Tournaments DPP PL - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Art by Meganium1579

Following RBY, GSC and ADV, welcome to the first ever DPP PL!
This thread is for manager signups. Information about the tournament can be found at the Announcements and Administrative Decisions Thread. The hosts for DPP PL are SBPC and vani.

When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER and state who they are. Please sign up using the following format:
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:

Managers and Assistant Managers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits each prior to the draft if they wish to do so. Managers will be chosen based on experience in DPP tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the playerbase, their general competence, and prowess in managing in other high level tournaments in other tiers. If you do sign up, it would be worth explaining why you and your assistant manager would be good picks with relation to the above criteria.

The 8 Slots for this tournament are:

DPP Ubers
DPP OU
DPP OU
DPP OU
DPP UU
DPP UU
DPP NU
DPP LC

Manager Signups will close on Sunday the 23rd 3 PM GMT-4

Last edited:
Manager: eden
Assistant Manager: Silksong
Team Name: Canalave Clefables
Bio: Made finals of CPL/ADV PL/GSC PL, I actively keep up with DPP OU and frequently play it in circuit tours/team tours - along with having dabbled in Ubers and UU to a reasonable extent. My assistant manager Silksong is a notable old gen player, having a strong showing in classic last year to make playoffs - we’ve managed a lot of tours together: frequently making playoffs/finals and would welcome the opportunity to manage a team here.

Last edited:
Manager: Tomahawk
Assistant Manager: mael
Team Name: Lucky Lucarios / Lucky Lukes

Both very invested in DPP tiers and their development: mael played DPP OU in SPL, I played DPP Ubers & UU in the most recent UUPL / UPL / UUSD / MW. Together we ran the SPL weekly DPP discussion thread. I have managing experience from: RoAPL, WCoP, RoA Olympics, etc.

Emeral

toward new horizons
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
Manager: Emeral
Assistant manager: Sakito
Team Name: The Stormbreakers

I played the last two SPL and ROAPL as a DPP slot. I actively play Smogon tournaments, especially DPP ones. I I've got a bit of managing experience from sidetours. I am involved in the DPP community and know most of the old gen playerbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)