Every Pokemon Seen In The Journeys Anime

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's so funny how three middle stage Water starters made their first appearance in Journeys in the same episode. Unfortunately no Samurott, Greninja, or Primarina but this is still a funny coincidence.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
It's so funny how three middle stage Water starters made their first appearance in Journeys in the same episode. Unfortunately no Samurott, Greninja, or Primarina but this is still a funny coincidence.
More like finding an excuse to shove them in somewhere. Samurott, Greninja, and Primarina can be used for battles.

I'm just mad about the lack of Samurott rep

Greninja's gotten enough attention he can sit down

Primarina appeared in an earlier episode as per Yung Dramps

I haven't watched the entirety of the anime but I'm pretty sure Samurott's last appearance was in one of the worst series of Pokemon ever, under the ownership of a generally disliked character...when will the best water starter get justice?
:psysad:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm just mad about the lack of Samurott rep

Greninja's gotten enough attention he can sit down

Primarina appeared in an earlier episode as per Yung Dramps

I haven't watched the entirety of the anime but I'm pretty sure Samurott's last appearance was in one of the worst series of Pokemon ever, under the ownership of a generally disliked character...when will the best water starter get justice?
:psysad:
The Oshawott line already got some justice in Legends: Arceus, so there’s that.

Per Yung Drampa, the title ain’t lying!

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nice to see a member of the Chespin line that isn't Chespin itself get a bit of rep, even if it was merely to show Korrina defeating a challenger.

Still, that's pretty neat to see challengers showing up with their Kalos starters and the fact that in-game in XY by the time you reach Korrina you will, at most, have your starter in the mid-stage most of the time. Quilladin is fairly underrepresented since Clemont's Chespin never evolved so that was a fun little change of pace to see it show up over Braixen or Frogadier. Unfortunately we've still yet to see Chesnaught, hopefully Chesnaught gets more love and representation in the anime someday because it really deserves it.

Other than that, not much to say haha.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Episode 1177: Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!! has aired today

New Pokemon Seen In This Episode:
Kingdra
Sharpedo
Crawdaunt
Relicanth
Shelgon
Regirock
Alomomola

We are free. Thank u Hoenn
Alomomola appearing in Hoenn is unexpected to say the least, especially since people thought that Luvdisc would evolve into that until BW’s release tells otherwise.

I for one don’t feel like Luvdisc should evolve into Alomomola; the only thing they share in common are body color and Hydration; their stat line are too drastic, with Luvdisc being both defensive and fast for what it’s trying to be, and Alomomola being slower and physical oriented.

Probably a sly reference of that popular sentiment. :psysly:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)