Programming Excel Pokedex V4.0

Okay, so I've made an Excel Pokedex a while back, and it's helped me with various things in competitive battling and in-game as well. Here's all the things I've included:
  • Name
  • Pokedex Number (Evo Group, National, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh)
  • Pokemon Name
  • Base Stats (HP, Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd)
  • Base Stat Total
  • Type
  • Ability
  • Low Kick/Grass Knot damage
  • EV Worth
  • Current tier
  • Gender ratio
  • Evolution method
PREVIEW:

It can be downloaded here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FIUTNR8L

THE RIGHT ONE THIS TIME

It sure looks nice and user friendly.

I like the GK/LK base power of every pokemon.

However, I think that CotH has made a better look-up table with even a stat calculator and damage calculator.

The tables in my Resource are more geared for the competitive side of things. This table has more information that is useful ingame such as EV values and each Pokemon's abilities; it's more like a "Pokedex" because of that.

It's certainly useful to have the EV values handy, though. I'm tired of constantly going to Serebii to double-check those.

*downloads

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For whatever reason, the megaupload version only has columns up to Type II, though it does have evolution information without a heading.

I assume the link goes to an older version of the dex. However, I am definitely certain that many people would appreciate the full version; at least, I certainly would.

I had RB Golbat move this to C&C because this is more the place for user-created applets/databases such as this.

I did it on my free will :p Darkie made me do nothing

I was planing on moving it, i just wanted to leave it there a bit so others could see it before it was moved

And this is a cool tool. Are there any updates planned?

This looks awesome. A lot easier then sifting through serebii every time im doing something.

But you should add hatch steps.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The only thing worse than "lol this is cool" posts are "lol I moved this thread" posts :pirate:

Few changes I'd suggest.

Update it with the English translations. For example, under Magnezone you had "level @ Tengan Mt." you have that a few times

Under Chimecho you spelled it "nite friendship" (I'm assuming you mean night). Under Froslass you have "Awakening StoneF".

Reaper Cloth > Spirit World Cloth

Oval Stone > Round Stone

etc. etc. etc.

Consider adding Shaymin-S and the new rotom formes as well.

Assuming you even plan to update it those are the changes I'd suggest.

For whatever reason, the megaupload version only has columns up to Type II, though it does have evolution information without a heading.
I assume the link goes to an older version of the dex. However, I am definitely certain that many people would appreciate the full version; at least, I certainly would.
The only thing worse than "lol this is cool" posts are "lol I moved this thread" posts :pirate:

Few changes I'd suggest.

Update it with the English translations. For example, under Magnezone you had "level @ Tengan Mt." you have that a few times

Under Chimecho you spelled it "nite friendship" (I'm assuming you mean night). Under Froslass you have "Awakening StoneF".

Reaper Cloth > Spirit World Cloth

Oval Stone > Round Stone

etc. etc. etc.

Consider adding Shaymin-S and the new rotom formes as well.

Assuming you even plan to update it those are the changes I'd suggest.
Okay, as for all of these things, they have all been added. Darkflagrance was correct. I accidentally uploaded an older version. Please delete that one and download this one. That one had a few errors as well. Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FIUTNR8L

I'll update the first post as well.

I did it on my free will :p Darkie made me do nothing

I was planing on moving it, i just wanted to leave it there a bit so others could see it before it was moved

And this is a cool tool. Are there any updates planned?
I'll add things if people suggest it. So I'll probably add egg groups and hatch steps on the next update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)