Gen 4 DPP OU Suspect Test - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a screenshot here of your ladder alt proving that it's you to get the right to vote in the DPP Latias suspect. Please do not post anything besides reqs confirmation in this thread!

Please be wary and ladder with your own accounts, whether it be your main account or your alts. Do not under any circumstances ladder with an account that either belongs to someone else or you share with someone else. Any suspicious accounts found that are submitted for reqs will be voided and infracted for.

One must satisfy both of the following criteria in order to qualify to vote:

GXE ≥ 81.0
Battle count ≥ 60

You must display the following in your screenshot:
1. Your username on the upper right corner / chatbox part of the UI and / or the "Reset W/L" part when you do /rank if your alt name does not share your forum username.
2. Minimum of 81 GXE.
3. Your battle count, with the minimum battle count of 60.

For those who have made it to the finals of one of the live suspect tours (list of people below), the reqs are lowered to GXE ≥ 79.0 and Battle count ≥ 30.
Tamahome
Century Express
The Kyle
oibaf
Cased
Soulwind
TDK
The Quasar
Sakito
ggggd
August
Kaisser
Vay
Finchinator

Keep in mind that you must have laddered on a fresh alt with a name of the form DPLS (name). For example, I might register "DPLS Jimmy" to ladder with. You must follow this format to qualify.

It is important that you follow the rules above completely or you will not be able to vote.

The suspect ladder will be up until Friday, December 28th, at 12:00pm EST (GMT -5). You can submit your reqs confirmation at any time from now until the ladder closes. Good luck!

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.

special thanks to DPLS FuckShadowSan and DPLS Theri, who enjoy getting lucky and then spamming my PMs with such kind condolences as "gg ez" and "I love taking points from retards like you." please eat my ass.

with apologies to osgoode

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
+ made suspect tour finals on Sunday

Ladder really brings out the worst in people, including myself. I wish it was more active so that you did not get the same opponent over and over again. I feel like that really detracts from the experience and it also leads to inflated or deflated records depending upon specific match-up dynamics (or just games decided by mind-games that would not occur if the opponent was fresh and you did not know their moves the first time around). I also wish less of the active players spammed SubSplit Rotom-Wash because that thing is so annoying to play, but it's interesting to see an uptick in it. Aside from those things, it was a pretty fun experience despite it being frustrating at first. ggs to everyone I played, even gtg pretending to be lavos in order to not look bad after calling me autistic multiple times! Looking forward to the vote.

edit: ps: gxe probably shouldn't drop when you win, btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)