Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever get that Modest Magearna? If not I have one you can clone (so long as you can promise me it won't glitch my Magearna out and (of course) I can get it back after you clone it). Also, you wouldn't happen to have a Timid (preferably female) Zoroark with Sludge Bomb? IVs don't matter cuz I can just Hyper Train it.

Note: The Magearna has been hyper trained in all of it's poor stats (Attack was perfect as well as 2 others that I can't recall ATM, will check later)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Did you ever get that Modest Magearna? If not I have one you can clone (so long as you can promise me it won't glitch my Magearna out and (of course) I can get it back after you clone it). Also, you wouldn't happen to have a Timid (preferably female) Zoroark with Sludge Bomb? IVs don't matter cuz I can just Hyper Train it.

Note: The Magearna has been hyper trained in all of it's poor stats (Attack was perfect as well as 2 others that I can't recall ATM, will check later)
Thanks for offering, I did get my Modest Magearna, though! And sadly, I was dumb when I received the Zoroark event and didn't soft-reset for it, so mine it's pretty useless (Sassy nature I think) :(

If you're referring to the Sly Zoroark, I do have one that was soft-rest for 6IVs and is Timid. It is Male, however.

I was trying to go for 5 IV Female, but as soon as I got a 6 IV Male I was more than happy.
I only have one but if you can get someone to clone it you can have one for free.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
If you're referring to the Sly Zoroark, I do have one that was soft-rest for 6IVs and is Timid. It is Male, however.

I was trying to go for 5 IV Female, but as soon as I got a 6 IV Male I was more than happy.
I only have one but if you can get someone to clone it you can have one for free.
I don't mind cloning it for YourKingSkeletor if he wants it!

I notice you've still got stuff to SR for so I figured I'd give you some suggestions. For Hoops and Volcanion I'd advise a Modest nature, for Genesect I'd go Naive. You're call but I feel they'd be the best possible natures.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I notice you've still got stuff to SR for so I figured I'd give you some suggestions. For Hoops and Volcanion I'd advise a Modest nature, for Genesect I'd go Naive. You're call but I feel they'd be the best possible natures.
I appreciate the advice, but don't worry, I spend much time planning my sets, I'm not really looking for suggestions ;)

I cloned the Zoroark for you, would you mind putting up something on the GTS for it? I think this will be the quickest way to go. Ask for a level 41-50 Zoroark.

I appreciate the advice, but don't worry, I spend much time planning my sets, I'm not really looking for suggestions ;)

I cloned the Zoroark for you, would you mind putting up something on the GTS for it? I think this will be the quickest way to go. Ask for a level 41-50 Zoroark.
Currently at school and the WiFi blocks Pokemon's GTS. Will message you when I can. Thanks, and I'll put up a Mareep for you if I have one.

Quick heads up, I don't know if you can put it on GTS. It didn't allow me to put in on, anyways.
It said it was a special Pokémon.

hi, thanks for the heatran givaway

would you be interested in

31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant aerodactyl untrained

31/31/31/31/23-26/31 naive salamence, lv 52 (evs are weird 56 in speed nothing else, I think I reset them a long time ago and never finished retraining. I'll finish it up with whatever spread if you'd like.)

I would like to trade for modest hp fire venasuar, the first listed blastoise, or dugtrio

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
K. I'll send you my FC later (DS is dead ATM and I'm not near an outlet). Alternatively, it might still show in the Victini conversation (if it saved after)
Found it, I still have you added. I may or may not be on later, but PM me in any case and we can schedule the trade.

hi, thanks for the heatran givaway

would you be interested in

31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant aerodactyl untrained

31/31/31/31/23-26/31 naive salamence, lv 52 (evs are weird 56 in speed nothing else, I think I reset them a long time ago and never finished retraining. I'll finish it up with whatever spread if you'd like.)

I would like to trade for modest hp fire venasuar, the first listed blastoise, or dugtrio
I don't really need any of these, sorry :/ Anything I can breed myself I usually prefer doing on my own.

Are you by anychance interested in breeding an HP ground Volcarona Timid with Flame Body? Feel free to turn it down. Just thought I'd ask since all 3 of your breeding requests were up for grabs and I hate breeding for hidden power. Also Volcarona is a beast in BSS.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Are you by anychance interested in breeding an HP ground Volcarona Timid with Flame Body? Feel free to turn it down. Just thought I'd ask since all 3 of your breeding requests were up for grabs and I hate breeding for hidden power. Also Volcarona is a beast in BSS.
That's actually an awesome project, I love Volcarona! Adding it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)