Every Pokemon Seen In The Journeys Anime

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Certainly a nice way to fill in more for the Gen 8 mons in particular, since this is the very first time ever many Gen 8 Pokemon will get to be seen in the anime so having a multitude of them show up in this episode is a good way to give some of them rep.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Seeing Alain represent my boy Chesnaught is a real treat.

I was wondering if and when Chesnaught was gonna get some rep this series after Serena and Ash repped Delphox and Greninja earlier in April, but to see Chesnaught be repped by good ol' Alain is neat, and in a way very much symbolic of his friendship with Mairin. His Chesnaught may have lost to the unbeatable Leon but it looked damn cool while doing it, only Alain can do that!

It's worth noting that the Kalos starter trio's final forms are among the few cases in this series thus far where all three members have appeared in JN, and all represented by major characters no less.

Hope this is a sign that they will finally make their return in the games with SV after missing out on the entirety of Gen 8

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Oh dear goodness oopsie daisy I kinda left this out to dry, this close to the finish line too

Let's fix that before it gets out of hand

Episode 1208 had nothing, but Episode 1209 did!

New Pokemon Seen In This Episode:
Clefable

Then it was Episode 1210 which... also had nothing.

But not to worry, for Episode 1211: The Semifinals I: Sweep has aired today

Tyrantrum

Wow... I really didn't miss much, huh.

After a few more tournament episodes with nothing, Episode 1216: Goh and Cinderace! The Place Where It All Began!! has aired today

Thievul
Dubwool
Cramorant
Arrokuda
Perrserker
Morgrem
Stonjourner

tfw you forgot to advertise a bunch of galar mons in the galar anime and you got like 5 episodes left
It's really really brazen when you look up why they're showing up because its literally team rocket throwing out 6-7 of these. They get little splash screens and everything.

I actually really like Journeys, and in some ways respect them not wanting to stick with the traditional "stick to one region" aspect, treating galar like you do all the others. But at the same time it's very funny to start doing...this, because by definition you're not spending a lot of time in Galar and dedicating episodes to Galar Pokemon.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Paldea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)