Fakemon Central (read the rules in the OP)

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nomododo.png

Nomododo
The Dodo Pokemon
Type:
Normal/Fairy
Height: 3'02'' (0.97m)
Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)

Abilities: Dumb Luck / Super Luck (Hidden)
Base Stats: 90 HP / 45 Atk / 67 Def / 90 SpA / 77 SpD / 62 Spe / 431 BST
Egg Groups: Field / Flying

PokeDex entries
Sword: Once thought to have gone extinct, a small island population survived apparently through sheer luck despite total ineptitude.
Shield: It is incredibly accident prone. Scrapes, falls, head injuries, food poisoning, and broken bones are regular occurrences.

Level Up:
1 - Tackle
1 - Growl
4 - Peck
8 - Fairy Wind
12 - Supersonic
16 - Pluck
20 - Screech
24 - Roost
28 - Take Down
32 - Play Rough
36 - Feather Dance
40 - Moonblast
44 - Amnesia
48 - Double-Edge
52 - Hyper Voice

Egg:
Rapid Spin
Drill Peck
Boomburst

TM08: Hyper Beam
TM09: Giga Impact
TM16: Screech
TM17: Light Screen
TM18: Reflect
TM19: Safeguard
TM21: Rest
TM23: Thief
TM24: Snore
TM25: Protect
TM29: Charm
TM31: Attract
TM34: Sunny Day
TM39: Facade
TM40: Swift
TM41: Helping Hand
TM47: Fake Tears
TM53: Mud Shot
TM76: Round
TM79: Retaliate
TM87: Draining Kiss
TM89: Misty Terrain
TM92: Mystical Fire
TM95: Air Slash

TR01: Body Slam
TR10: Earthquake
TR11: Psychic
TR17: Amnesia
TR19: Tri Attack
TR20: Substitute
TR26: Endure
TR27: Sleep Talk
TR29: Baton Pass
TR30: Encore
TR35: Uproar
TR37: Taunt
TR38: Trick
TR49: Calm Mind
TR66: Brave Bird
TR69: Zen Headbutt
TR82: Stored Power
TR85: Work Up
TR90: Play Rough
TR92: Dazzling Gleam

Dumb Luck: Randomly gives +2 Defense or +2 Special Defense upon entering battle or acquiring this ability.

-

This was a sketch I did drunk as a skunk one night, I decided to flesh it out as a Fakemon for this thread. The overall concept was a Pokemon that relied heavily on luck without feeling "haxy." A defensive Pokemon that can either be physical or specially defensive based on a 50/50 felt like a unique direction to take with Normal/Fairy. Nomododo has pretty heavy Flying flavor, but I decided against the Flying-typing in order to make it stand out a lot more from Togekiss. I imagined a moveset of something like Moonblast/Roost/Rapid Spin/Mystical Fire or Calm Mind/Boomburst/Roost/Moonblast. The name is a play on "no more Dodo."

Went back to my Chinese dragon legendary, mainly trying to figure out its body and what direction to go with its design:

It's a messy mash up of parts and draft sketches, but nothing's set in stone quite yet. I'm trying to figure out if I should design it more like a Chinese dragon or an old Chinese emperor (or how to combine the 2.) Like I'm looking at different references but also trying to avoid it looking too similar to Drampa.
I kinda worked out its lore as being a creator/emperor of its region with knowledge of all living things, and thought about giving it the ability to create pearls from its head out of its knowledge+powers (referencing how Chinese dragons often chase or hold pearls of wisdom, and some myths state that the pearls are made out of a dragon's head.) Might put a pearl between the hat-shaped horns but idk if that'd be over doing it.

Last edited:
Hello! I had a bit of a bad idea that I hope you all can enjoy:
C20A1D01-779C-41D6-95BE-26D1FD428AA6.jpeg

This is my regional Vanillite line, based on crepes rather than ice cream! They're switched to pure Fairy-types. They all have the same height as their Unovan counterparts, but should be a bit lighter (9.1 / 63.6 / 91.2 lbs for Vanillite/lish/luxe, or 4.1 / 28.8 / 41.4 kg).

As for abilities, they have access to Levitate, Flash Fire, and the hidden Natural Cure.

Vanillite: 36 / 45 / 65 / 65 / 50 / 44
Vanillish: 51 / 60 / 80 / 80 / 65 / 59
Vanilluxe: 75 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 85 / 79

It's in the Mineral egg group, and I think that's all of the major things aside from movepool which
no

Time for some small details:
- Vanillite and Vanilluxe have their hands replaced with strawberry fingers that they just jiggle around and can use (albeit difficultly) to pick things up
- Vanilluxe is not drizzled in blood. It is strawberry syrup
- Vanilluxe's "dead" face isn't actually its second face; look closely for the other one!

I would like to share my starters for the fake region “Z Peninsula” (highly inspired by
alola). Actually I only made 2 in their base stage but one has their shiny (the one in my pfp!)
C58313B7-32D2-4339-8875-245A9D386F5F.png66A1EDA6-65E0-416B-B713-7297B3AAF6CC.pngE588B155-7D90-4D88-9A4E-E2A829E7BE54.png(The 2nd is the shiny one)

Ok guys, I know this is a fail.
I hated myself after drawing this, but I guess you know what I'm trying to draw.
View attachment 61707

It looks fucking Chinese when it really shouldn't.
I was really aiming for a Japanese kimono with Japanese court hairdress. I even used lots of reference photos for it.

Basically, I strongly believe that Jynx's original design is based on BOTH the Yamanba yokai and the Yamanba fashion.
So I researched onto the designs of Yamauba (another name of the same yokai) in Noh dramas.
I thought it would be really cool if Jynx has a Mega that's very Japanese.

Originally, I was aiming at drawing wavy hair to keep the unkempt look of both the yokai and the fashion.
But I am still not too familiar with vector art , so I couldn't do it. (I have to use vector art from now on because my tablet is damaged and no longer gives good lines)

And then there's the "Chinese" issue.

The only thing done properly was the eyes and the ice crystal fingernails, which I thought would be cool.

Man, I need help. Would be grateful if anyone can fix this picture, because I really liked the concept.

(Oh, I was too lazy to draw the other arm, in case you asked)

EDIT:
K, I think this looks more Japanese...
View attachment 61715
In my opinion it looks like a gyaru :woo:

View attachment 430420
A five stage evolution line:
Gender ratio: 1:1, since that makes the most sense
Avidet (Scout)
Flying/Water
hp: 29
atk: 41
def: 19
s-atk: 33
s-def: 33
spd: 71
total: 225
0.6m, 0.8kg, wingspan 0.8m
Abilities:
Pickup
Synchronize
Anticipation
Very inquisitive, curious and altruistic, while having grand visions of its own future. Tends to befriend other Pokémon easily. Typically found in swampy areas.
Evolves at level 11
Avescent (Student)
Flying/Fighting
hp: 61
atk: 78
def: 36
s-atk: 56
s-def: 56
spd: 100
total: 387
1.2m, 7.2kg, wingspan 2.0m
Abilities:
Hydromancer (x1.5 to water attacks)
Synchronize
Anticipation
Readily sacrifices its own life for its friends. Very interested in the state of the locale and relevant topics.
Evolves by friendship
Stiltary (Vigilant)
Flying/Fighting
hp: 81
atk: 104
def: 51
s-atk: 74
s-def: 74
spd: 115
total: 489
2.2m, 48kg, wingspan 4.4m
Abilities:
Synchronize
Forewarn
Has normally achieved several of its childhood goals. Relatively rare compared to earlier stages, and often sought after by trainers. Knows its trainer’s goals and emotions.
Evolves at level 61
Sagesty (Visionary)
Flying/Fighting
hp: 95
atk: 130
def: 65
s-atk: 90
s-def: 90
spd: 130
total: 600
3.6m, 260kg, wingspan 8.8m
(Alpha Sagesty 7.0m, 1650kg, 24m wingspan)
Abilities:
Magic Bounce
Forewarn
Often viewed as a paragon, devoted to protecting other Pokémon and trainers. Known for incredible strength, agility and intelligence. Viewed as a great threat by the main evil team.
Mega Sagesty (not shown in picture)
Flying/Fighting
hp: 95
atk: 155
def: 85
s-atk: 111
s-def: 111
spd: 143
total: 700
3.6m, 290kg, wingspan 10.4m
Abilities:
Magic Bounce
(Defiant+Competitive)/2
Important moves:
(Sagesty can learn all HM moves)
STABs:
High jump kick, Close combat, Superpower
Brick break, Flying press, Thunderous kick
Aura sphere, Vacuum wave

Sky attack
Air slash, Brave bird, Acrobatics
Hurricane

Surf, Hydro pump
Dive,Water pulse
Aqua jet, Scald, Liquidation
Physical coverage:
Double edge, Extreme speed, Façade, Fake out, Crush claw
Rock slide, Steel wing
Poltergeist, Play rough
Thieve, Fling, U-turn
Triple axel
Special coverage:
Tri attack, Hyper voice
Psychic, Future sight
Moonblast, Ice beam
Power gem, Ancient power
Earth power, Energy ball
Shadow ball, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt
Status moves:
Sunny day, Hail, Rain dance, Sandstorm
Calm mind, Swords dance, Bulk up
Reflect, Light screen
Wish, Heal bell
Tailwind, Whirlwind, Feather dance, Roost
Aqua ring

Other notes:
-The middle evolutions actually have 5 limbs as an intentional design choice
-The darker patterned areas under their wings are storage pouches
-The bands on their legs are crafted from their own feathers, and act as status symbols in a way. Shinies and alphas have 1 extra band (order cyan-yellow-orange), while shiny alphas have 2 (order yellow-cyan-blue-purple).

Attachments

Last edited:
Malite
The Malice Pokémon

malite.png

Shiny
maliteshiny.png

Type: Dark/Steel
Height: 7'03'' (2.2m)
Weight: 551.2 lbs (250 kg)
Abilities:
Belligerence*
Base Stats:

HP: 120
Attack: 140
Defense: 198
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp. Def: 178
Speed: 22
BST: 680
Egg Groups: Undiscovered

Gender ratio: Genderless
Catch rate: 3 (1.6%)
Base Exp. Yield: 306
Leveling rate: Slow
EV Yield: 2 Defense, 1 Special Defense
Base Friendship: 0

*Belligerence: The user will never listen to its trainer, unless it is holding an Ether Shackle. This also locks the user's Friendship to 0 permanently. (Ether Shackle as an item does nothing.)

Pokédex Entry
Violent and spiteful by nature, it is thought to be the sole Pokémon that cannot form a bond with a human. Its metal exoskeleton is impossible to scratch.

Movepool

Level Up

• Level 1: Harden
  • Level 1: Mean Look
  • Level 1: Metal Claw
  • Level 1: Quash
  • Level 1: Scary Face
  • Level 8: Scratch
  • Level 16: Pursuit
  • Level 24: Revenge
  • Level 32: Feint Attack
  • Level 40: Iron Head
  • Level 48: Knock Off
  • Level 56: Iron Defense
  • Level 64: Meteor Mash
  • Level 72: Comeuppance
  • Level 80: Ruin Lash*
  • Level 88: Thrash
*Signature Move - Ruin Lash: The user lashes at the target. If the target is faster than the user, this attack will always result in a critical hit.
  • Type: Dark
  • Category: Physical
  • Base Power: 90
  • Accuracy: 100%
  • PP: 15 (max. 24)
TMs/TRs
  • Assurance
  • Body Press
  • Body Slam
  • Breaking Swipe
  • Brutal Swing
  • Bulk Up
  • Cross Chop
  • Dark Pulse
  • Drain Punch
  • Endure
  • False Swipe
  • Fire Punch
  • Flash Cannon
  • Fling
  • Foul Play
  • Giga Impact
  • Gyro Ball
  • Heavy Slam
  • Ice Punch
  • Leech Life
  • Nasty Plot
  • Night Slash
  • Payback
  • Poison Jab
  • Protect
  • Rest
  • Retaliate
  • Rock Slide
  • Screech
  • Shadow Claw
  • Sleep Talk
  • Snarl
  • Snore
  • Spikes
  • Stealth Rock
  • Stone Edge
  • Substitute
  • Thief
  • Torment
  • Trick Room
  • U-Turn
  • X-Scissor

Had this fella brewing around in my brain for a while. It's an absurdly bulky Legendary that is held back by an ability that requires it to run a useless item, and that its only form of recovery is Rest, Drain Punch and Leech Life. It's very slow, so its signature move benefits from that.

So I wanted to make a custom sprite from scratch and so Snakorch was born. It's a fire type and it's name is a combination of Snake and Scorch so that's cool I guess.

Now I guess it's time I say the stats of this thing. (btw this is a first stage so expect it to be weak

HP: 40
Atk: 60
Def: 50
Sp.Atk: 50
Sp.Def: 60
Spe: 55
BST: 315

Attachments

Hurrah, first post in this thread of 2023!

Okay, aside from that, hello everybody! I am planning to make a Fakemon region soon called Pokemon Hope and Pokemon Despair. I actually already have the designs and names of the box legendaries done, and I'd like to share them in this thread! So, here is Ophanagel, the Box Legendary of Hope, and Colosslava, the Box Legendary of Despair!
1672771044886.png

(You might need to use Dark Mode if you are a Light Mode user to see the renders better.)
1672771071293.png

1672771077261.png
Ophanagel, the Box Legendary of Hope
Dark/Flying
Ability: Angelic Drive (The power from this Pokemon's Angelic Drive gives it the Fairy-type upon entering the battlefield. If it is suppressed, such as from Neutralizing Gas, it raises its SpA by 1 instead.)
Information: Name is based from Ophanim, an ancient Hebrew word for "wheels", and Angel. Design is based on biblically accurate angels (which is why it's the Hope Box Legendary.)

Colosslava, the Box Legendary of Despair
Fire/Rock
Ability: Extinction Drive (The power from this Pokemon's Extinction Drive gives it the Dragon-type upon entering the battlefield. If it is suppressed, such as from Neutralizing Gas, it raises its Atk by 1 instead.)
Information: Name is based from Colossal and Lava. Design is based on a beta Pokemon.
I don't have stats down at the moment, but they will be coming (and in the form of an edit in this post.) I hope you like them and have a good day!

Last edited:
Illumigator.png
Fluoresnap.png

Here we have an evolution line of two gators, Illumigator and Flouresnap! (Sorry if the art isnt that good, I can only really do mouse + keyboard art so im limited in my abilities, at least at the time I made these) Both are Water/Electric types

Illumigator is the first stage, his abilities are Illuminate, Strong Jaw and Open Circuit

Open Circuit is an ability that instantly summons Electric Terrain when Rain is active.
HP: 45
Attack: 70
Defense: 50
Sp. Attack: 51
Sp. Defense: 40
Speed: 60

When exposed to a Thunder Stone it evolves into Flouresnap, dropping the Illuminate ability for Volt Absorb

Flouresnap upon evolving also learns a new move signature to it, Smashing Shock, an 80 base power physical Electric type move that doubles in power + becomes a spread move in Electric terrain.

HP: 75
Attack: 110
Defense: 100
Sp. Attack: 90
Sp. Defense: 60
Speed: 90

I made a design for a Mega Mimikyu years back, although I'm not a great artist I want to get it comissioned by someone who can draw one day. Anyway I hope you like it :D
InShot_20230117_184758721.jpg

Mega Mimikyu

Type:Ghost/Fairy
Hp-55
Atk-115
Def-95
Spa-50
Spdef-135
Spe-126

New Ability: Busted
When this pokemon takes damage from a contact move it's defense lowers by one and it's attack and speed raise by one(Can only be activated once per turn)

Let me know what you think :D

Nice to meet you all, fakemon creators! I hope you all are doing well! I have some fakemon of my own I’d like to post later, but for now, I’ll focus on giving my feedback to your guy’s stuff! :)

I made a design for a Mega Mimikyu years back, although I'm not a great artist I want to get it comissioned by someone who can draw one day. Anyway I hope you like it :DView attachment 484917

Mega Mimikyu

Type:Ghost/Fairy
Hp-55
Atk-115
Def-95
Spa-50
Spdef-135
Spe-126

New Ability: Busted
When this pokemon takes damage from a contact move it's defense lowers by one and it's attack and speed raise by one(Can only be activated once per turn)

Let me know what you think :D
It looks pretty interesting!! The design is a little overcomplicated and could benefit from some streamlining to be made somewhat simpler, but still works for a mega. Are those spider/insect elements to the design, with the legs mimikyu has sprouted?

As for the stats, they look well designed! Very cool that you stuck by the +100 BST philosophy that other canon megas have set before them, I’ve seen many a mega fakemon break these for one reason or another- it’s great attention to detail. The ability seems interesting as well, even if it’s sort of a weak armor clone. Good luck on getting it commissioned!

View attachment 482494View attachment 482496
Here we have an evolution line of two gators, Illumigator and Flouresnap! (Sorry if the art isnt that good, I can only really do mouse + keyboard art so im limited in my abilities, at least at the time I made these) Both are Water/Electric types

Illumigator is the first stage, his abilities are Illuminate, Strong Jaw and Open Circuit

Open Circuit is an ability that instantly summons Electric Terrain when Rain is active.
HP: 45
Defense: 50
Sp. Attack: 51
Sp. Defense: 40

When exposed to a Thunder Stone it evolves into Flouresnap, dropping the Illuminate ability for Volt Absorb

Flouresnap upon evolving also learns a new move signature to it, Smashing Shock, an 80 base power physical Electric type move that doubles in power + becomes a spread move in Electric terrain.

HP: 75
Attack: 110
Defense: 100
Sp. Attack: 90
Sp. Defense: 60
Speed: 90
These guys are SUPER cool!! Very clearly designed with a unique, particular role in mind- setting up terrain when another weather condition is active is interesting for sure. I could see it being useful in a double battle to be able to control weather and terrain at the same time without needing to pull a double switch, simply by swapping Flouresnap’s partner into a Drizzle Mon! A consistent, physical electric type attack is always appreciated when it isn’t Wild Charge, and the fact that it works like a physical rising voltage seems so cool to me.

Would love to know why you decided to make this Mon an electric-type gator in particular, and some design choices you made that stand out, like the glowing belly and arms!

Hurrah, first post in this thread of 2023!

Okay, aside from that, hello everybody! I am planning to make a Fakemon region soon called Pokemon Hope and Pokemon Despair. I actually already have the designs and names of the box legendaries done, and I'd like to share them in this thread! So, here is Ophanagel, the Box Legendary of Hope, and Colosslava, the Box Legendary of Despair!
View attachment 480310
(You might need to use Dark Mode if you are a Light Mode user to see the renders better.)
Ophanagel, the Box Legendary of Hope
Dark/Flying
Ability: Angelic Drive (The power from this Pokemon's Angelic Drive gives it the Fairy-type upon entering the battlefield. If it is suppressed, such as from Neutralizing Gas, it raises its SpA by 1 instead.)
Information: Name is based from Ophanim, an ancient Hebrew word for "wheels", and Angel. Design is based on biblically accurate angels (which is why it's the Hope Box Legendary.)

Colosslava, the Box Legendary of Despair
Fire/Rock
Ability: Extinction Drive (The power from this Pokemon's Extinction Drive gives it the Dragon-type upon entering the battlefield. If it is suppressed, such as from Neutralizing Gas, it raises its Atk by 1 instead.)
Information: Name is based from Colossal and Lava. Design is based on a beta Pokemon.
I don't have stats down at the moment, but they will be coming (and in the form of an edit in this post.) I hope you like them and have a good day!
Very interesting designs, though when I first saw them, I thought they were regular version exclusive mons and didn’t quite read as "legendary" to me- for one reason or another, the designs seem so simple compared to what they’re trying to embody here, and without scaling to compare them to, I could imagine a Colosslava curled up and napping away on my couch! It’s hard to tell what size they would be with their current proportions, haha!

The idea behind the abilities is very interesting- It seems to work kind of like Trick-or-Treak or Forest’s Curse on entry, effectively adding an additional type to the user? So Orphanagel would be a Dark/Flying/Fairy type in practice and Colosslava would be Fire/Rock/Dragon. I think that effect alone is awesome, but I’m confused as to why they’re given a special effect when the ability is suppressed. The +1 to attack or special attack seems a bit unnecessarily tacked onto an otherwise interesting ability stand-alone (after all, they WERE just suppressed and shouldn’t have any effect in battle until they’re activated again- odd that these two would break those rules), and could probably go without the boost when the ability is suppressed unless these two abilities are made to interact with the ability of another Pokémon in particular- Maybe a third legendary, something like Zgarde’s Aura Break to Xerneas’s Fairy Aura and Yveltal’s Dark Aura? Either way, the designs are cool, and I would be excited to see what stats they’ll receive!

The idea behind the abilities is very interesting- It seems to work kind of like Trick-or-Treak or Forest’s Curse on entry, effectively adding an additional type to the user? So Orphanagel would be a Dark/Flying/Fairy type in practice and Colosslava would be Fire/Rock/Dragon. I think that effect alone is awesome, but I’m confused as to why they’re given a special effect when the ability is suppressed. The +1 to attack or special attack seems a bit unnecessarily tacked onto an otherwise interesting ability stand-alone (after all, they WERE just suppressed and shouldn’t have any effect in battle until they’re activated again- odd that these two would break those rules), and could probably go without the boost when the ability is suppressed unless these two abilities are made to interact with the ability of another Pokémon in particular- Maybe a third legendary, something like Zgarde’s Aura Break to Xerneas’s Fairy Aura and Yveltal’s Dark Aura?
Thank you for your feedback! The special effect is actually for flavor purposes - I've been thinking about a story plot where the evil team steals the drives from the legendaries (which is basically their hearts) and without them they go rampant. This is considered as the ability being suppressed in battle and boosting Atk or SpA by one stage. They're about the same size as each other though, Colosslava is slightly taller as seen in my art. I might consider adding a 3rd weaker legendary though, which is more of a rival to them led by the evil team. Again, thank you for your words!

Nice to meet you all, fakemon creators! I hope you all are doing well! I have some fakemon of my own I’d like to post later, but for now, I’ll focus on giving my feedback to your guy’s stuff! :)

It looks pretty interesting!! The design is a little overcomplicated and could benefit from some streamlining to be made somewhat simpler, but still works for a mega. Are those spider/insect elements to the design, with the legs mimikyu has sprouted?

As for the stats, they look well designed! Very cool that you stuck by the +100 BST philosophy that other canon megas have set before them, I’ve seen many a mega fakemon break these for one reason or another- it’s great attention to detail. The ability seems interesting as well, even if it’s sort of a weak armor clone. Good luck on getting it commissioned!

These guys are SUPER cool!! Very clearly designed with a unique, particular role in mind- setting up terrain when another weather condition is active is interesting for sure. I could see it being useful in a double battle to be able to control weather and terrain at the same time without needing to pull a double switch, simply by swapping Flouresnap’s partner into a Drizzle Mon! A consistent, physical electric type attack is always appreciated when it isn’t Wild Charge, and the fact that it works like a physical rising voltage seems so cool to me.

Would love to know why you decided to make this Mon an electric-type gator in particular, and some design choices you made that stand out, like the glowing belly and arms!

Very interesting designs, though when I first saw them, I thought they were regular version exclusive mons and didn’t quite read as "legendary" to me- for one reason or another, the designs seem so simple compared to what they’re trying to embody here, and without scaling to compare them to, I could imagine a Colosslava curled up and napping away on my couch! It’s hard to tell what size they would be with their current proportions, haha!

The idea behind the abilities is very interesting- It seems to work kind of like Trick-or-Treak or Forest’s Curse on entry, effectively adding an additional type to the user? So Orphanagel would be a Dark/Flying/Fairy type in practice and Colosslava would be Fire/Rock/Dragon. I think that effect alone is awesome, but I’m confused as to why they’re given a special effect when the ability is suppressed. The +1 to attack or special attack seems a bit unnecessarily tacked onto an otherwise interesting ability stand-alone (after all, they WERE just suppressed and shouldn’t have any effect in battle until they’re activated again- odd that these two would break those rules), and could probably go without the boost when the ability is suppressed unless these two abilities are made to interact with the ability of another Pokémon in particular- Maybe a third legendary, something like Zgarde’s Aura Break to Xerneas’s Fairy Aura and Yveltal’s Dark Aura? Either way, the designs are cool, and I would be excited to see what stats they’ll receive!

Thank you the feedback is super nice and I really appreciate it! I'm not much of an artist, but I understand what you mean by it's a little overcomplecated and I'll try to see what I can do about that before I get it commissioned. Also I definitely thought about this thing competitively through it's stats and ability. First, thing you gotta realize is that this thing is not going to mega evolve first turn it's gonna use base mimikyu's disguise to either set up a swords dance or disrupt the opponent in some way. This means in a format like VGC it is going to become a target quickly so the opponent can knock it out while it's in it's base form allowing the partner pokemon to be free from damage for the turn(obviously all of this is prediction based). After that disguise is busted is when most people would choose to mega evolve it and from now on any contact damage it takes gives it essentially a DD boost. Sure 115 isn't huge but this thing is almost always gonna be at +2 unless it switches. The reason I made the ability only one time use is so no beat up strats that would make this ability broken unless the opponent has some sort of priority. Besides that this pokemon is extremely weak to bullet punch, shadow sneak and possibly sucker punch in some scenarios. Physical moves are this thing's weakness but if it manages to survive it gains both and attack and speed boost if the move made contact although further making it weaker to physical priority attacks. I am not at all the best at competitive pokemon but I know a thing or two and have used the current knowledge I have to create it. Overall, I am super happy with this post and I really appreciate you taking the time to write your thoughts about it thank you.

Last edited:

Also I forgot to answer but yes those are 4 spider like legs that Mimikyu has sprouted. I thought it would make the design a little more interesting and spooky and I personally really like it.

Simple, really. I think the Electric/Water typing is super neat, and the region these fellas are from is based on Florida, it writes itself! Light is something I think the Electric Type sometimes neglects, even though it fits in with the type thematically, similar to Lanturn.

How about we give Tropius some love, eh?
Introducing: Banachiosaur!
(Comes in 2 forms!)
BanachiosaurMF.png

The difference is purely visual side from abilities, but Banachiosaur sets out to give a big buff to Tropius.

Stats:
HP: 120
Defense: 110
Sp. Attack: 110
SpDef: 80
BST: 550

Abilities: Chlorophyll, Gone Bananas (M), Majestic Peel (F), Harvest (Hidden)
Gone Bananas: When hit by a Super Effective move, this Pokemon's Special Attack and Speed are increased by 1 stage
Majestic Peel: This Pokemon's elegant Peel headwear makes it impervious to Fairy Type attacks.

arandombucketoflava

Banned deucer.
dovil the hard-to-kill pokemon

it is a dark poison type mon who have levitate/stamina
it's based on the pigeon excrement being acid and the scourge (i think) that are the pigeon in france
the black/purple one is the basic the 2 others are potential shinies
truc fake mone.jpg
true fakee mon.jpg
truee fake mon.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question in regards to the OP post: Do designs/art that's posted here necessarily have to be my own? I'm not so great with the drawing part of Fakemons, and tend to instead collaborate designs with a friend, where I work out how the mon would *functionally* work in game with base stat spreads, typing, abilities, and notable moves, as well as design inspiration and names while my good friend 321RetroGamer is the artist behind the designs that brings the mon to life. I'm a huge fan of analyzing how a mon functions in a gameplay design standpoint first, since that's more of my experience, while the actual creature design comes second to me. I'd love to get and hear feedback on some of the gameplay design my Fakemon have!

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Quick question in regards to the OP post: Do designs/art that's posted here necessarily have to be my own? I'm not so great with the drawing part of Fakemons, and tend to instead collaborate designs with a friend, where I work out how the mon would *functionally* work in game with base stat spreads, typing, abilities, and notable moves, as well as design inspiration and names while my good friend 321RetroGamer is the artist behind the designs that brings the mon to life. I'm a huge fan of analyzing how a mon functions in a gameplay design standpoint first, since that's more of my experience, while the actual creature design comes second to me. I'd love to get and hear feedback on some of the gameplay design my Fakemon have!
Eyo! As long as you have express permission from the artist and credit them appropriately when posting your stats, etc. (i.e. Tagging them here, inserting a link to where the art is originally posted if applicable etc.), you should be all good!

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
and if i've do the artwork but not created them?
Could you elaborate in DMs? :o
(Just don't want to clog this thread with questions and answers lol)

If you've made the art yourself, you can go ahead and post with any relevant info, but if you have not created the art yourself and are simply plucking someone's design that has no correlation with your 'mon info or idea that wouldn't be allowed as that's art theft. Do feel free to DM me if you'd like further clarification!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)