DOU Doubles Majors - Stage 1 (Pools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
:diancie: Diancie Pool :diancie:

All games for the Diancie Pool are now complete, SMB will advance, while there is a 3-way tie between Itchyy, SingleThunder and Mack Knife for the second spot. You three must play a 3-way tiebreaker match (bo1), with the player winning both their matches advancing while the other two do not. It's too late to reasonably expect this to be completed by the end of pools, so this and any other new tiebreakers needed will extend into playoffs, but try to play ASAP.

:diancie: Diancie Pool :diancie:

All games for the Diancie Pool are now complete, SMB will advance, while there is a 3-way tie between Itchyy, SingleThunder and Mack Knife for the second spot. You three must play a 3-way tiebreaker match (bo1), with the player winning both their matches advancing while the other two do not. It's too late to reasonably expect this to be completed by the end of pools, so this and any other new tiebreakers needed will extend into playoffs, but try to play ASAP.
Contacted both, vs Mack is complete, Monday 7pm est-4 vs Itchy

Last edited:

Yoda2798

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
:genesect: Genesect Pool :genesect:

Genesect Pool is now decided, Memoric and Voltix will advance. queso and adem your game is no longer required (but obviously feel free to still play it if you both want).

Akaru Kokuyo

Discord: Akaruyo
is a Top Tiering Contributor
World Defender
I guess I'm claiming act win vs TDR? Not sure if score is important for play offs seedings, but I msged him early this week and even bumped my post on later days, not getting any type of answers even when he was active for the last few days + even played one of the pool games. If score doesn't matter I guess I don't really care, if it does then claiming act win.

Yoda2798

Doubles Leader
Decisions for remaining games:

:incineroar: Incineroar Pool :incineroar:
Lemurro gave the win to AuraRayquaza.

:tapu-fini: Tapu Fini Pool :tapu-fini:
Estarossa dropped from the tour, so their opponents will receive the win.

:porygon2: Porygon2 Pool :porygon2:
drakey gave the win to ashbala99.
drakey contacted Hockey1 early in the tour and Hockey1 never replied, drakey gets the activity win.
ashbala99 and Hockey1 made contact early on, agreeing to play at a later weekend without anything concrete. There was nothing from either player afterwards so the game will be flipped:

Hockey1 receives the win over ashbala99.

:kyurem-black: Kyurem-Black Pool :kyurem-black:
fespy and afakedugong both made repeated attempts to schedule with txitxas, but txitxas was not active beyond an initial reply. fespy and afakedugong will receive activity wins.

:volcanion: Volcanion Pool :volcanion:
Alpha Rabbit and Shadowmonstr7 both made contact but the game didn't end up happening and will be flipped:

Alpha Rabbit receives the win over Shadowmonstr7.

Any new tiebreaks required (and games for existing ones) will be posted in the next round's thread which will be up shortly. To Akaru Kokuyo and everyone else, note that there's no seeding distinction between first/second in a pool, everyone advancing to the next round will play in a completely randomised bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)