Erasmus' Battle Ready Shiny Sylveon Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys this is my first giveaway!

First here's the pokemon I'm giving away and method used! Shiny Sylveon!
Method used: magikarp destiny knot chain method with masuda method and shiny charm. No external software or devices were used in the breeding process and was done on Ultra moon cartridge which has never been touched by my powersave. This one was exactly on egg 795. the first shiny egg was 567 but didn't have hidden ability. I use powersave to clone my original bottle caps and PP maxes and the pokemon. The original items were obtained legit. I do not generate max items or use those codes. All cloning codes are only used on Ultra Sun which will be my distribution cartridge. You must be ok with this to participate in the giveaway. The rest of the rules and giveaway process are at the very bottom!

Felix Theo
OT: Morval
ID No: 178787
♂
Modest
Pixilate
31/31/31/31/31/HT
EVs: 44HP/200 Def/252 SpA/12 Spe
Level 100
Actual Stats: 342/149/216/350/296/159

Hyper Voice
Shadow Ball
Psyshock
Moonblast

Hatch Location: Alter of the Moone
The hatch date is set in the future on a special day. ( I reset my 3DS clock) I didn't want to go backwards behind the egg received date so the hatch date is a few months away still.
Set Details: All moves have been PP maxed. Although I will not be trading it with this item (i'm giving away PP maxes in case you want to run a hyper beam set instead) it is intended to go with choice specs in double battles. I combined two different EV spreads I saw on showdown calculator that I liked so I can't take full credit for it although it may technically be new.
Max Special attack for maximum pixilate damage. the 12 speed is to outspeed uninvested tyranitar in level 50 battles.
Shadowball for aegislash and other ghost types. Psyshock for togapex and venusaur. moonblast for wide guard users if you still need a fairy move. Most spamable move is hypervoice in double battles.

Here are some damage calcs for the defensive spread and also offensive power.

252 Atk Aerilate Salamence-Mega Double-Edge vs. 44 HP / 200 Def Sylveon: 279-328 (81.5 - 95.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 44 HP / 200 Def Sylveon: 300-354 (87.7 - 103.5%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after sandstorm damage (if this is a big threat to your team and you lack other counters consider running hyperbeam, a possible KO trade)

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 384-452 (97.4 - 114.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 450-530 (114.2 - 134.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 258-306 (63.8 - 75.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 572-674 (141.5 - 166.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

As you can see hyper beam hits very hard which is why I"m including a PP max instead of choice specs in case you want to run that build. In the right hands can be very effective.

*edit*
the above damage calcs are for level 100. Here are the level 50 calcs and further analysis.

252 Atk Aerilate Salamence-Mega Double-Edge vs. 44 HP / 200 Def Sylveon: 145-172 (82.3 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 200-236 (99 - 116.8%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 236-278 (116.8 - 137.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 44 HP / 200 Def Sylveon: 157-186 (89.2 - 105.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after sandstorm damage
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 134-162 (64.7 - 78.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 300-354 (144.9 - 171%) -- guaranteed OHKO

If sylveon is your only answer to choice band tyranitar and you have no means of altering weather you can consider personalizing your EV's if you don't want to trade KO's with a hyper beam build to guarantee avoiding a OHKO with Stone Edge by taking away from special attack and investing more into bulk.

upping defense to 252 and maintaining 44 HP will guarantee Sylveon survives a stone edge in the sand from choice band tyranitar however hyper voice will drop down to a lower chance to OHKO bulky salamence with only 200 EV's in special attack. If you are not concerned about bulky salamence or you have better answers to it then this could be a better option if you are more afraid of tyranitar. Moonblast will still be a OHKO on bulky salamence but you will then be locked into a single target move in a doubles match.

200+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 192-228 (95 - 112.8%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Aerilate Salamence-Mega Double-Edge vs. 44 HP / 252 Def Sylveon: 136-162 (77.2 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 44 HP / 252 Def Sylveon: 148-175 (84 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Should be noted if you control the weather your odds against tyranitar are much greater. Although risky to leave charizard out against a rock type protecting and mega evolving for sunny boost can get you the weather boost you need and let sylveon handle tyranitar. although any weather besides sand is good with opposing tyranitar on the field.

The damage calculations in the sun are:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar: 200-236 (96.6 - 114%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar: 236-282 (114 - 136.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Story behind this Sylveon: My fiance is trans masculine and will be transitioning soon! My fiance is finally evolving! :D One day we were in a game store that sold the TCG cards. He saw a full art sylveon GX card in the case and fell in love with it immediately because it looks like the trans colors from the trans flag. (plus he loves eevee evolutions) I bought it for him on the spot of course. For the giveaway I decided I had to go shiny because the shiny Sylveon looks like the trans masculine flag! Anyway so I wanted to work hard to make a competitive shiny Sylveon to celebrate my Fiance transitioning!

Rules for the giveaway!

1. For now I have 29 in stock. If there is higher demand I will restock the pokemon!
2. One Shiny Sylveon per user please.
3. Fully distributable on the condition that it is given away for free in your shop or thread. No scamming people for a pokemon you got for free.
4. If you put in your thread to distribute no alterations can be made. Must be given away as described in this thread especially no using save editors to change the nickname.
5. Give me credit for the breed in your threads or link to this thread in description.
6. Giveaway will be on the GTS for gen 7 games only! (ultra sun and ultra moon, sun and moon) I will try to check it everyday and fill all the orders to prevent sniping.

Request Format and process:

Post a low level random catch in the GTS. I reccomend Cutiefly or something similar.

When depositing on the GTS, make sure the request is for 91-100 levels. This is important as it cuts down on sniping! set the requested gender to male. make sure you request sylveon of course.

When you post your request tell me:

IGN:
Pokemon Deposited, level, pokeball type, gender, and message if applicable.

When your request has been filled please strike through your post!

And that's it! You all may now begin requesting!

*edit*

Heartscalable eggmoves I believe are: charm, covet, wish, yawn

*edit*

First battle win with Felix Theo the Shiny Silveon :D He got the winning blow! :D As you can see in the video having a pivot move can help get you out of choice locks if you need to switch moves!

E2SW-WWWW-WWWG-JHH4

Last edited:
IGN: Jack
Deposited: Salandit. lvl 20, Pokeball, male
Message: I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to.

A giveaway with a nice story behind, I like it! You really put an effort to raise this Sylveon. Good luck to you, guys!

Last edited:
Draelok

Thank you so much for your request and letting us spread our joy and happiness a little more! Your Sylveon has been delivered :D Thanks for being my first giveaway request!

IGN: ChrisDoukas
Deposited: Mareep level 13 female in great ball
Message: I want to trade for one of your precious pokemon you ve given a nickname to

Last edited:
deposted: cutie lvl 12 male repeat ball
IGN: Jaime

Thanks and wish you and your fiance all the best!

Deposited: lv.2 female Pikipek
Ign: Baby

What a heart-warming story! I wish a successful operation to your fiance, may he enjoy his brand-new evolved form and proceed to live a happy life with you! I also wish you the best for your life, and thanks for the giveaway!

Edit: Received, thanks and good luck in your life!

Last edited:
IGN: Jake
Deposited: makuhita lv.10 male

Thank you!

Last edited:
IGN: Yusaku
Deposited: Male Fomantis Level 15 in a regular Ball.
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thanks!

Last edited:
IGN: Yi
Deposited: Snubbull Lvl 49, female, pokeball

Thank you!

Last edited:
Great Giveaway !

IGN: Diana
Deposited: Male Pichu Level 5 in a PokéBall.
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thanks !

Last edited:
IGN: Rostafuraxin
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl 1 Female Comfey in a Nest Ball

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Last edited:
Hey Guys so I accidentally did the damage calculations for level 100 battles and since this was intended for level 50 battle spot and/or tournaments I have redone my damage calculations for level 50. Upon reviewing the updated damage calcs I don't think I need to redo any EV training but I will be posting the updated calcs here and adding them to the OP. Here they are with further analysis with other possible EV options and matchups.

252 Atk Aerilate Salamence-Mega Double-Edge vs. 44 HP / 200 Def Sylveon: 145-172 (82.3 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 200-236 (99 - 116.8%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 236-278 (116.8 - 137.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 44 HP / 200 Def Sylveon: 157-186 (89.2 - 105.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after sandstorm damage
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 134-162 (64.7 - 78.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 300-354 (144.9 - 171%) -- guaranteed OHKO

If sylveon is your only answer to choice band tyranitar you can consider personalizing your EV's if you don't want to trade KO's with a hyper beam build to guarantee avoiding a OHKO with Stone Edge by taking away from special attack and investing more into bulk.

upping defense to 252 and maintaining 44 HP will guarantee Sylveon survives a stone edge in the sand from choice band tyranitar however hyper voice will drop down to a lower chance to OHKO bulky salamence with only 200 EV's in special attack. If you are not concerned about bulky salamence or you have better answers to it then this could be a better option if you are more afraid of tyranitar. Moonblast will still be a OHKO on bulky salamence but you will then be locked into a single target move in a doubles match.

200+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 92 SpD Salamence-Mega: 192-228 (95 - 112.8%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Aerilate Salamence-Mega Double-Edge vs. 44 HP / 252 Def Sylveon: 136-162 (77.2 - 92%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 44 HP / 252 Def Sylveon: 148-175 (84 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Should be noted if you control the weather your odds against tyranitar are much greater. Although risky to leave charizard out against a rock type protecting and mega evolving for sunny boost can get you the weather boost you need and let sylveon handle tyranitar. although any weather besides sand is good with opposing tyranitar on the field.

The damage calculations in the sun are:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar: 200-236 (96.6 - 114%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tyranitar: 236-282 (114 - 136.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Deposit: Munchlax, Male, Level 14 in Pokeball
Ign: Catwoman
Message: I would like to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles
Thank you!

Last edited:
Deposit: Lillipup Lvl.1 Female in Quick Ball
IGN: Britt

Awesome giveaway, Sylveon is my favourite Pokemon.

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
IGN: Taka
Pokemon deposited : Yungoos, level 2, Great Ball, Male, "Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance."

Thank you!

IGN: CJ
Pokemon deposited : Cutiefly , level 8, pokeBall, Male, "Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance."

Thank you!

Last edited:
I like the story behind this Sylveon! Requesting one for myself and my little brother please!

IGN: Torqan
Deposited: Gastly (nicknamed Ross), Female, 8, pokeball

IGN: Dylan
Deposited: Drowzee, Male, 9, pokeball

IGN: Rhys Anthony!
Deposited: Pikipek, Male, Lvl 50, pokeball

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)