Inactive EonTimer / ZomgTimer

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Literally everything about my attempts to try Gen 3 RNG abuse is making me hate my new Mac. I have only used Windows before, but my new school has EVERYONE using Mac, so I decided I'd use a Mac for the sake of learning how it works. Now, I feel so sad. RNG Reporter doesn't work on Mac, and PPRNG, a pseudo-reporter for Mac, doesn't have Gen 3 support. Between RNG Reporter and Eon Timer, I'm feeling like I need to get a Windows soon. Well, great things you made.
While I don't condone mac ownership, if you do some quick searches you will find a few programs that will allow you to run a windows virtual machine on it.

While I don't condone mac ownership, if you do some quick searches you will find a few programs that will allow you to run a windows virtual machine on it.
Well, thanks. Might look into that, but I have older computers that can do the job, so I'll use that for now.

Most likely it has to do with the windows font scaling. I had it fixed at some point but windows has been updated a couple times since so it might not be the same anymore.
I see. So there would be no way to fix it? I was just finally getting the general idea of using RNG too.

Hey there, as a speedrunner using a lot of different RNG manips, i'd find really interesting to have a way to save/load several custom configurations. I wonder if that has been already asked for ? It could be used the same way as LiveSplit does, aka storing "Game > Category > listOfConfigs" as a cascade of folders.

PS: sorry for waking this post up :D

This is almost 10 years after you made this but now when I try to download Zomg Timer It takes me to the gamefront website to a 404 error

Hey I cant find the Eon Timer exe... in my folder only appears two folders, "bin" and "lib" which one am I supposed to open and what do I do next?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)