All Gens Favourite Moves

the ice beam animation in adv was awesome, i remember having a lot of memories w/ absorb/giga drain/mega drain.

game nostalgia aside, sr, spikes, scald etc. are defining af. natural gift is a cool tech that can be slapped onto a lot of mons as a surprise (although it's gimmicky but w/e).

Also the last paragraph of I really resonate w/ Ortheore's last para of his initial post as well as dekzeh's post (fun af to spam strong moves w/ no drawbacks, but do take away a degree of skill from the game).

might add some more stuff later

splash :o

for real, aside from hazards and such like u-turn etc., explosion is very interesting one, high risk high reward, recovery moves, just by how big define defensive stuff, unique moves, like leech seed, heal bell, destiny bond, taunt, etc.

Last edited:

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gotta love Eruption and water spout. Every pokemon thats actually cool learns one of those moves :}

Tri Attack will always hold a special place in my heart though since it always has the most awesome move animation.

Trick Room / Baton Pass / Spikes / Explosion

I love the way these moves contribute to the competitive metagame in general. Baton Pass is probably the most controversial move here, but I'm referring to the "non-nooby" ways to use it. i.e. nastypass, drypass... well the "nooby" way can be fun too, sometimes :pirate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)