Pet Mod Eternal Pokemon V2 [Slate 4: Yet-To-Be Beasts]

Eternal Pokémon V2

Approved By Pet Mod Staff

Mostly Copied From Original Thread

The idea behind this Pet Mod would be to give every single Non Fully Evolved Pokémon the same treatment that was given to Floette-E.

Rules
Submission Phase
In the Submission phase, users get to submit the Eternal Formes of the current slate, which can range from one to four Pokémon per slate.

Eternal Pokémon have the same BST of their Final Evolution's -1 (or -2 if they have to evolve twice to reach their Final Evolution) point(s) and play a completely different role than their evolution, that way, neither one outclasses the other; Eternal Pokémon also have a signature move and they can be given one new type. No new moves, no new abilities and remember that Eternal Pokémon cannot hold Eviolite.

The Submition format is the following:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: (e.g. Floette-Eternal)
New Type (optional): (e.g. Fairy)
New Stat distribution: (e.g. 74 (+20) / 65 (+20) / 67 (+20) / 125 (+50) / 128 (+30) / 92 (+40))
Signature Move: (e.g. Light of Ruin - Fairy, Special, 140 BP, 5 PP, 90 Acc, User takes 50% recoil)
Design/Flavor (optional): (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)
Competitive Analysis (optional): (e.g. Specs Light of Ruin = GG)

It's important to note that this Pet Mod is based on OU, therefore, make your submissions with an OU-like environment in mind. Submissions deemed broken will not make the Voting Phase.

Voting Phase

In the Voting phase, users vote their preferred submissions and the winners go to the Hall of Fame. Generally, users can only vote for their own submission as a second or third vote.

The Voting format is the following:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon you're voting for (e.g. Floette-Eternal)
Favourite Submission (e.g. User X)
2nd favorite Submission (optional)(e.g. User Y)
3rd favorite Submission (optional)(e.g. User Z)

here you can read some extra rules if voting for yourself

If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self-votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Exploudit, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' i voted for myself as second three times, and when you add everything up, I gave myself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions I made for the slate x2. However, say I liked my Pansage submission a lot, and I really want it to win, I can play around with my votes a little bit:

Pansage: Exploudit, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Exploudit

So to make my Pansage first vote, I moved my Panpour self-vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what I want. Let's say that I like my Pansage and Panpour submissions more, and I didn't like my Pansage submission too much. I can do this:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Pansear: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so I'm good to that. Small note that this can't be done if I made no Pansage submission because if that was the case, the number of submissions I made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had I only made a single submission, I'd always have to self-vote as #2 or lower because making only one submission gives me only two self-vote points. I hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it as best as I can.

In case of a tie in the voting, a tiebreaker will be held. Users can only vote for one submission and self-votes are not allowed.

Council

:gabite: Regic Boat :gabite:

:corsola: Moretto :corsola:
Notes

This pet mod is based on National Dex.

if a previous council member would like to join the V2 council, simply message me and i'll add you to it.

There will be 5 council members.

The mod will start over, meaning there will be no V1 pokemon.

Current Slate

Yet-To-Be Beasts

Spreadsheet

Here

Playable At Dragon Heaven! (thank you analysis geek!)
have fun submitting!

Last edited:
:ss/raboot:

Raboot-Eternal
HP:
95 (+30)
Atk: 91 (+5)
Def: 85 (+25)
SpA: 55
SpD: 65 (+5)
Spe: 138 (+44)
Signature Move: Ostracize - Dark, Physical, 90 BP, 16 PP, 100% Acc, Applies Embargo effect to opponent for 5 turns.
Competitive Analysis: Fast physical attacker with wide coverage but lacking power. Ostracize provides a reliable dark move that does not decrease in power after the first like Knock Off, but has less utility.

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor

Name: Raboot-Eternal

New Stats:
HP:
74 (+9)
Atk: 96 (+10)
Def: 100 (+40)
SpA: 55 (0)
SpD: 100 (+40)
Spe: 104 (+10)
Signature Move: Field Swap |
|
| 0 BP | 100% Accuracy | 10 PP | Priority: 0 | Targets All Pokémon | Swaps all Field Effects between both sides. Switches out if the move failed. | Z-Move: Fully heals the user's HP. | Snatchable
Design/Flavor: It's raboot but less ninja
Competitive Analysis: Bulkier and slower Cinderace, with also less attack and a smaller movepool, but it can be a nice pivot/hazard control hybrid for hazardless teams.

Name: Thwackey-Eternal

New Stats:
HP:
89 (+19)
Atk: 95 (+10)
Def: 100 (+30)
SpA: 65 (+10)
SpD: 90 (+30)
Spe: 90 (+10)
Signature Move: Iceberg Crash |
|
| 75 BP | 100% Accuracy | 10 PP | Priority: 0 | One Adjacent Pokemon | Sets 1 layer of Spikes if it hits on Grassy Terrain. | Z-Move: 140 | Contact
Design/Flavor: uhhh
Competitive Analysis: Spikes setter and Grassy Surge Pokémon.

:swsh/drizzile:
Name: Drizzile-Eternal

New Stats:
HP:
65 (0)
Atk: 60 (0)
Def: 95 (+40)
SpA: 125 (+30)
SpD: 65 (+10)
Spe: 119 (+29)
Signature Move: Pearl Ball |
|
| 80 BP | 100% Accuracy | 10 PP | Priority: 0 | One Adjacent Pokemon | 100% chance to lower the target's Sp. Def by 1. | Z-Move: 160 | Bullet
Design/Flavor: Larger tail and more pinkish colours.
Competitive Analysis: Offensive Pokémon that can disrupt Special walls and make space for other Pokémon when it pivots out.

Last edited:

Name: Thwackey-Eternal

Stats:
HP: 80 (+10)
Attack: 130 (+45)
Defense: 74 (+4)
Sp. Attack: 61 (+6)
Sp. Defense: 68 (+8)
Speed: 116 (+36)
Signature Move: Primal Beatdown |
| Physical | 120 BP | 100% Accuracy | 10 PP | The user spends two or three turns locked into this move and becomes confused immediately after its move on the last turn of the effect if it is not already. Rock-type Outrage | Z-Move: 190
Design/Flavor: A more caveman-ish Thwackey covered in rocks. Its new signature move is based on Thwackey's dex entries stating how it loses control when it gets into drumming or attacking.
Competitive Analysis: More offensively-slanted and frail Rillaboom with a new powerful STAB for coverage.

Name: Drizzile-Eternal

Stats:
HP: 94 (+29)
Attack: 68 (+8)
Defense: 92 (+37)
Sp. Attack: 105 (+10)
Sp. Defense: 80 (+25)
Speed: 90
Signature Move: Muddy Mine |
| Special | 100 BP | 100% Accuracy | 10 PP | Sets a trap which deals its damage the next time a Pokemon in the target's position that isn't immune to Ground uses an attacking move, as well as lowering the target's Speed by one stage. Think Future Sight, but activating upon an opponent attacking rather than after a set time. Fails if this move is already in effect for the target position. | Targets one adjacent Pokemon | Z-Move: 180
Design/Flavor: A dirty boy who loves to roll around in the mud. Its move is inspired by Drizzile's dex entries talking about how it sets traps to protect itself.
Competitive Analysis: Defensively inclined Water-type who can put pressure on the opponent's options with its signature move.

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
:ss/thwackey:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Thwackey-Eternal
New Type: Grass / Fighting
New Stat distribution: 90/115/80/55/90/99 (519 BST)
Signature Move: Jungle Beatdown
60 BP | Fighting | Physical | 90% Accurate | 10 PP (16 Max) | If the user is under Grassy Terrain, this move hits twice. Makes contact
Design/Flavour: Thwackey now has one long staff
Role: Physical Sweeper/Wallbreaker
Competitive Analysis: Funny Swords Dance mon that's always on a timer bc of Grassy Terrain. Gets fucked by other terrains but can easily switch in defensive Water-types and threaten them out with Grassy Glide. Idk I made this in 10 minutes so it's probably fucked lol

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Raboot-Eternal
New Type: Fire / Ground
New Stat distribution: 85/96/90/69/80/109 (529 BST)
Signature Move: Home Run -
80 BP | Ground | Physical | 100 % Accurate | 10 PP (16 Max) | If the user KOs the target with this move, switches the user out. Non-contact
Design/Flavour: Raboot now plays baseball
Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot
Competitive Analysis: Raboot-E comes packing an excellent speed tier, outspeeding threats such as Blacephalon and Excadrill, and a decent Attack to take advantage of Libero with. Its coverage is slightly lacking but Raboot makes up for it with Libero and Bulk Up. Its Fire/Ground typing gives it some useful resistances to Fairy and Fire, as well as an immunity to Electric, allowing it plenty of opportunities to switch in and wallbreak. Most notably it can switch into Heatran's Magma Storm and threaten it with HJK or Home Run, the later of which can generate a lot of momentum for the team

:ss/drizzile:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Drizzile-Eternal
New Type: Water / Ghost
New Stat distribution: 105/60/65/105/85/109 (529 BST)
Signature Move: Warning Shot
80 BP | Ghost | Special | 100 % Accurate | 5 PP (8 Max) | Applies Laser Focus to the user
Design/Flavour: Drizzile now has a sniper rifle
Role: Special Tank, Special Wallbreaker
Competitive Analysis: Dude holy shit Drizzile is so shit what the fuck, mon gets absolutely 0 moves I am going to scream very, very loudly. Anyways in leu of having coverage and set up and also anything to work with jesus wtf, Drizzile can now deal 2x damage with literally all of its moves thanks to Laser Focus. It can also tank hits thanks to its good special bulk, though it still dies to Knock Off and hates Pursuit. Idk, this mon gets nothing to work with lol

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:ss/thwackey:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Thwackey
New Type: Grass / Electric
New stat distribution: 100 / 105 / 100 / 55 / 79 / 90
Signature Move: Dive Bomb |
|
| 80 BP | 100% Accuracy | 15 PP | Priority: 0 | One Adjacent Target | If an opponent is switching in, hits it at 1.5x power. | Contact
Competitive Analysis: electric hits you hit corviknight. lacks ground coverage unlike rillaboom so more easily walled by stuff like poisons

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Raboot
New Type: Fire / Fairy
New stat distribution: 85 / 99 / 85 / 65 / 85 / 110
Signature Move: Rampage |
|
| 90 BP | 100% Accuracy | 15 PP | Priority: 0 | One Adjacent Target | 100% chance to lower the target's Defense by 1. | Contact
Competitive Analysis: having fairy lash is a good way to rack up damage. eats ass against pex though

:ss/drizzile:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Drizzile
New Type: Water / Dark
New stat distribution: 75 / 110 / 70 / 105 / 70 / 99
Signature Move: Headshot |
|
| 70 BP | 100% Accuracy | 10 PP | Priority: 0 | One Adjacent Target | Always results in a critical hit. | Bullet
Competitive Analysis: looks like a good mixed wallbreaker. faces serious competition with greninja but has its sigmove which does a lot of damage

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Hey, I was wondeing, can we lower stats or are we locked into only adding to them?

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Thwackey
New Type:

New stat distribution: 110 / 112 / 97 / 55 / 75 / 80 [BST: 529]
Signature Move: Blood Drain |
|
| Strength Sap for Defense | Z-effect: +1 Atk |
Competitive Analysis: Some bulky pivot with high physical defense. Has U-turn, Koff and a new recovery move that synergizes very well with Grassy Glide & Pivoting to then either force switches or force mindgames. Great Lando switch-in, also deals with Koko very well.

New Type:

New stat distribution: 79 / 65 / 65 / 100 / 70 / 140 [BST: 529]
Signature Move: Salient Flash |
|
| 80 BP | 100% Accuracy | 15 PP | 100% chance to inflict Taunt on the target
Competitive Analysis: Either some sort of mediocre stallbreaking pivot or a godtier screen setter that can fit both taunt, damage and pivoting on the same set.

Last edited:
New Type: Fire/Fighting
New Stat distribution: 100 (+35)/114(+28)/90(+30)/55(+0)/60(+0)/110(+16)
Signature Move: Goalie- Fighting, Status, -bp, 5 PP (8 Max), -Acc, Priority +0,Z-move effect: +1 Defense ,Effect: User bounces back all incoming damaging attacks at 1/2 damage. Only works if user first turn on the field.
Design/Flavor: Libero is a defensive position in soccer. This version of Raboot willing defends its teammates with a wall of kicks reflecting all incoming moves.
Competitive Analysis: I have no doubt the goalie will have plenty of uses. Competitive wise Raboot-eternal is a fairly standard physical breaker with good coverage and libero It checks weavile with its new fire/fighting typing. The additional fighting typing removes raboot’s rock weakness so it no longer has to worry about running heavy duty boots.

New Type: Grass/Dark
New Stat distribution: 100 (+30) / 101 (+16) / 92 (+22) / 60 (+5) / 81 (+21) / 95 (+15)
Signature Move: Beat Cascade- Dark,, Physical (Contact), 120 BP, 16 PP, 100 Acc. Z-move: increases speed by 1. User and target gain encore effect. (i.e Thwackey would be locked into using beat cascade after using beat cascade.)
Design/Flavor: Sticks in its hands are a darker brown. The color around its eyes become a darker shade as well. This is based off of dex entry stating that thwackey keeps playing unaware that its opponent has fainted and it plays faster to win appreciation of its peers.
Competitive Analysis Beat cascade provides thwackey-eternal with a very powerful nuke that unlike thrash and outrage can be switched out of when locked into it. It also helps break through passive walls encoring them into moves it can possibly take advantage of.

New Type Water/Fire
New Stat distribution: 85 (+20) / 61 (+1) / 75 (+20) / 118 (+20) / 75 (+20) / 115(+25)
Signature Move: (e.g. Boiling Palm - Fire, Special, 80 BP, 16 PP, 90 Acc, 10% Chance to burn, Super Effective against Water) z-move: Sets sunny day.
Design/Flavor: This drizzile is able to manipulate the temperature of water and transforms it through its palms into steam or water balloons. It is said to also produce ice through its palms as well.
Competitive Analysis Specs sets will be pretty strong but the addition of fire type gives it a weakness to stealth rock. This means it will either need hazard support or will have to run heavy duty boots. It also is relatively frail and While 115 speed is a decent speed tier; it still is outsped and threatened by faster pokemon in the tier such as tapu koko and weavile.

Edit: goalie change to work only of the opponent damaged raboot the last turn.
Edit2: goalie change to bounce back only damaging attacks and at 1/2 their damage.

Last edited:
New Type: Water/Dragon
New Stat distribution:
HP 87 (+22) / Atk 60 (+2) / Def 72 (+17) / SpA 125 (+30) / SpD 73 (+18) / Spe 110 (+20) / BST 529
Signature Move: Serpentine Shot (Dragon; Special; 100 BP; 10 PP; 100% Acc; Combines the type effectiveness of Water with this move. Raised critical hit chance by 2. Z-Move: 180 BP)
Design/Flavor: It would be far more lanky and have more pointy and sharp edges, with its colors becoming darker and the green being replaced with a maroon.
Competitive Analysis: In my mind it would function as a quick and relatively threatening sweeper with a small gimmick in having its own move with combined type effectiveness in water and dragon (though it likely doesn't make for the greatest combo I think it seems like a fun enough move).

New Stat distribution:
HP 94 (+24) / Atk 117 (+32) / Def 91 (+21) / SpA 56 (+1) / SpD 86 (+26) / Spe 85 (+5) / BST 529
Signature Move: Lashing Vines (Grass; Physical; 90 BP; 10 PP; 95% Acc; If blocked by protect then the user's Attack raises by 1. Contact. Z-Move: 150 BP)
Design/Flavor: Slightly taller and bulkier, it now also has shoulder pads and claws on both its hands and feet, additionally the orange tones are replaced with a brown that is somewhat lighter than that on the arms and ears, additionally the greens are slightly darkened and a tad less yellow in color, lastly it has vines growing on its back which trail behind it as it moves.
Competitive Analysis: Okay so I've reworked my submission quite a bit from the initial one, Thwackey still has relatively high attack and respectably strong signature, however instead of just a simple sweeper it would probably work better as a wall breaker, and I think it's new signature is quite fun as it can take advantage of being blocked by Protect, in which case kinda puts pressure Thwackey's opponent to either let it get damage (or maybe even a kill in the case of the target being already low enough) or get an attack raise, either of which could snowball into a loss.

New Type: Fire/Rock
New Stat distribution:
HP 88 (+13) / Atk 112 (+22) / Def 79 (+19) / SpA 63 (+6) / SpD 75 (+13) / Spe 116 (+22) / BST 529
Signature Move: Rocky Backfoot (Rock; Physical; 40 BP; 15 PP; 95% Acc; Hits 2 times. Each hit has a 10% chance to flinch. Contact. Z-Move: 100 BP)
Design/Flavor: I guess make its fur more spiky and all, replace the yellow and some bits of a grey with a dirty, dull brown color, and add like, some large, tough spikes on the back of its feet.
Competitive Analysis: So, in my mind this mon is meant to be a quick attacker, possibly a late game sweeper or an early game chipper with that slight yet very annoying chance to flinch with its signature, though no matter what it cannot take a hit all that well, especially a ground-type or water-type move in the case it hasn't yet gotten a Libero activation.

Last edited:

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor
Subs are closed. Vetos are as follows:
New Type: Fire/Fighting
New Stat distribution: 100 (+35)/114(+28)/90(+30)/55(+0)/60(+0)/110(+16)
Signature Move: Goalie- Fighting, Status, -bp, 5 PP (8 Max), -Acc, Priority +0,Z-move effect: +1 Defense ,Effect: User bounces back all incoming Attacks and Status moves back to their user. Only works the first turn the user is in battle.
Design/Flavor: Libero is a defensive position in soccer. This version of Raboot willing defends its teammates with a wall of kicks reflecting all incoming moves.
Competitive Analysis: I have no doubt the goalie will have plenty of uses. Competitive wise Raboot-eternal is a fairly standard physical breaker with good coverage and libero It checks weavile with its new fire/fighting typing. The additional fighting typing removes raboot’s rock weakness so it no longer has to worry about running heavy duty boots.
This one is vetoed because of Goalie and its sinergies w the mon's general traits. If you figure that in the first turn Raboot is in the opponent will try to switch to another Pokémon, which you can easily exploit with your decently big movepool. So you figure you should have always 2 checks/counters for this mon in your team, and that factor is lost because you have Libero to easily exploit resists, while also having U-Turn and you dont depend on boots anymore. A General rework of goalie would be the best way to fix this.

New Stat distribution:
HP 92 (+22) / Atk 135 (+50) / Def 83 (+13) / SpA 56 (+1) / SpD 81 (+21) / Spe 82 (+2) / BST 529
Signature Move: Barbaric Bash (Dark; Physical; 110 BP; 5 PP; 90% Acc; Has 25% recoil. 30% chance to lower target's defenses by 1. Contact. Z-Move: 185 BP)
Design/Flavor: Slightly taller and bulkier, it now also has shoulder pads and claws on both its hands and feet, additionally the orange tones are replaced with a brown that is somewhat lighter than that on the arms and ears, additionally the greens are slightly darkened and a tad less yellow in color.
Competitive Analysis: The way sorta worked with Thwackey in my mind here is to make it hit like an absolute truck, with a monstrous attack and hard-hitting signature move, of course though its new signature move comes with recoil and additionally Thwackey has a relatively middling speed which is only somewhat made up for with Grassy Glide + Grassy Surge, and furthermore it has a new typing which comes with several weaknesses including a 4x weakness to Bug, granted it doesn't impact its performance too much, but still it's something to watch out for, and of course it has decent bulk.

New Type: Fire/Rock
New Stat distribution:
HP 92 (+17) / Atk 112 (+22) / Def 87 (+27) / SpA 58 (+3) / SpD 69 (+9) / Spe 121 (+27) / BST 529
Signature Move: Rocky Backfoot (Rock; Physical; 50 BP; 15 PP; 100% Acc; Hits 2-3 times. Each hit has a 20% chance to flinch. Contact. Z-Move: 100 BP)
Design/Flavor: I guess make its fur more spiky and all, replace the yellow and some bits of a grey with a dirty, dull brown color, and add like, some large, tough spikes on the back of its feet.
Competitive Analysis: I dunno, just think this sounds fun, albeit very annoying, but still fun lol.
1) 252+ Atk Choice Band Thwackey Barbaric Bash vs. 248 HP / 220 Def Zapdos: 274-324 (71.5 - 84.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
This just wipes checks off the field if they aren't Buzzwole. In general, almost everything that takes a Barbaric Bash dies to Glide, and vice versa. Rilla already has some crazy damaging potential and like. You slap a better STAB with a monstruous BP and the chance to lower Defenses and it's very tough to check. Of course Corvi can somewhat check it and use bug move but still takes tons from barb bash and Buzzwole absolutely counters this (without accounting for Acrobatics) but that would make Buzzwole mandatory, a thing that would make Floette-Eternal rip through thwack's checks (or any special mon that gets buzzy tbh) so i'd recommend removing the sig or changing it for something else, u already have STAB Knock lol.

2) LMAOOOOOOOOOO 100% acc Rock physical move 100-150 damage 40-60% flinch chance Libero good atk

no shot im accepting this, a major rework of the move would be necessary, you can hop on the discord server to further discuss balancing but this is too much as it is.

you have one day to fix vetos and then we can start voting.

Subs are closed. Vetos are as follows:

This one is vetoed because of Goalie and its sinergies w the mon's general traits. If you figure that in the first turn Raboot is in the opponent will try to switch to another Pokémon, which you can easily exploit with your decently big movepool. So you figure you should have always 2 checks/counters for this mon in your team, and that factor is lost because you have Libero to easily exploit resists, while also having U-Turn and you dont depend on boots anymore. A General rework of goalie would be the best way to fix this.

1) 252+ Atk Choice Band Thwackey Barbaric Bash vs. 248 HP / 220 Def Zapdos: 274-324 (71.5 - 84.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
This just wipes checks off the field if they aren't Buzzwole. In general, almost everything that takes a Barbaric Bash dies to Glide, and vice versa. Rilla already has some crazy damaging potential and like. You slap a better STAB with a monstruous BP and the chance to lower Defenses and it's very tough to check. Of course Corvi can somewhat check it and use bug move but still takes tons from barb bash and Buzzwole absolutely counters this (without accounting for Acrobatics) but that would make Buzzwole mandatory, a thing that would make Floette-Eternal rip through thwack's checks (or any special mon that gets buzzy tbh) so i'd recommend removing the sig or changing it for something else, u already have STAB Knock lol.

2) LMAOOOOOOOOOO 100% acc Rock physical move 100-150 damage 40-60% flinch chance Libero good atk

no shot im accepting this, a major rework of the move would be necessary, you can hop on the discord server to further discuss balancing but this is too much as it is.

you have one day to fix vetos and then we can start voting.
reworked my submissions some, rearranged the stat spreads and redid the moves, btw since you mention it where would be the link for the discord server be found anyways?

Reactions: woo
Voting is now open!

If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self-votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Exploudit, Ludicrousity
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' i voted for myself as second three times, and when you add everything up, I gave myself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions I made for the slate x2. However, say I liked my Pansage submission a lot, and I really want it to win, I can play around with my votes a little bit:

Pansage: Exploudit, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Exploudit

So to make my Pansage first vote, I moved my Panpour self-vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what I want. Let's say that I like my Pansage and Panpour submissions more, and I didn't like my Pansage submission too much. I can do this:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Pansear: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so I'm good to that. Small note that this can't be done if I made no Pansage submission because if that was the case, the number of submissions I made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had I only made a single submission, I'd always have to self-vote as #2 or lower because making only one submission gives me only two self-vote points. I hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it as best as I can.

Voting will last for 24 hours.

Thwackey: Burgundy, Moretto, Gravity Monkey
Drizzile: analysis geek, anaconja, Albatross
Raboot:
Albatross, NotCopen, SparkRolf (SV)

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor
Thwackey: Gravity Monkey, Moretto (SV), Albatross
Drizzile: Gravity Monkey, analysis geek, Albatross
Raboot: Moretto (SV), SparkRolf, analysis geek

Thwackey: Moretto, Gravity monkey, Analysis geek (SV)
Drizzile: Analysis geek (SV), Burgundy, Anaconja
Raboot: Moretto, Analysis geek (SV), Albatross

Thwackey: Burgundy, Albatross, analysis geek
Drizzile: Gravity Monkey
Raboot: Albatross, NotCopen (SV), Moretto

Thwackey: Gravity Monkey, Moretto, analysis geek
Drizzile: Albatross, anaconja, Gravity Monkey
Raboot: anaconja, Albatross, NotCopen

That was a long 24 hours...

Voting is no more.

i will be updating this post after i count the votes and will edit with the winners.

Drizzile By Gravity Monkey!

New Type:

New stat distribution: 79 / 65 / 65 / 100 / 70 / 140 [BST: 529]
Signature Move: Salient Flash |
|
| 80 BP | 100% Accuracy | 15 PP | 100% chance to inflict Taunt on the target
Competitive Analysis: Either some sort of mediocre stallbreaking pivot or a godtier screen setter that can fit both taunt, damage and pivoting on the same set.
Raboot By Albatross!

New Type: Fire / Ground
New Stat distribution: 85/96/90/69/80/109 (529 BST)
Signature Move: Home Run -
80 BP | Ground | Physical | 100 % Accurate | 10 PP (16 Max) | If the user KOs the target with this move, switches the user out. Non-contact
Design/Flavour: Raboot now plays baseball
Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot
Competitive Analysis: Raboot-E comes packing an excellent speed tier, outspeeding threats such as Blacephalon and Excadrill, and a decent Attack to take advantage of Libero with. Its coverage is slightly lacking but Raboot makes up for it with Libero and Bulk Up. Its Fire/Ground typing gives it some useful resistances to Fairy and Fire, as well as an immunity to Electric, allowing it plenty of opportunities to switch in and wallbreak. Most notably it can switch into Heatran's Magma Storm and threaten it with HJK or Home Run, the later of which can generate a lot of momentum for the team

unfortunately, there is a tie between Moretto's and Gravity Monkey's thwackeys. vote for either one of them to win. no self voting

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)