Gen 4 DPP OU Suspect Test - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
these reqs are borderline impossible atm

i've played over 250 games on 7 alts so far, cant make it

best run started 35-2, ended 48-12, still under gxe by 2.5% so obv that's not gonna work

any suggestions for avoiding hax on this 3 person ladder???
Personally, I think luck is an essential factor to get 81% GXE at 60 games. I've had several moments, just like yours, where I have 80+ GXE at 30 games, but the longer you go on, it gets worse because of either horrible matchup or rng.

My advice would be to use teams that you find fun in the beginning, and then once you hit the 30 or 40 game mark, start to run Clefable stall, as that usually has the favorable matchup. You can use different variants of it, such as the Knock Off or CM sets. It's better to run offense or some other playstyle that you enjoy initially, then run stall to close it out. Unfortunately, there is a lot of luck involved in matchup, regarding whether you stand a chance based on "team preview" alone or if you end up in a CM War with your opponent.

Best of luck!

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Alright, voting thread is up:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/dpp-ou-latias-test.3645502/#post-7997538

Marshall.Law PMd us saying that he had qualified before the deadline but that he did not post the screen that proofs that he made POs because he missed this thread.

Fortunately for him, Marty was able to check the PS logs to confirm that Marshall.Law managed to meet the reqs on time. Therefore, he will be able to vote.

Tagging every voter:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)