Tournament Doubles Premier League 5: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

The format for signing up to play in Doubles Premier League is as follows:

Player Name: Mizuhime
Tiers Played: SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU / SM DUU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Sure
Timezone : GMT-5 (US Central)
Significant Time Missed?: No

It is absolutely pivotal that you sign up using the above format, as we will use an external tool to parse signups and push into the spreadsheets.

The sign-up list will then be taken and sorted into appropriate lists for each of the 4 metagames:

SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU / SM DUU

Note: The number of playing slots per team and the exact formats being used have not been decided yet. We have decided to evaluate the number and strength of signups as of one week from the posting of this thread. Please list all tiers you are willing to play.

Guidelines for Players:

- DO NOT sign up if you cannot commit to the entire season, which will run from April 9 until the end of May. If you know in advance that you will be gone for a significant period of time (such as for exams, vacation, etc.) then PLEASE make note of it in your post so managers can plan accordingly.

- Plan to participate in your team's Discord channel if drafted. Discord is what makes DPL fun. It helps you test, get to know your teammates, find out when battles are happening, and engage in general trashtalk and memery.

- If you signed up to be a manager but were not chosen, you still must sign up here to be eligible for the draft.

Signups will close on Friday, April 5, at 11:59 PM Eastern time (GMT -4).

The managers are as follows:

1 - n10sit - Hoenn Heroes
2 - MajorBowman - Oreburgh Ancients
3 - talkingtree - Twinleaf Mutant Ninja Squirtles
4 - kaori - Rustboro Baptist Church
5 - AuraRayquaza - Mikan Island Monsters
6 - stax - Slateport City Spindas

Last edited by a moderator:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Player Name: Stratos
Tiers Played: SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: No, but I can help prep DUU
Timezone: GMT-5 (US Central)

Would rather play XY if at all possible. If you buy me I will bug you to buy n1n1

Last edited:

Bvrvkkv

Banned deucer.
Player Name:
Burakku
Tiers Played:
SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU
Willing To Learn A New Tier?:
Yes
Timezone:
GMT-5 (EST)
Significant Time Missed?:
No

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Player Name: jcbx
Tiers Played: SM DOU / XY DOU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Yes why not :)
Timezone : GMT+1

Reactions: Rei

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Player Name: Arcticblast
Tiers Played: SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU
Willing to learn?: I don’t really want to play DUU so no
Time Zone: EDT (GMT -4)
Significant Time Missed?: No, but I do have two jobs now so activity may be a little bit low at times

Play preference is XY = SM > BW unless I’m playing against Stratos in which case I want to BW against him

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: Eisenherz
Tiers Played: SM DOU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Would gladly learn SM DUU, not as motivated about old gens.
Timezone : GMT-4 (EDT)

Player Name: Just Call Me 203 / LLiama
Tiers Played: SM DOU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Willing to learn XY but not BW or DUU
Timezone : GMT-4
Significant Time Missed?: -

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
Player Name: Checkmater
Tiers Played: XY DOU / BW DOU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: I know how to play SM but don't want to so pls don't put me in SM
Timezone: GMT -7
Significant Time Missed?: Finals in May but otherwise I'm good plus am I really going to study for finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)