Eve's Substitute for Real Art (requests closed)

Hey Eve! I'm apperantly having a bit of trouble with my discord but I did see you tried sending me a friend request. Oddly I got the notification but no pending friend request would you like me to send you a request? My discord gets a bit funky at times lol

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
took a break from these to focus on setting stuff up for LGPE- I've been getting extremely bored over the past few days though and Bandkrook reminded me by doing his own! Here's 3 requests I've done today.

Rhydon for Plague von Karma
rhydon-large.png

rhydon deez nuts rofl
rhydon.png

Spinda for Collette
spinda-large.png

turns out spiral eyes are really hard to do with such little space...
spinda.png

Deerling for Bandkrook
deerling-large.png
deerling-summer-large.png
deerling-autumn-large.png
deerling-winter-large.png

i'd hug them for sure
deerling.png
deerling-summer.png
deerling-autumn.png
deerling-winter.png

edit: every deerling form now :3

Last edited:

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Kyogre is FINALLY done! only took me over a year...
kyogre-large.png

i've tried making this dude look cool multiple times and failed, tonight i just decided to try and make it look good. i guess whether i succeeded is up to the viewer lol. also yeah that is what kyogre's belly looks like you can google it if you really want
kyogre.png

Eve

taking a break
Community Leader
I decided to make a bw sprite for our new fluffy friend :D i hope you like it!
edit: the official art is out now so I've updated the sprite! The first one is the new more accurate one
hisuian-zorua-v2.png
hisuian-zorua.png

hisuian-zorua-v2-2x.png
hisuian-zorua-2x.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)