DW Index and Reservation Thread - Do Not Post Analyses Without Reserving Them

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since my computer is not coming back for a while, I plan to start my Meloetta write up over and post something up on Friday. If I can't get it done then, I'll probably never do it, in which case you can open it for reservation again.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In case you haven't noticed, Conkeldurr, Heatran, Starmie, Vaporeon, Togekiss, and Donphan are open for analyses again.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Could I have Heatran, Scrafty, and Jirachi? (Or just 2 if 3 is too many to take at one time) Thanks

EDIT: Just to be sure, we write these exactly like regular analyse, correct? Like first write the sets and that put it into prose?

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Could I have Heatran, Scrafty, and Jirachi? (Or just 2 if 3 is too many to take at one time) Thanks

EDIT: Just to be sure, we write these exactly like regular analyse, correct? Like first write the sets and that put it into prose?
You can do them like normal analyses; however, they will not get approved until they are written into prose.

Eta: yeah, just two at the moment. After you get one approved and ready for GP, you can reserve whatever other one you want.

I have a ton of school work right now, so I have to give up Jellicent. However, I'll try to finish Lamdorus in my free time since he's so close to being done

I have a ton of school work right now, so I have to give up Jellicent. However, I'll try to finish Lamdorus in my free time since he's so close to being done
Since I have an extremely large amount of free time, I am taking Jellicent as well, so that brings my current number of WIPs to 2.

Tobes approved my Genesect analysis, and I only want him to clarify a small doubt I have before moving the analysis on to GP, so I guess I can now take over Chandelure right?

EDIT - Genesect is on to GP, and Jellicent is being written up, so definitely taking this over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)