Evos for Everyone (Slate 21- Keep it Simple)

Miltank: Scoopapa, PikaXreme, ToadBrigade
Audino: Author_Pendragon, ToadBrigade, Scoopapa
Smeargle: ToadBrigade, Jamis361, Scoopapa
Ditto: Author_Pendragon (that name might just be the Best Thing Ever™), Jamis361, ToadBrigade
Le Bouff: Scoopapa, Author_Pendragon, ToadBrigade

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Miltank: PikaXreme, ToadBrigade, Scoopapa,
Audino: ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon, Scoopapa
Smeargle: ToadBrigade, Scoopapa, Jamis361
Ditto: Jamis361, ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon
Le Bouff: Scoopapa, ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon

Hope this will help.

Last edited:
Miltank: Scoopapa, ToadBrigade, Pika Xreme
Audino: ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon, Scoopapa
Smeargle: Author_Pendragon, Scoopapa, ToadBrigade
Ditto: ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon, Pika Xreme
Bouffalant: Scoopapa, ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon

Whoops... this has been a draft for almost a week...

Miltank: Author_Pendragon, Scoopapa, ToadBrigade
Audino: Author_Pendragon, Scoopapa, ToadBrigade
Smeargle: Author_Pendragon, Jamis361, Scoopapa
Ditto: Jamis361, ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon
Bouffalant: Author_Pendragon, Scoopapa, ToadBrigade

Miltank: ToadBrigade, Pika Xreme, Scoopapa
Audino: Scoopapa, ToadBrigade, Author_Pendragon
Smeargle: Scoopapa, ToadBrigade, Jamis361
Ditto: Jamis361, Scoopapa, ToadBrigade
Bouffalant: ToadBrigade, Scoopapa, Author_Pendragon

Miltank: Pika Xreme, Scoopapa, ToadBrigade
Audino: ToadBrigade, Scoopapa, Author_Pendragon
Smeargle: Jamis361, ToadBrigade, Scoopapa
Ditto: Auhtor_Pendragon, Jamis361, ToadBrigade,
Bouffalant: ToadBrigade, Scoopapa, Author_Pendragon

Scoopapa wins with Cowfort and Alfouffalo
ToadBrigade wins with Audimorte and Beltrachi
Jamis 361 wins with Metallo

Scoopapa said:

Evolves at level 40+

New Pokemon Name: Cowfort
Type:

New Moves: Stone Edge, Drain Punch,
Ability: Fortress Wall* / Scrappy | Sap Sipper ( HA )
Fortress Wall - boosts Atk and Def by 1.1, but it can only use attacking moves.
Stats: 100 / 110 / 135 / 50 / 85 / 115 | BST: 590
Competitive Niche: Miltank being Ground-type would mirror the Fighting / Rock and Fighting / Ground pair of Sawk and Throh evos, given that Tauros' evo is a Normal / Rock type. It also pairs nicely with Sap Sipper, which nullifies its Grass weaknesses. Its bulk is amazing at 100 / 135 / 85, so paired with a defensive ability and Milk Drink it should make for a solid wall. Fortress Wall is an ability that mirrors Taurochs' custom ability Angered Charge. Cowfort doesn't like not being able to use Milk Drink, but it could still make an interesting Assault Vest or Choice Band user with its decent 110 / 115 offensive stats.

Evolves after fainting an equal- or higher-level Bouffalant with Head Charge

New Pokemon Name: Alfouffalo
Type:

New Moves: Bulk Up, Knock Off
Ability: Reckless / Sap Sipper | Soundproof ( HA )
Stats: 105 / 130 / 105 / 50 / 105 / 65 | BST: 560
Competitive Niche: Reckless Head Charge off of 130 base Atk will smash everything except for bulky resists and Ghost types. Knock Off gives a solid coverage move to use with Head Charge that lets it easily run Substitute + Swords Dance or Bulk Up. This makes it a scary stallbreaker, capable of setting up on most walls and becoming hard to revenge kill, while boosted Reckless Head Charge will break through any wall that is hit neutrally or can't break its Substitute.
ToadBrigade said:

Evolves at level 36+ if it heals an ally or opposing Pokemon in battle.

New Pokemon Name: Audimorte (audio + morte)
Type:

New Moves: Moonblast
Ability: Healer, Regenerator, Fur Coat
Mega Ability: Natural Cure
Stats: 103 / 60 / 116 / 80 / 116 / 50 (525 BST)
Mega Stats: 103 / 60 / 156 / 100 / 156 / 50 (625 BST)
Competitive Niche: Much like my Absol submission, Audino's evolution has a mega rather than Audino itself (its mega also gets a buff too). Audimorte is a versatile Pokemon much like Mega Slowbro is. Audimorte is able to keep healthy with its Regenerator ability until it is ready to set up with Calm Mind and become an offensive threat. Unlike Mega Slowbro however, it is not as threatened by Toxic as it can heal itself with Natural cure once mega evolved. Of course it can run other sets than just Calm Mind such as Wish and cleric support to help keep itself and its teammates healthy.

Evolves at level 32+

New Pokemon Name: Beltrachi (corruption of famous art forger, Beltracchi)
Type:

New Moves: It has Sketch, it doesn't need anything else
Ability: Normalize, Technician, Paint Stroke*
Paint Stroke: Opposing Pokemon changes type to match the type of Smeargle's last move (reverse Color Change).

Stats: 60 / 50 / 70 / 50 / 80 / 90 (400 BST)
Competitive Niche: Beltrachi can set up hazards and proceed to neuter certain Pokemon thanks to Paint Stroke. Essentially if Beltrachi sets up Sticky Webs, the opposing Pokemon becomes Bug type, removing its STAB, defensive typing, Toxic immunity, etc. Other than that its a slightly more durable and faster version of Smeargle that can set up several layers of multiple hazards.
Jamis361 said:

Original Pokémon Name: Ditto
New Pokémon Name: Mettalo (metal+ditto)
Evolution Method: Trade holding a Metal Coat
Typing:

Stats: 108 / 68 / 108 / 68 / 108 / 48 | BST: 508
Abilities: Clear Body / Imposter
Competitive: Inspired by the beta Gold and Silver evolution that we never knew we wanted, Mettalo would be a much more effective version of the Ditto we currently have. Heck, with its expanded movepool and actually respectable defensive stats, Mettalo could even run a cool support set with Rapid Spin, Recover, Toxic, and, of course, Transform. Choice Scarf sets would still be pretty nice, but the massive Defense boost provided by the Metal Powder should not be overlooked.
New Moves: Headbutt, Horn Attack, Tackle, Body Slam, Take Down, Double-Edge, Hyper Beam, Counter, Growth, Toxic, Mimic, Double Team, Recover, Harden, Minimize, Acid Armor, Rest, Sharpen, Substitute, Snore, Curse, Flail, Protect, Scary Face, Endure, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Return, Frustration, Pain Split, Rapid Spin, Hidden Power, Psych Up, Facade, Recycle, Endeavor, Secret Power, Camouflage, Metal Sound, Iron Defense, Block, Gyro Ball, Metal Burst, Copycat, Last Resort, Giga Impact, Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Simple Beam, Round, Reflect Type, Confide, Smart Strike
How dare the Pikachu Smeargle and Clean Slate Ditto lose this? Shame on all of you

Since the last slate was kind of a filler slate, I hope you don't mind if I throw out a slate idea real quick:

Cheated pt. 2
Aerodactyl (only fossil that doesn't evolve)
Jynx (got a baby in Gen 2 with Electabuzz and Magmar, but got shafted in Gen 4)
Kricketune (cool concept, and only early game bug that is a 2 stage)
Oricorio (literally the dancing Pokémon, but doesn't get Quiver Dance)

These are just the ones off the top of my head, we could probably throw a Legendary baby in there too

The following Pet Mods made into PMGS #2

1 Megas For All
2 Clean Slate
3 Sylvemons
4 Monotype Gen 8
5 More Balanced Hackmons
6 Typing: The Mod
7 Z-Moves Everywhere
8 Evos for Everyone
Maybe in light of this we should try to do a round of playtesting and balancing before the PMGS starts ( if that's possible ). I know this requires me to get everything coded so I'm going to get that done as soon as possible.

Got sniped a little by Scoopapa but I'm still gonna post this

Good news, everyone! We have made it into PMGS II. When there was some play going on a few months ago, the meta seemed fun and fairly balanced, but a lot has changed since then. I think we should do some playtesting and balancing, probably in the form of friendly games, not a tour. Since PMGS doesn't start for a while there's no big rush to catch up on the code, but it would be great to be able to start asap. Thanks in advance to Scoopapa!

Also want to give a big shoutout to Jamis361 for being really active and helpful in this mod, big thanks for making the nice new spreadshest (which I will edit into the OP shortly.)

I'm going to suggest that we hold off of slating and instead focus on looking at our existing Pokemon to prepare for the PMGS. I am suggesting this for completely respectful and in no way lazy reasons.

Also Jamis, I was thinking of saving Pokemon like Kricketune and Jynx for once we finish all of the Pokemon that can't evolve. TBH it makes more sense for them to get an Evolution than, say, Skarmory, but I don't want to change our rules just yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)