"Fight till the End" Garganator vs Krusk (UU Warstory)

Actually, you should have used Stone Edge. Either way you were dead if Stone Edge missed. In Trick Room, Steelix outsped you, which meant it got one more hit on you than it would have normally, which might have been significant, especially if it carried something like Crunch or Iron Head over Gyro Ball.
You have a point. Anyway, that mistake made it a bit more exciting. But I was almost sure that I lost, so I let my guard down for a moment.

Great warstory. I especially enjoyed the use of Download Porygon2. Many people harp on about the uselessness of Trace Porygon2 in the new UU but forget completely about its other cool opponent-dependent ability, which it can actually activate quite often despite the appearance of many high special defense Pokemon.
Yep, Download is really usefull for making Pory2 work like a tank, which really hits surprisingly hard and easily take some hits. And if you use Trick Room, you may even sweep on your own. It's really interesting and effective set to use. I don't think it's worth to have own analyses, but as you see it's not gimmick.

Anyway, thanks for your comments again and I'm glad that you like it. Soon I'll post something new.

Anyway, I enjoyed the warstory a bit, the commentary was good, but the battle just wasn't exactly great. Sure it was close, but your opponent misplayed a lot and didn't really use that team to its full effectiveness (ie venusaur to p2, more aggressive use of froslass, nor did he think getting up SR was a priority). The idea of the team is to use entry hazards to whiddle away at the opponent's pokemon until either your walls can finish them off or you can sweep late game with either mismagius and honchkrow. I didn't really see him having a problem against most of your trick room sweepers besides perhaps camerupt (all fire types are nuisances to my old team). If it weren't for camerupt crippling slowbro you would have had a hard time beating him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)