Every Pokemon Seen In The Journeys Anime

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1124: I Got Pikachu! Has aired today

New Pokemon Seen In This Episode:
Minccino

Yeah that's uhh... That's it. Far cry from last episode, dontcha reckon? I guess one's better than zero... See ya next time!

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1126: I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola! Has aired today

Exeggutor
/
Exeggutor
Umbreon
Zoroark
Rowlet
Incineroar
Primarina
Vikavolt
Lycanroc
/
Lycanroc
Mareanie
Bewear
Tsareena
Silvally
Togedemaru
Mimikyu
Magearna
Melmetal

So yeah, this episode is carrying the Gen 7 representation so far on its back for obvious reasons. A handful of other mons too!

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I'll quickly predict a conclusion knowing TPCi as a whole; all of the 151 Gen 1 Pokémon will appear in this season (or at least a vast majority of them), but the other generation will have their Pokémon represented not higher than 40% at most. It very much to do with Ash using Kanto as his operative region as he was born in that region to be fair. Johto seems luckier by comparison.

Should people know better than expecting TPCi to expend their focus beyond the first generation, especially since it's not the only generation that even casual players grow up with?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I'll quickly predict a conclusion knowing TPCi as a whole; all of the 151 Gen 1 Pokémon will appear in this season (or at least a vast majority of them), but the other generation will have their Pokémon represented not higher than 40% at most. It very much to do with Ash using Kanto as his operative region as he was born in that region to be fair. Johto seems luckier by comparison.

Should people know better than expecting TPCi to expend their focus beyond the first generation, especially since it's not the only generation that even casual players grow up with?
I've heard a few people say the showrunners have confirmed they intend to show every Pokemon at some point but that could be ( and by could be I mean probably is) a bogus rumor

I think these are the current percentages (taking gen 1 as 100% as a given)

Seen​
Unseen​
Total​
% seen​
Gen 2​
60​
40​
100​
60​
Gen 3​
51​
84​
135​
38​
Gen 4​
26​
81​
107​
24​
Gen 5​
27​
129​
156​
17​
Gen 6​
15​
57​
72​
21​
Gen 7​
19​
69​
88​
21​
Gen 8​
17​
70​
87​
19​

I do think we'll see everyone in gen 8, at least.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I think these are the current percentages (taking gen 1 as 100% as a given)

Seen​
Unseen​
Total​
% seen​
Gen 2​
60​
40​
100​
60​
Gen 3​
51​
84​
135​
38​
Gen 4​
26​
81​
107​
24​
Gen 5​
27​
129​
156​
17​
Gen 6​
15​
57​
72​
21​
Gen 7​
19​
69​
88​
21​
Gen 8​
17​
70​
87​
19​

I do think we'll see everyone in gen 8, at least.
Don't even count on Gen 8 to have everyone seen; TPCI thinks that Twilight Wings and the Darkest Day arc, as well as the upcoming Pokémon Coco movie, would do enough for Gen 8 as is despite not going to show every Pokémon introduced in that generation anyways.

I'm not surprised that the other Generation % would be so low, especially Gen 5. I did said that Johto got much luckier, and I ain't kidding!

Very good table representation, helpful for a quick look.

Don't even count on Gen 8 to have everyone seen; TPCI thinks that Twilight Wings and the Darkest Day arc, as well as the upcoming Pokémon Coco movie, would do enough for Gen 8 as is despite not going to show every Pokémon introduced in that generation anyways.

I'm not surprised that the other Generation % would be so low, especially Gen 5. I did said that Johto got much luckier, and I ain't kidding!

Very good table representation, helpful for a quick look.
Look I know I'm always on TPCi for being super gen 1 focused but I think it's ridiculous to think they'll just dust their hands and say so long to gen 8 when darkest days is done

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1128: Ash VS Bea! Overcome Octolock! Has aired today

Bayleef

Only 1 mon, and it's Bayleef. This sets a new milestone: The Meganium line is the first non-Kanto starter family to have all its members show up thus far! Not Blaziken, not Greninja, not even Typhlosion or Feraligatr, Meganium. Good for it honestly, it needs all the exposure it can get

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
After taking a break last week Episode 1129: VS Zapdos! Legendary Raid Battle! Has aired today

Magneton
Rhydon
Zapdos
Xatu
Stunfisk

A decent grab-bag of Pokemon of all shapes and sizes we got here. After next episode we'll be heading into the Sword & Shield three-parter, so that should hopefully be a pretty exciting opportunity to add more Pokemon, particularly Galar species!

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1130: Operation: Dub Pikachu / Half Marshtomp has aired... today I think? Might've actually been a day or two ago? I'm kinda confused about when these are airing now, did the schedule change or something?

Either way...

Ludicolo

Another one-and-done here. That should hopefully end soon as next time the SWSH three-parter begins!

Episode 1130: Operation: Dub Pikachu / Half Marshtomp has aired... today I think? Might've actually been a day or two ago? I'm kinda confused about when these are airing now, did the schedule change or something?

Either way...

Ludicolo

Another one-and-done here. That should hopefully end soon as next time the SWSH three-parter begins!
Yeah the anime shifted back to Fridays. This is also why there's multi-part episodes again

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1133: Sword & Shield III: Eternatus has aired today

Steelix
Excadrill
Trubbish
Ferroseed
Ferrothorn
Durant
Cufant
Copperajah

The new Pokemon seen are overwhelmingly Steel type, fitting for this episode retelling the whole Macro Cosmos sequence! Also Trubbish I guess

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1134: Sword & Shield IV: Ultimate Sword & Shield has aired today

Kommo-o
Cinderace

Yeah, that's it, 2 Pokemon, honest to god. Pretty lame final update for this 4-parter, but it is what it is. Also the Cinderace line is the 2nd complete non-Kanto starter family now, so that's cool.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Mewtwo comes back

and also all his million friends apparently

e: Checkin the episode pictures I guess a lot of the legends are just from a "world of pokemon" type opening?
Yeah, just started watching the episode now and saw all that. Slick willies

Idk why Serebii doesn't list em but as part of this special intro I'm also going to be adding all the first-stage starters we haven't seen already

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1138: Chloe & The Really Mysterious Eevee has aired today

Abra
Flareon
Espeon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Sylveon

In fitting fashion, this episode has completed the entire Eeveelution family! Also Abra lol

This'll be the last update for a short while, as the anime is going to be going on hiatus for the holidays over the next 3 or so weeks according to Serebii. This is the ripe time for corrections and suggestions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)