Every Pokemon Seen In The Journeys Anime

Episode 1225: Ash and Goh! Setting off Anew!! has aired today

New Pokemon Seen In This Episode
Nidoqueen
Primeape
Arcanine
Seel
Cubchoo

Big last episode of the season, so a few stragglers get on the train last-minute. Not as many as I'd have expected though.

Should I do the upcoming 11 epilogue episodes when those come out? I figure the consensus will be yes, right?
yeah, it's a clear continuation. Even using the same design, I think.

Don't count next week's special, I guess? Since that's in its own weird continuity.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
The endgame starts now! Episode 1226: The Wind of Beginnings! The Eternal Road!! has aired today

Latias
Sawsbuck
Dewpider

Starting out strong with a new legendary added to the roster of seen mons. Also Dewpider, who is based and kino.

10 remain.

No real point in counting them at this point, really (it'll only be a handful of Pokemon by the time the actual paldea series starts), but the past several episodes have put a segment after the next episode preview of Team Rocket wandering Paldea and running into a Pokemon and getting a little skit. They've done the starters and now Koraidon, and their guide book showed off Grafaiai

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
At the end of this episode (and possibly the last, can't tell from Serebii images) reveals the Latias that Ash helped has begun following him (so bets on Ash catching it?).

Also Lapras is making a return a few episodes from now:

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Episode 1229: Beartic's Sigh! has aired today

Forretress
Kyurem

Well this is certainly one of the stranger duos we've had, huh?
This, but again

Yeah I appreciate I'm extremely late to the party here given there's 2 episodes left but as someone who only sporadically watches the anime if this format continues into ScVi it'd be cool to have a "here's the context of why and how these appeared" section because wow, what a weird grouping

The Forretress is Brock's

Kyurem was just part of something Misty & Brock were talking about, judging by the screen caps

I assume they were linking how the Beartic couldn't control its ice to how Kyurem can't do that either.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Forretress is Brock's

Kyurem was just part of something Misty & Brock were talking about, judging by the screen caps

I assume they were linking how the Beartic couldn't control its ice to how Kyurem can't do that either.
I watched with subs. Ash was actually the one who brought up Kyurem first, he was looking at Beartic's immense ice powers and compared it to Kyurem, because Kyurem's power over ice is immense just like that Beartic's was.

Misty and Brock were noting that Kyurem is a legendary Pokemon of the Unova region.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Episode 1231: And We're Looking at the Same Moon! has aired today

Cutiefly

we fucking WON cutieflybros

Anyways, since I've been hearing that the new series might have a similar format to Journeys, will I do a sheet for it too? The answer to that is... Maybe? Not sure. Give me your input on whether you'd be interested.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Anyways, since I've been hearing that the new series might have a similar format to Journeys, will I do a sheet for it too? The answer to that is... Maybe? Not sure. Give me your input on whether you'd be interested.
Hm, I don't know. My gut instinct says no, as I feel an unsaid part of this project is that since it was Ash's last time as the protag let's see if the writers & animators try to have every single Pokemon shown during his world tour/region revisits. Now that we're moving onto new protags, I feel it's unfair to their adventure to start off with a sheet that's filled out. They should start with a fresh sheet, like everyone who starts a Pokemon game with a blank Pokedex. :blobthumbsup:

That said, what I feel is sometimes not what the showrunners think. If they're thinking this new series is an extension of the previous in terms of Pokemon shown, than that would be reason to keep the current filled out sheet. :blobthinking:

In the end it's up to you. I say scrap it, but if there's proof the showrunners intended the previous shown Pokemon to be accounted for may want to keep filling it till the end. And of course there's always the "more work" option of doing both: keeping the filled out sheet but also starting a new one. :blobnom:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Hm, I don't know. My gut instinct says no, as I feel an unsaid part of this project is that since it was Ash's last time as the protag let's see if the writers & animators try to have every single Pokemon shown during his world tour/region revisits. Now that we're moving onto new protags, I feel it's unfair to their adventure to start off with a sheet that's filled out. They should start with a fresh sheet, like everyone who starts a Pokemon game with a blank Pokedex. :blobthumbsup:

That said, what I feel is sometimes not what the showrunners think. If they're thinking this new series is an extension of the previous in terms of Pokemon shown, than that would be reason to keep the current filled out sheet. :blobthinking:

In the end it's up to you. I say scrap it, but if there's proof the showrunners intended the previous shown Pokemon to be accounted for may want to keep filling it till the end. And of course there's always the "more work" option of doing both: keeping the filled out sheet but also starting a new one. :blobnom:
Oh yeah, if I go through with it I do intend to start from scratch. Also fwiw we didn't know this was the end for Ash when I started

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)