Extreme Ubers Laddering Challenges! (Week 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Laddering as yolo here we go.

Also, is it against the rules to only run one attack, and make that the wild card?

IE

Groudon

- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Dragon Tail

That is allowed since Dragon Tail does not get STAB.

Laddering as Prache. And just to clarify, my physically based deo-atk is allowed ice beam correct?

That is correct.

I was laddering as Bitchslap and Ninja Bitch, but I'll change
Laddering as Bitches
EDIT:
I'm gonna ladder as Unregistered4Life

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, Week 1's challenge is over! I won this round with an ACRE of 2010, deviation of 72. Anikrahman1995 came 2nd with an ACRE of 1900, deviation 79.

This week's challenge was pretty easy, IMO. Probably not a bad one to warm you all up! We'll move to (hopefully) a harder challenge this week.

Week 2's challenge is up!

Special Groudon?

Groudon@Life orb/Choice specs
Nature:Timid
Evs: 252 sp.a 252 speed 4 hp
Fire blast
Earth power
Thunderbolt
Hp ice

I'm at a 25-4 record and have an ACRE of 1872 (glicko2 is 1982 +- 78) with a team of Aron/Hippowdon/Ferro/CM Arceus-Ghost/Leftovers Chansey/Offensive Excadrill. Aron is actually incredibly useful: if you can keep hazards off the field it can come in even on an attack if the opponent is Leech Seeded from Ferrothorn or Chansey is passing a wish. Chansey wants to be a Blissey, but oh well it actually does pretty well, walling Palkia and Latias which is all I need it to do.

shrang

General Kenobi
Just saying, since PS went down for a couple of days (or at least we weren't able to battle), I'm going to extend this week's challenge for an extra week.

Can we change the rules to allow Eviolite on everything but Chansey? It'd still be hard to ladder with any NFE, and I want to play around with stuff like Misdrevious, Lilleep, and Porygon2. It's not like any of those guys are particularly Uber viable anyway

so, the highest record counts, not the one i have by end of the challenge, right? as long as is can provide a screenshot, of course

shrang

General Kenobi
Yes. By default, I'm going to check your ranking at the end of the challenge, but if you can prove through screenshots that you had a higher ranking in between, I'll take that into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)