Every Pokemon Seen In The Journeys Anime

Alomomola appearing in Hoenn is unexpected to say the least, especially since people thought that Luvdisc would evolve into that until BW’s release tells otherwise.

I for one don’t feel like Luvdisc should evolve into Alomomola; the only thing they share in common are body color and Hydration; their stat line are too drastic, with Luvdisc being both defensive and fast for what it’s trying to be, and Alomomola being slower and physical oriented.

Probably a sly reference of that popular sentiment. :psysly:
Yeah real ridiculous to see a bigger pink heart shaped flat fish and think oh, that's really similar to the other smalelr and weaker pink heart shpaed flat fish that could be an evolution.

Yeah its statline goes in a different direction but we literally did not know that until the game was out so the continuing sentiment has an implied "it would probably have a tweaked statline to go with it"

Anyway looking at the episode pictures I don't think Alomomola is in the episode at all and that Serebii made an error

Alomomola appearing in Hoenn is unexpected to say the least, especially since people thought that Luvdisc would evolve into that until BW’s release tells otherwise.

I for one don’t feel like Luvdisc should evolve into Alomomola; the only thing they share in common are body color and Hydration; their stat line are too drastic, with Luvdisc being both defensive and fast for what it’s trying to be, and Alomomola being slower and physical oriented.

Probably a sly reference of that popular sentiment. :psysly:
A Pokemon's stat lines being drastically different is a silly reason for why it shouldn't be an evolutionary line in my opinion. Everything else about Alomomola looks similar enough to Luvdisc to where the stats being very different wouldn't phase me at all

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
OH HUH. The first two parts of that 4 parter just came out today, now didn't they. Hm! Very well!

Legends Special Part 1: Arceus The One Called a God: Ash & Goh! To the Sinnoh Fes They Go!!
AND
Legends Special Part 2: Arceus The One Called a God: The Explosive Evolution of Heatran!!
have aired today.

New Pokemon Seen In These Episodes:
Golbat
Nosepass
Cherrim
Bronzor
Bronzong
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Heatran
for Part 1
Zubat
Blissey
Happiny
Snover
for Part 2

Yeah, apparently we just never got to see the Zubat line at all before this point. Just as baffled as you all must be.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Woopsy I missed the second half of the PLA promo yesterday so here we go, a three for one special!

Legends Special Part 3: Arceus The One Called a God: A Fierce Fight on Mt. Coronet!!
New Pokemon Seen In This Episode:
Roserade

Legends Special Part 4: Arceus The One Called a God: Radiance of a Miracle! The Sinnoh Legend!
Mismagius

Episode 1184: Farewell! The Wandering Team Rocket
Slaking
Swablu
Chatot
Wishiwashi

I've issued a correction for Legends Special 1 btw. Added Wyrdeer and Basculegion. Yes, this means PLA mons will be added to the Gen 8 section. Don't go there if you don't want spoilers!

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Episode 1185: Reach Space! Ampharos' Light has aired today

Volbeat
Duskull

No new Alola mons and we already saw Ampharos but at least we got these two lil Hoenn boys
Shocked that there’s Volbeat but no Illumise. I get they are among the most forgettable (atrocious-level of forgettable I say) but they are in fact made to be counterparts so often, so seeing one without the other feels bizarre.

Shocked that there’s Volbeat but no Illumise. I get they are among the most forgettable (atrocious-level of forgettable I say) but they are in fact made to be counterparts so often, so seeing one without the other feels bizarre.
I mean, Volbeat was one of the Pokemon to be revealed prior to Ruby and Sapphire's release, and Illumise was nowhere in sight. This has been a thing their entire existence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)