Tournament Extremely Good Little Cup Forum Little Cup Tour (Won by PD)

opp has missed scheduled time twice and is bullshitting

activity please
lol. you were "on for 20 minutes" while i was on for over an hour during scheduled time and u didnt find me in lc room because i wasnt in it so i missed scheduled time? how about just play me today instead of calling activity that u dont deserve, i literally spammed "find user infamy" every couple of minutes on the minute of the scheduled time until 20 minutes has passed, then i was doing it every 15 minutes or so until i just decided to stay online until maybe u pmed me or something, i even suggested we play today so all u do was come to this thread and call activity instead of trying to make today work? like u legit actually missed scheduled time, unreal. Also i didnt miss the scheduled time twice, i had given you a 5 hour window and u chose to get online at the end of it which happened to be a time where my family made plans a bit earlier than expected

TL;DR: battle me today and you stop bullshitting

lol. you were "on for 20 minutes" while i was on for over an hour during scheduled time and u didnt find me in lc room because i wasnt in it so i missed scheduled time? how about just play me today instead of calling activity that u dont deserve, i literally spammed "find user infamy" every couple of minutes on the minute of the scheduled time until 20 minutes has passed, then i was doing it every 15 minutes or so until i just decided to stay online until maybe u pmed me or something, i even suggested we play today so all u do was come to this thread and call activity instead of trying to make today work? like u legit actually missed scheduled time, unreal. Also i didnt miss the scheduled time twice, i had given you a 5 hour window and u chose to get online at the end of it which happened to be a time where my family made plans a bit earlier than expected

TL;DR: battle me today and you stop bullshitting
stop making things up its obvious that you should be in the relevant room

and no you're literally just lying and i was on for twenty minutes because i don't spend my whole day on ps sorry

i've got better things to do with my life than put up with your shit fuck off

busy this weekend give me activity

stop making things up its obvious that you should be in the relevant room

and no you're literally just lying and i was on for twenty minutes because i don't spend my whole day on ps sorry

i've got better things to do with my life than put up with your shit fuck off

busy this weekend give me activity
So ur online 20 minutes over the course of ur busy weekend + schedule time and ur supposed to get activity?
Here's my turn, my opponent, after not showing up Thursday on scheduled time or some random "20 minutes " because his busy life doesnt allow him more, he failed to inform me that he cant play on friday when i vmed him, and instead ignored it and called activity shortly after, i was online for several hours on friday during the times he would have been online, but because of my opponent's poor communication and scheduling skills i couldn't find him online. Since his life is too busy to have time for pokemon tournaments I'll call activity. If he was busy on friday he could've told me then call activity but he clearly doesn't want the battles done and decided to just dodge the vms.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Won in 3, Sorry for everything going my way in G3 but good games nonetheless

My opponent has yet to respond to my attempt to schedule a playing time. He has also been offline since September 1. I'm tentatively going to have to ask for either a sub, or an activity win.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
fran17 vs. Mr. Highways
Fiend vs. (Nineage vs. Sken)
(Infamy vs. Chill Shadow) vs. SilentMango - im giving u two the weekend
Berks vs. Sam-testings
majaspic22 vs. Heysup
(Hawkie vs. Elise) vs. tcr - ppl in the brackets post explaining the situ or play tomorrow
S0L1D G0LD vs. PD
Coconut vs. TUO
(ZoroarkForever vs. Ray Jay) vs. Kaboom - u two. play
kushal00 vs. Shrug
TheFenderStory vs (Arifeen vs. Ninjacalibur) - one of u two explain
Megazard vs. zben
(slurmz vs. Merritt) vs. Star. - someone post
WaterlessMelon vs. rssp1
(fatty vs. Ztstaffo) vs. Alice Kazumi - post
Quote vs. blinkboy

im closing the bracket matches sunday near midnight, meaning something will be resolved. deadline is like a week from now

do u want melon out of the tour or something
he'll outplay me and then get haxed and lose
he deserves a fate better than that

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
merrit is a john whom i dont like.
In the what, 9 days since you told me 2:30 est I've been on at that time 6 of them, even checked the ubers and ru rooms for you or alts of you.

Whatever my free time's going to be much shorter this week so take the win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)