Research Expectations for Scarlet & Violet Metagames

This New Metagame should expect a lot of familiar faces as we can see from the leaks, for example: Rotom Forms , Cloyster , Breloom etc...
But we still don't know how these Pokemon will do competitively , it really depends on the updated movesets, new items, competitive neish etc...
But even if that's the case there are some Pokemon that might guarantee a place in the OU tier, and i made a Small tierlist just for that (Excluding Gen 9 Mons and terastal)Also keep in mind that im only putting in the pokemon that are confirmed and have played a big part throughout the whole competitive history so don't come screaming at me telling that i should have put mimikyu or tsareena (you get the point) anyways here is the tierlist:
Tierlist For Expected Stars.png

Important Note: The Names of the tier don't indicate that the pokemon are good as in viabilty rankings, they indicate which are gonna be strong and good and which are gonna be great but not like a MUST HAVE-worthy if you get what i mean hopefully this thread gives a clear idea of what "old" pokemon are gonna shine in the new metagame, And if this thread gets some great support i will make a EVERY SINGLE TIER (OU UU RU NU PU) Tierlist and what pokemon are gonna be in it INCLUDING gen 9 leaked mons
I Guess this is the end of the thread so have a great day!.
1667646955891.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)