Fake out glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of making a new topic, I'm adding another glitch to this one. Sorry about the misleading title :)
(fakeout glitch proven to be my error, removed.)

Magic Guard:

If you have the ability magic guard and run out of pp, and use struggle, your ability disappears.
This means you get slapped full strength by the toxic that didn't effect you, the recoil damage you didn't cause, weather, etc.
Log:
Toxic has no PP left! Clefable used Softboiled. Walrein used Roar. But it failed! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable is hurt by poison! Clefable used Softboiled. Walrein used Roar. But it failed! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable is hurt by poison! Clefable used Softboiled. Walrein used Roar. But it failed! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable is hurt by poison!
Clefable used Softboiled. Walrein used Roar. But it failed! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable is hurt by poison!
Clefable used Softboiled. Walrein used Roar. But it failed! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable is hurt by poison!
Clefable used Softboiled. Walrein is paralysed! It can't move! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable is hurt by poison!

Clefable used Softboiled. Walrein is paralysed! It can't move! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable is hurt by poison!

Clefable used Struggle. The substitute took damage for Walrein! Clefable was hit by recoil! Clefable lost 25% of its health. Walrein used Roar. But it failed! The hail continues to fall. Clefable is pelted by hail! Clefable lost 6% of its health. Walrein absorbed the hail! Clefable's leftovers restored its health a little! Clefable restored 6% of its health. Clefable is hurt by poison! Clefable lost 75% of its health. DjGopher's Clefable fainted. moony050 wins!
Sorry about formatting, I was removing nicknames/conversation in Word.
Sorry it's so short, it was a long stall battle, so basically copy/paste twice and you have the whole thing.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't understand the scenario, didn't they already flinch on the turn you used Fake Out and then died?
So when you switch in a new Pokemon isn't it actually the next turn and they'd be able to move anyway?
Posting a log where this has happened would be helpful.

I don't understand the scenario, didn't they already flinch on the turn you used Fake Out and then died?
So when you switch in a new Pokemon isn't it actually the next turn and they'd be able to move anyway?
Posting a log where this has happened would be helpful.
You are correct.. Hm.
Sorry about that, then, I'll edit it out..
The magic guard one is still viable, though.

The odds of this getting fixed is 0% since this is not a glitch that effects the meta game like the grass knot overkill glitch . Lets hope that it will be fixed in shoddy 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)