Draw this in your own style 2

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
Wow these turned out incredible. Thanks so much for hosting Kiwi!

Tysm Pissog! Likewise, your Arceus and Woopers are lovely. I really like how you handled the waterfalls especially <3

strawberry I was so happy when I got your piece to draw haha, I love your art! Your Wingull/Skitty are no exception--thanks for trading with me. :-)

And just like everyone else, I think I'll be seeing yassified Sneasel in my nightmares

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
amazing art yall!

GenOne love the take you had on the staff, turning it into a caduceus is super cool :D
the shedinja addition is also nice, so that's what the audino was looking at
In oldgen Doubles OU formats (my main tier) a somewhat common low ladder gimmick was to pair Audino with Shedinja to pass Wonder Guard to other Pokemon with Entrainment + Mimic, so was a bit of an inside joke for myself as well
:psyglad:

I was super excited when I saw the piece since i recognized Ssensenh right away! I'm humbled to get to see your take on something i've made, it's so good! I've been a quiet fan of your work for ages, ty for trading with me :)

And thank you Kiwi for a super well executed event, as well as everyone who decided to participate. It's wonderful to see so many signups, here's to more fun events in the future! :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)