Every Pokemon Seen In The Journeys Anime

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Episode 1189: A Full Coverage of Leon's Special Training!! has aired today

New Pokemon Seen In This Episode:
View attachment 411051

So funny story: As I was dragging and dropping that Gossifleur sprite Chrome suddenly locked up and I had to reset it. This is the first time in the history of this thread this has ever happened.
Cotton Down is an annoying Ability like that.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1194: Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! has aired today

Breloom
Makuhita
Spheal
Walrein
Braixen
Delphox

Sizeable new Pokemon haul, unfortunately it came at the terrible price of the momentary resurrection of amourshippers so it's debateable whether it was worth it

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Episode 1194: Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! has aired today

Breloom
Makuhita
Spheal
Walrein
Braixen
Delphox

Sizeable new Pokemon haul, unfortunately it came at the terrible price of the momentary resurrection of amourshippers so it's debateable whether it was worth it
What do you mean? Those weirdass AmourShippers are a small minority and we don't need them around! We got far greater things in exchange, that make this episode 100% worth it.

We got:
- Serena being a mentor to Chloe, befitting her character arc
- Chloe and Serena being sapphic together
- Serena and Lisia being sapphic together
- Serena's Braixen finally evolving into a Delphox
- People who hated Delphox now love it
- Delphox is finally getting the love and representation it deserves.

Those weirdo AmourShippers aren't much of a price at all when we got massive WLW energy radiating from Serena, Chloe, and Lisia and the great beautiful Delphox finally getting good rep after Greninja has been hogging the spotlight for years. All of that was so worth it!

You know, I realize I should have done this oh i dunno lets say approximately 2 years ago, and not now after this whole escapade's gone on but

this was spurred on by....a customer service email right?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
You know, I realize I should have done this oh i dunno lets say approximately 2 years ago, and not now after this whole escapade's gone on but

this was spurred on by....a customer service email right?
wat? I don't even remember why I started doing this lol

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I looked back at the anime thread to see if Yung Dramps gave a reason for starting this thread but, no, one moment we were talking about the (initial) last Twilight Wings episode and some (eventually proven fake) rumors when the link to this thread was posted.

I do recall SOMETHING about, since this series is a world tour, that the idea we may see every single Pokemon. I don't know where I'm thinking that. I tried seeing if there was any official source saying this and the only thing I could find was Goh's stated goal of catching every single Pokemon. I could see that being misunderstood by fans that that's what's either gonna happen or fans took it to being a possibility. Not sure if that's what made Yung Dramps made this thread but only thing I could think of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)