm.

Dragonite offense is extremely stupid. Multiscale on set up sweepers like Pinsir, Curselax, and Kartana is a really good combination, guaranteeing at least 1 free Dragon Dance or Curse. It also gives Extreme Speed, allowing -Ate megas to sweep opposing teams with ease. Defensive pokemon also heavily appreciate Multiscale + Roost, as it basically means they will almost always take 50% damage from attacks. The only problem that Dragonite teams face is that Dragonite does not have any way to prevent Status conditions besides Substitute, because Multiscale + Heal Bell is illegal, and Substitute is not that good because if a pokemon uses Substitue, they will not be at full hp and cannot benefit from Multiscale.

Snorlax is an amazing follower to use, on a variety of different teams. As previously mentioned, Curselax is a really good pokemon to use on Dragonite teams, due to Speed not being an issue because of Extreme Speed. Snorlax is also extremely good on teams with Simple leaders, such as Bibarel, due to the fact that Haze and Phazers are not common in the meta. Snorlax can easily set up to +6 with Curse and destroy opponents with Normal STAB. The problem with Snorlax is that it has 4MSS, in that it wants coverage to deal with Ghost types, but it also wants reliable recovery with RestTalk, so either will have to be sacrificed.

I don't really have an opinion on Protean yet, as the games i've played against it i won pretty easily with Dragonite offense. Protean teams struggle with Priority, as Fake Out and Sucker Punch do not do enough damage, even with Protean.

Water Bubble Spam: https://pokepast.es/785f0b344df9056a
For now it seems pretty strong. There is very likely a better team using Araquanid. Rain Dance is pretty useful with providing extra damage.
I think it's worth trying out one or two grass types since you have an ability that resists fire type moves, and to make use of giga drain. I'm trying Max Spdef Shaymin with Soak, Giga Drain, Toxic, and Scald

One of it's weaknesses seems to be bulky water resists.
252+ SpA Water Bubble Volcanion Hydro Vortex (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex in Rain: 264-312 (86.8 - 102.6%)

What is a bulky water resist?

I think water bubble should be considered for ban. It only has trouble with sturdy teams (b/c no SR), and it gets sticky web innately, meaning nothing outspeeds Specs keldeo clicking surf.

It doesn't matter that Araquanid provides relatively weak coverage, because there is hardly any decision making to be had when choosing an attack move unless you are facing a water absorb counter team. (Which , ironically, araquanid also provides).

Ran into a little issue trying to use an Absol team. You can see in this screenshot that the Absol in question does have EVs, but the validator isn't seeing them, apparently. I tried changing it from Jolly to Adamant as well as adding/removing some of its EVs
If I give it more than 510 EVs it'll give that message, but it will still give the pictured message directly below that.
Probably one of the other team members has no EVs.

252+ SpA Water Bubble Volcanion Hydro Vortex (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex in Rain: 264-312 (86.8 - 102.6%)

What is a bulky water resist?

I think water bubble should be considered for ban. It only has trouble with sturdy teams (b/c no SR), and it gets sticky web innately, meaning nothing outspeeds Specs keldeo clicking surf.

It doesn't matter that Araquanid provides relatively weak coverage, because there is hardly any decision making to be had when choosing an attack move unless you are facing a water absorb counter team. (Which , ironically, araquanid also provides).
Maybe 4 times resists like Kingdra can help.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Kingdra @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

I wanted to talk about the potential of Malamar:

+Two incredible boosting moves in the form of Calm Mind and Contrary + Superpower
+Access to duel screens
+Two amazing offensive ability's in the form of Inflitrator and Contrary
+Access to Topsy-Turvy and Destiny Bond allow Mega Bannete to shut down sweeps with ease
+Suprisingly diverse offensive movepool with things such as Flamethrower and T-Bolt
+Solid non attacking movepool with moves such as taunt to deal with stall
-Malamar itself isn't very good just due to its stats
-No priority normally
-No hazards
-No way to remove hazards
-No recovery

Last edited:
Hey so, I've only been playing this meta for a couple days but I feel like I've got a decent grasp on it chilling comfortable in top 10 with a hot Gliscor team, and I've been a little surprised by how many leaders are actually at least semi-viable. Seeing as there isn't one, I figured I'd throw together a leader viability ranking based on my experience at this point, and I'm interested to hear other people's thoughts. Also, there's a few leaders I haven't had a chance to experience at what I think is a high level, so I didn't put them to the side instead of ranking them, but this list still catches what I think is the majority of seriously viable leaders.

S Tier:
Clefable
Cloyster
Nidoking / Nidoqueen

A+ Tier:
Dragonite
Kecleon
A Tier:
Gliscor
Torkoal
Latios / Latias
Murkrow
A- Tier:
Scolipede
Toxapex
Araquanid
Flygon
Mawile

B+ Tier:
Excadrill
Greninja
B Tier:
Xurkitree
Rampardos
Togekiss
Zoroark
B- Tier:
Slurpuff
Mew
Conkeldurr
Barbaracle

C+ Tier:
Chansey
Blissey
Sceptile
Shuckle
C Tier:
Toucannon
Porygon-Z
Azumarill

? Tier (Things that I think should be ranked but don't know where):
Salamence
Swoobat
Jirachi
Machamp
Magearna
Kommo-o

Stuff that could maybe be low C Tier but just doesn't seem that great:
Quiver Dance Bugs
Linoone
Reuninclus
Malamar
Tropius

What do ya'll think? I'm sure this list isn't perfect and some things might be missing, but I think it's a decent start to ranking the meta.

I had a random thought "a team ~ immune to status moves would be so cool", and I quickly built a silly team just to test it and see how bad the idea was.
But the team somehow worked more decently than I thought.

Half of the team is meh, but :

Snorlax can be SO good with a recovery option + immunity to toxic. (Why that thing doesn't get slack off ? Why ?)
There were match-up I thought I should lose (because of opponent having access to very strong and fast boosting capabilities), but Snorlax saved my ass because of its insane bulk.
Curse being a pretty common move, I think it's a super interesting mon to use as receiver.

Magearna with recovery move is also quite interesting with it's typing and bulk, but I think everybody already knew that.
Might be worth it to put a Z-move on it (Z-reflect might be intersting, giving it great physical bulk for 4 turns).

Necrozma was just there to use calm mind + stored power with stab and good physical bulk. It worked decently, but it's probably a rather bad mon outside of that kind of niche.
Maybe I should put miracle eye over dazzling gleam, in case of an unaware dark mon.

Xatu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Trick Room
- U-turn
- Reflect
- Light Screen

Necrozma @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Dazzling Gleam

Snorlax @ Figy Berry
EVs: 100 HP / 16 Atk / 168 Def / 224 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Roost
- Facade
- Thief

Blacephalon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain

Magearna @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 124 Def / 16 SpA / 124 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Reflect
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Roost

Ninjask @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Light Screen
- Trick
- U-turn
- Drill Peck

Xatu's offensive movepool isn't great, but it has access to a lot of interesting status moves (roost, wish, pain split, haze, tailwind, t-wave, reflect, light screen, trick room, trick ; and some situational / gimmicky stuffs like simple beam, me first, defog, miracle eye, psychoshift, refresh...)

Hey so, I've only been playing this meta for a couple days but I feel like I've got a decent grasp on it chilling comfortable in top 10 with a hot Gliscor team, and I've been a little surprised by how many leaders are actually at least semi-viable. Seeing as there isn't one, I figured I'd throw together a leader viability ranking based on my experience at this point, and I'm interested to hear other people's thoughts. Also, there's a few leaders I haven't had a chance to experience at what I think is a high level, so I didn't put them to the side instead of ranking them, but this list still catches what I think is the majority of seriously viable leaders.

S Tier:
Clefable
Cloyster
Nidoking / Nidoqueen

A+ Tier:
Dragonite
Kecleon
A Tier:
Gliscor
Torkoal
Latios / Latias
Murkrow
A- Tier:
Scolipede
Toxapex
Araquanid
Flygon
Mawile

B+ Tier:
Excadrill
Greninja
B Tier:
Xurkitree
Rampardos
Togekiss
Zoroark
B- Tier:
Slurpuff
Mew
Conkeldurr
Barbaracle

C+ Tier:
Chansey
Blissey
Sceptile
Shuckle
C Tier:
Toucannon
Porygon-Z
Azumarill

? Tier (Things that I think should be ranked but don't know where):
Salamence
Swoobat
Jirachi
Machamp
Magearna
Kommo-o

Stuff that could maybe be low C Tier but just doesn't seem that great:
Quiver Dance Bugs
Linoone
Reuninclus
Malamar
Tropius

What do ya'll think? I'm sure this list isn't perfect and some things might be missing, but I think it's a decent start to ranking the meta.
Why is Cloyster ranked so high? Yes, it has shell smash and a few other useful tools, but its offensive movepool is very limited, so I can't see it ever beating a team that has access to unaware, and Clefable is probably the most common lead in the meta.
Also, I think Aggron is worth ranking. Great offensive movepool, including recoil-free Head Smash, allows it to do huge damage without relying on boosts, so it eats Clefable teams for breakfast. And Sturdy+Metal Burst can be very useful in a meta where many teams have no access to hazards. I haven't played much Gen 7, but in Gen 6 it did pretty well. I would probably put it somewhere in the B ranks.

Hello guys. Here to talk about Necrozma as a leader.

+Decent boosting options: SD, Calm Mind, Rock Polish/Autotomize
+Recovery in Moonlight / Morning Sun
+Stealth Rock
+ Photon Geyser
+TWave, Toxic, Reflect/Light Screen, Trick Room
+Decent special and physical movepool
- Movepool is decent but lacks type coverage like Ice, Water, Grass and Fairy.
- No hazard removal option
- Prism Armor is meh
- No priority

Possible partners:
Hoopa-U
Ferrothorn
Cresselia
Umbreon
Garchomp
Celesteela
Marowak-A

Possible megas:
Glalie (for "Refrigerate" Ice coverage)
Gardevoir (Pixilate hyper voice + Photon Geyser)
Gallade (Photon Geyser + SD + Brick Break, could be Medicham but Pure Power is banned D:)
Zard (it has Solar Beam and Heat Wave, also Sun makes it's recovery options better)
Aggron (maybe a stall team with prism armor or even ofensive trick room, wouldn't be thaaat great)

Is it good?

Dragonite is a mon that everyone acknowledges as good in this tier, but I don't think we've discussed just how terrifying this thing is as a leader. Multiscale on it's own is an amazing ability, but Dragonite also has access to a monstrous movepool. It has amazing physical and special attacks including extreme speed, outrage, draco meteor, earthquake, stone edge, flamethrower and fire blast, focus blast, hurricane, blizzard and ice beam, thunderbolt and thunder, iron head, superpower, and zap cannon (yes, Dragonite gets ZAP CANNON). With an offensive move pool this vast any teammate gets access to an arsenal of almost any coverage move that they would need. Not to mention Dragonite has access to amazing set up and status moves as well, including dragon dance, agility, defog, haze, heal bell, reflect and light screen, roost, roar, sub, tailwind, toxic, thunder wave, curse, barrier, and even all the weather moves if you want to run some weather tech. Here's the team that I've been using a lot on the ladder and have found a lot of success in:

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Zap Cannon
- Hurricane
- Roost

Snorlax @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Roost

Xurkitree @ Electrium Z
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Barrier
- Roost
- Defog
- Water Pulse

Its sheer offensive presence is enough to run through the whole meta, and due to all of the possible options it provides for its followers it can be difficult for even big defensive threats to wall. Just a quick example of how destructive his move pool can be is right in this replay where xurkitree runs through this guys whole team in seconds:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7followtheleader-940160527

In conclusion, Dragonite should absolutely be considered one of the best leaders in this meta, right alongside Clef. Don't sleep on this thing.

Been looking at some mons I think have potential as leaders

Gyarados

Abilities: Intimidate, Moxie

Notable Moves: Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Crunch, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Hurricane, Roar, Taunt, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Surf, Dark Pulse, Waterfall, Iron Head, Bounce, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail, Outrage, Avalanche, Whirlpool, Body Slam, Zap Cannon, Curse, Reflect

+Amazing abilities
+Very wide movepool
+Access to Dragon Dance and Curse
+Viable on its own

-No hazards
-No hazard removal
-No recovery aside from RestTalk
-No Swords Dance or Calm Mind
-No pivoting moves (volt switch, u-turn, parting shot, etc)

So this seems pretty viable. Dragonite doesn't entirely outclass it since Intimidate and Moxie are incredible, but I'd still argue Dragonite is a better pick. Interested in thoughts on this.

Rhyperior

Abilities: Lightningrod, Solid Rock, Reckless

Notable Moves: Hammer Arm, Poison Jab, Smack Down, Bulldoze, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Roar, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Smart Strike, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Flash Cannon, Surf, Rest, Sleep Talk, Crunch, Reversal, Counter, Curse, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Earth Power, Superpower, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Endeavor, Outrage, Stealth Rock, Power-Up Punch, Avalanche, Endure

+Good abilities
+Very wide movepool
+Access to Swords Dance, Curse, and Rock Polish
+Access to Stealth Rock
+Decently viable on its own

-No hazard removal
-No Calm Mind
-No pivoting moves

Another decent option. Its abilities make it better suited for bulky teams than Rampardos, and it has a few options like Swords Dance and Endeavor to set it apart as well.

Why is Cloyster ranked so high? Yes, it has shell smash and a few other useful tools, but its offensive movepool is very limited, so I can't see it ever beating a team that has access to unaware, and Clefable is probably the most common lead in the meta.
Also, I think Aggron is worth ranking. Great offensive movepool, including recoil-free Head Smash, allows it to do huge damage without relying on boosts, so it eats Clefable teams for breakfast. And Sturdy+Metal Burst can be very useful in a meta where many teams have no access to hazards. I haven't played much Gen 7, but in Gen 6 it did pretty well. I would probably put it somewhere in the B ranks.
Yeah I could definitely see Cloyster's Unaware matchup dropping it out of S, not far though. It seems to have a winning matchup against just about every other Leader in the meta, and to me it sort of seems like the top 3, Clefable Cloyster and Nido, have a bit of a rock paper scissors thing going, even if Cloyster vs Clefable is the toughest of the matchups. I don't know that its completely unwinnable though, Mega Gyarados puts in a lot of work, and even with Unaware, not much wants to take a 125 BP ice move from Kyurem Black, and Water Ice Rock alone is really solid coverage, only resisted by 3 Pokemon in the whole game. I agree it's still pretty rough though, A+ or maybe A makes more sense.

Also yeah I've never seen an Aggron team but I see why it'd be pretty good.

Been looking at some mons I think have potential as leaders

Gyarados

Abilities: Intimidate, Moxie

Notable Moves: Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Crunch, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Hurricane, Roar, Taunt, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Surf, Dark Pulse, Waterfall, Iron Head, Bounce, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail, Outrage, Avalanche, Whirlpool, Body Slam, Zap Cannon, Curse, Reflect

+Amazing abilities
+Very wide movepool
+Access to Dragon Dance and Curse
+Viable on its own

-No hazards
-No hazard removal
-No Swords Dance or Calm Mind
-No pivoting moves (volt switch, u-turn, parting shot, etc)

So this seems pretty viable. Dragonite doesn't entirely outclass it since Intimidate and Moxie are incredible, but I'd still argue Dragonite is a better pick. Interested in thoughts on this.

Rhyperior

Abilities: Lightningrod, Solid Rock, Reckless

Notable Moves: Hammer Arm, Poison Jab, Smack Down, Bulldoze, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Roar, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Smart Strike, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Flash Cannon, Surf, Rest, Sleep Talk, Crunch, Reversal, Counter, Curse, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Earth Power, Superpower, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Endeavor, Outrage, Stealth Rock, Power-Up Punch, Avalanche, Endure

+Good abilities
+Very wide movepool
+Access to Swords Dance, Curse, and Rock Polish
+Access to Stealth Rock
+Decently viable on its own

-No hazard removal
-No Calm Mind
-No pivoting moves

Another decent option. Its abilities make it better suited for bulky teams than Rampardos, and it has a few options like Swords Dance and Endeavor to set it apart as well.
And a few more mons that seem solid: Salamence, Azelf, Porygon-Z, Metagross, Druddigon, Conkeldurr, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Tyrantrum, Hawlucha, Volcanion, Incineroar, Crabominable, Bronzong, Wigglytuff (yes really), Machamp, Haunter (Levitate), Marowak, Minior

Last edited:
Here's a fun hyper offense team I built around Scrafty's amazing movepool and abilities:

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Facade

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Claw
- High Jump Kick

Kartana @ Assault Vest
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Iron Head

Conkeldurr @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Poison Jab
- Head Smash

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Iron Head

Tapu Koko @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thunder Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Crunch

ShineeRockoo

Banned deucer.
Here's a fun hyper offense team I built around Scrafty's amazing movepool and abilities:

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Facade

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Claw
- High Jump Kick

Kartana @ Assault Vest
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Iron Head

Conkeldurr @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Poison Jab
- Head Smash

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Iron Head

Tapu Koko @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thunder Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Crunch
Wow, you really kept it up using Moxie! Is that your fav ability of this team? :)

Swoobat @ Light Clay
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Defog
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave

Cresselia @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Simple
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Stored Power
- Giga Drain
- Calm Mind

Celesteela @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Giga Drain

Tapu Fini @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stored Power
- Roost
- Calm Mind
- Giga Drain

Latios (F) @ Salac Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Stored Power
- Giga Drain
- Calm Mind

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Thunder Wave
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Roost

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7followtheleader-940480102
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7followtheleader-940475762
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7followtheleader-940479258
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7followtheleader-940036220
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7followtheleader-939967823

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)