Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND1
AuraRayquaza vs frania
Demantoid vs mang@ team
These battles are win by 2 with a minimum of 3 fights
so the sets should end 3-0, 3-1, 4-2, ect
you have until Saturday Nov26 to complete these fights. This is single elimination; winner receives $20

Aura made the finals being the only player to win all five weeks. He also has the highest total battle win percentage of 80%
Demantoid is the number 2 seed; winning 4 of 5 sets and having a total win percentage of 73%
Mang@ won four sets and has a battle win percentage of 71%
frania also won four sets and has a win percentage of 69%
Matame just missed the top four. he had 4 set wins and a battle win percentage of 67%. he is the top seed going into the bonus championship round

BONUS CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND1
these battles are best 2 out of 3 and you have until Monday November 21st to complete your set. No extensions. Single elimination. winner receives $5
Matame and CMG have bye weeks
miltankmilk vs Qazoo
DaAwesomeDude1 vs Contact
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs ClaimingRobin
Memoric vs Nido-Rus
Mishimono vs marilli
talkingtree vs Test Bot #
thebagman vs Yoda2798
n10sit vs GreenGogoatttt

Tier shifts are not yet implement on PS! but I expect them to update that sooner rather than later so you may have to battle under DOU for the time being

Gastrodon, Hitmontop, Arcanine, Raichu are NOT allowed

Dragonite, Gyarados, Mawile-Mega, Landorus, and Gyarados-Mega are allowed

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Drop me out of this tour pls
i wanted to wait with this untill the tour ends i but i gues it'd be better i post it now. isnt this a little bit absurd how n1n1 changed the rules going into the 'championship' round just after the last games were played out. (after explaining to me the apparently irrevelant now point system just before i played my last round game). im apparently the 4th seed even tho i won the most games after aurarayquaza (9, that would make me the 2nd seed in the old ruling). matame would be the 4th slot over manga team as he had won more games (8-7). but as kamikaze pointed out the system was flawed as it punished the users that win by activity and that would be clearly unfair. our brilliant host rather than come up with an actual solution (like a tiebreaker) decided to change he ruleset making it dependant on our win/loss ratio over the raw wins. like what the fuck. i remember going into g2 of my last round match thinking (as i said n1n1 explained the system to me just a day before) i just need to take 2 wins and i have my #2 spot secured. no reason to worry about what happens if i go 2-1. after i won game 1 i was rather confident in my ability to win the set without much problem so i went into next game without even checking the team (turns out i had the wrong ability on tornadus) and a very casual aproach. now if i were to loose that game due to the problem with the tornadus/my careless aproach i would be out of the top 4 even if would have won the last game. same goes for matame as he played all of his games under a certain ruleset and according to that ruleset he had secured the top 4 spot too. and now a issue popped out and our hero host decided to change up the top 4 order/players. and its not like its his first stupid call in this 5 week tour (look round 1). now maybe the last thing i said was a little bit mean but its really nothing against n1n1 himself im just asking could we have someone help him out with these 'big' decisions as hes clearly not capable of making them on his own
kamikaze

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)