Draw this in your own style 2

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Woah... that's quite the unexpected participation rate
Because of it, I'll zoom the event ahead a bit since it'll take longer to send out each individual artwork

Here are the amendments:
  1. Anyone else who wants to join must join by/on March 27th
  2. Everyone who's joined must send their artwork before/on March 30th
This is essential so I can plan and send out the pieces to individually cater to everyone as best as possible

I send out the dms rather quickly so it shouldn't be too hard to get through to me. These aren't necessarily rules that will get you booted out if you don't follow them, but by following them you'll up the event's quality and your own outcomes

Ty to everyone who's joined so far :blobthumbsup: I'm glad this caught your attention, and can't wait to see what you'll all do

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
in (For the sake of that nice, even number...)

and that's 32, artworks will be mailed out this coming week. If anyone flakes out, I'll take on their position in completing the piece, but please don't flake unless you want someone skipping over you

(No more joins, dharma and illegal in galar are added in to be 34)

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Yo, some participants still haven't sent in their responses, they have until tomorrow or I'll have to remove them from the event. The spreadsheet is ready so all pieces will be sent out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. There can be an extension along the way so don't be too worried about it

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Batch A has been released.
Batch B will be sent out tomorrow, so I can gauge a response first. If you haven't been sent your piece yet, don't worry, I have a paper with all your names on it x the person you'll be swapping with. I really do hope no one ever sees this paper irl because it looks incredibly suspicious
:bellipog:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Batch B has been released.
the current deadline is the 26th of April (subject to change)

thank you to all the participants. I've already received a few submissions and holy, they were good. DTIYS are incredibly fun, all the elements are already there and you just have to manipulate it to your own accord. Hopefully everyone resonates with that. If I somehow screwed up in passing the pieces around, lemme know as soon as possible

Have fun :blobthumbsup:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
Hi, just a reminder that there's 3-4 days from now. If you need more time, let me know on our mail! I can produce an extension and release the results bit by bit instead. If you haven't responded to my mail at all (even with a like, or a private response), that's a bit concerning to me, so I'll be dming everyone who hasn't shown any response tomorrow. I need to know who's flaking now so I can sub in myself or anyone willing to help

I truly hope no one's flaking, it ruins the fun of it, if you're worried about your level of skill, don't be. I promise you that no one's going to be angry or disappointed with anyone, half the fun is in doing the DTIYS after all. So please do feel free to let me know if you need more time from now

Thanks!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
1682678496677.png

THE RESULTS
Hello everyone, the results are finally here, thanks so much to everyone who participated. Special shoutout to Pissog for taking up a flake, and Mova for volunteeting. This is one of, if not the biggest event turnout Smeargle's has had (I think), so I hope you enjoy the results too. I'd like to note that you will find your piece and the DTIYS of it under your name. Here's that:

By Gravity Monkey
1682680274525.png

Based on
1682680283380.png

Flake completed by Pissog
Gravity Monkey
1682680292457.png

1682680301972.png

1682680312511.png

based on
1682680332846.png

flake completed by Kiwi ...
Lumari
1682680348675.png

1682680370318.png

Albatross I just found an image break on tear's message. They definitely sent it to me, so I'll mail you to notify you that I've added it to the thread asap!!

Secondly, I'd just like to say to everyone that even if you don't like the piece you receive, all you can do is be nice. Thanks! But I really do hope you like them lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
I'm praying that all of you can see these images....
While I'm at it, Brumirage thanks so much for the piece!!! I think it's lovely, can I use it as my profile picture? I hope you like what I've made for you too! And Lumari I'm super sorry that the trade flaked, and that I rushed to make you a piece, but I still really hope you like it. In general, fantastic job everyone! You were all great to work with and I think all the hard work and beautiful pieces here really embody what Smeargles Studio was made to be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)