Tournament Extremely Good Little Cup Forum Little Cup Tour (Won by PD)

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Approved by quotecs, please dont send the guns and the tanks after me

just setting the mood

Hey everyone, there's been a sort of a LC-competition void recently for various reasons, so Quote and I thought it would be cool to have a tournament as a farewell of sorts to a pretty good metagame that we all as a community created. Hopefully this will get some good ORAS lc fights going and be a fun experience for Everyone.

Rules:
- Matches will be Best-of-Three
- Play on Showdown!
- Standard LC Ruleset
- General Tournament Rules Apply [here]
- All the rounds will be posted in this thread and will be approximately a week long
- Post replays or face my wrath

im playing, post "in" to sign up

gl boys

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Ummm bane told me months ago that I could host a tournament that I planned, and we are now like four tournaments later. I like the idea of this tourney, but I'm just confused because people keep posting tournaments even though others have had the green light to go ahead. Is there communication among the tier leaders (those that approve tournaments)? I feel like there isn't since different people are approving them.

I find it incredibly rude that you would dare host such a tournament. How dare you. How? This violates Smogon bylaws #880 and #564, specifically. This is an insult to LC.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ummm bane told me months ago that I could host a tournament that I planned, and we are now like four tournaments later. I like the idea of this tourney, but I'm just confused because people keep posting tournaments even though others have had the green light to go ahead. Is there communication among the tier leaders (those that approve tournaments)? I feel like there isn't since different people are approving them.
The issue is you never actually post anything so people arent going to wait years just because youre backing up the queue

In

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)