Metagame Doubles Little Cup

Cobalt Pink

formerly patboiii

:vulpix-alola: Vulpix-Alola Suspect Test :vulpix-alola:

Vulpix-Alola was originally banned in a way more unstable and unexplored metagame in early SS (pre-DLC2) and most of the reasoning was it's influence from SM DLC where it enabled sweepers such as Misdreavus, Clamperl or Gligar.
However what really are the main points of the icy fox?
17 speed hail setter makes it not suffer as much against faster mons like Rufflet, Scraggy or Growlithe to threaten with strong Blizzard's and also set up Aurora Veil which is part of the reason as to why it was banned. It also has access to great utility options like Encore, Disable or Roar. Additionally it has Moonblast which even not being STAB unlike it's evolution, can hit quite hard some pokemon that might threaten Vulpix like Mienfoo or Scraggy.
On the other side pure Ice- type combined with bad bulk is not very promising and on top of that it has an average SpA which doesn't allow it to break through teams.

Due to the reasons of its initial ban now being obsolete, we decided to give Vulpix a chance, in order to determine whether it would still be broken or not in the current metagame.

The room tours that will take place on the Little Cup chat room on Pokemon Showdown on Friday May 13th, Saturday May 9th, Sunday May 10th, Friday May 20th, Saturday May 21th, and Sunday May 22th at 14:00 GMT-4 (or 18:00 GMT+0/20:00 GMT+2) will be suspect tours. The winners of these tours will get the right to vote on Vulpix-Alola alongside the aforementioned players.

The suspect process will work as follows:
Along with the current Council members, all the players who have atleast one win during LPL aswell as those who are 4-0 in the Swiss will be given reqs automatically. This includes:

Feel free to leave a comment in this thread to share your opinion about Vulpix-Alola! You can also join our Discord server here if you would like to discuss it more in real time!
Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts! :psyglad:
I dont think the dates for the suspect tours are right. May 9th and may 10th will be monday and tuesday not saturday and sunday. Shoulndt these be may 14th and 15th?

Cobalt Pink

formerly patboiii

So our little snow fox gets its time to shine. Well i would like to presentate you some of my feelings towards it and why it should or shouldnt be allowed in the tier.

Lets talk about its good qualities first:
This mon will make Hail as a playstyle much more effective then snover does right now. A-Vulpix is way better in general because of its way better speed tier which ties already considered fast mons in Grookey and Mienfoo. Plus it also wont be countered by scaggy thanks to Moonblast. The access to Aurora Veil is possibly the most controversial thing which will be discused about the most. Setting up both lightscreen and reflect at the same time is amazing defensive utility. This will make offensive tanding teams far more effective and far more dangerous. One of Rufflets things holding it back was that this mon will get one ko and then it will be at low health and it will be quiet easy to pick it off with the everpresent priorities in this meta. Now just imagine it getting more opportiunities to fire off its attacks. Pokemon like A-Sandslash will benefit from Hail as well. Dangerous and hard to beat mons like Rufflet and Foongus will have a much harder time in hail and Blizzard spam.

Of course this Pokemon isnt flawless and has some problems:

The presence of Mienfoo and Pawniard is a massive hinderance for A-Vulpix and its weather abusiving friends. Mienfoo is such a dominating lead and Pawniard is a popular Teammate of it so its really likely that both are in the same team and this will make it even worse. A thing i wanted to mention is its poor defensive typing which is not really good for sure and having a fighting weakness and no good resistences is annoying to pull of things it wants to do.

To sum up my thoughts:
It will defenetly influence the leadmetagame and if it pulls of its aurora veil its going to be very chaotic. The Pokemon can be checked by the authermentioned Mienfoo and Pawniard but Aurora Veil is going to be too much for this tier to handle. (maybe we'll see some brick breakes getting used who knows). I need to play with this mon for a few days to know for sure if its too unhealthy for the meta or not. My standpoint for now is that it defenetly could have a place in the meta but probobly without aurora veil.

Hey everyone! I played in LPL but my team is out now so I thought it would be dope to share the teams I used in the tour. I wish I could go in depth with the teams I decided to bring but I cant. I just used whatever I wanted because dlc is still an open field. There are mons that have already solidified their place in the metagame but I can also say that there are still a bunch of mons that are underexplored. Dont be afraid to experiment with mons that aren't meta. This tier has so much potential to grow and it's only going upwards from here on out!

Week 4 team vs voltix
:abra: :aron: :grookey: :spritzee: :litwick: :foongus:

Week 5 team vs Lugiabirb
:horsea: :elekid: :wingull: :grookey: :pawniard: :mienfoo:

Week 6 team vs Actuarily
:rufflet: :frillish: :snover: :timburr: :litten: :pawniard:

Week 7 team vs jcbc
:squirtle: :rufflet: :grookey: :ponyta-galar: :gastly: :mienfoo:

DLC is super fun to play :) ty jcbc and Acehunter1 for all the hard work you guys have done!

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm here to give my personal opinion on Vulpix-Alola. This is not what everyone may think and i also don't own the perfect truth so if anyone thinks different than me i invite those to also make a post (if you think similar to me you can also make a post).

I honestly don't think Vulpix-Alola is any good on the current metagame and to be frankly honest if we unban it which i hope is the final result of the suspect, it won't even be the main option for hail teams if you ask me. The biggest and only reason to use Vulpix over Snover is Aurora Veil; however there are a plethora of options that makes it struggle a lot to setup Veil during the match. This would be any Fake Out pokemon like Litten or Squirtle, Fighting types such as Mienfoo or Scraggy and faster threats like Salandit or Gastly. Another huge issue that Vulpix faces is that the speed (17 with max invesment and a positive nature) is bad for a pokemon with such a bad typing (mono ice- type) bulk (20/10/14) and spa (14 w max invesment and neutral nature) which makes it hit with very low amount of damages.
And the last part that i don't like about Vulpix is that it struggles to do what it wants the most which is keep Aurora Veil up as for it to be up a desirable amount of turns you have to run Light Clay which diminish your possibilities of getting it up by a lot since you won't have the Eviolite bulk.

Here are some replays that i've gathered about Vulpix not only doing nothing but it carrying or almost carrying the team to a lose.

I tried to keep it small hope it didnt end up being to long. But yea i do feel like Vulpix-Alola has nothing that pushes it to be nowhere near busted and thus i'm going to be voting to Unban.

Again if anyone disagrees with me they are more than welcome to post and i will gladly take on that debate. I will also come back with another post about how i feel about the metagame once i'm out of LPL.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
The Vulpix-Alola Suspect test has ended, since all the voters have submitted their votes. Here are the results:

20220524_161102.jpg

As we do meet the threshold required to unban, Vulpix-Alola turns out legal in Doubles LC. Thanks to all participants for getting involved in the process of obtaining reqs and/or for voting.

This suspect, opposite to the Rufflet one we just had, was pretty one sided as 72% of the voters think Vulpix-Alola is not a banworthy pokemon. We will continue to try and keep the metagame as balanced as possible, looking for possible suspect worthy pokemon and taking action if needed aswell as having our resources the most possible up to date. See you all in the next suspect!

On a side note, Tenzai reached me out to voluntarily drop our council as he think he's not giving the tier the time it deserves (real life taking to much time off him) and thus he will no longer be part of the council. We apreciate you all the job done and hope to still see you around in our tours.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
After a whole LPL, a lot of testing and a swiss i shifted my opinion over some pokemon on the VR and since we are getting an slate of it soon i wanted to drop my 2 cents on them. Note that this is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with the overall consensus of the council so if you disagree with anything i say go ahead and discuss it with me by making a post or in the discord.

RISES

:litten: Litten from t2 to t1 - Litten has gone from being considered bad and unranked to one of the best pokemon you can have on your teams and while this nomination might be a bit wild for some people i actually think Litten is top 3 pokemon rn. Being this fast helps litten a lot with its Fake Outs and Will-o-Wisp to take over physical attacker or to repositionate in your games. However what i think is the key for Litten being put in t1 is the access to Parting Shot. Parting Shot is such an amazing tool for any team; having the ability to pivot on any pokemon putting it to -1 is so good to generate momentum in any game.

:mienfoo: Mienfoo from t2 to t1 - I've debated myself a lot on this one. I already wasn't a fan of it dropping last slate to begin with but i accepted it against my own will since its an average vote, however ive been using it more and more. And every single time i think about it, it just doesn't sound right to me with how good Mienfoo is. It provides so much utility to the table aswell as big damage input. The new SpD set only makes it better as it can actually threaten the likes of Gastly, Elekid or Salandit.

:squirtle: Squirtle from t3 to t2 - I was skeptical on this one when Actu brought it up last slate in the council chat. But after using it quite a bit lately i am on the t2 squirtle train. This pokemon can put so much pressure around with the utility it has. All of Fake Out, Follow Me and Flip Turn can help to gain so much momentum and the swap to Scald from Muddy Water is such a big gain damage output aswell. Overall i think Squirtle just fits to well in a large plethora of teams to be ranked only in t3.

:frillish: Frillish from t3 to t2 - Frillish has been gaining a lot of attraction lately with amazing success too with over 60% winrate over the last 3 tournaments (winter seasonal, LPL and the on going swiss) with more than 50 uses along them. Being the only viable Trick Room user inmune to Fake Out carries him a lot. But it can do a lot of other things too. Overall being super bulky is really good but if you add that to a great recovery move against all the physical attackers on Strength Sap (and Will-o-Wisp) helps to mitigate a lot the damage taken. But it also has Water Spout which deals an absurd amount of overall damage to every team on both its tr and scarf sets. If we take all of that and add how easy is to just put Frillish into any team i think we get more than enough reasons for a rise.

:koffing: Koffing from t3 to t2 - Koffing has been the most underrated pokemon this generation and it goes by phases where it gains more popularity and phases where it isnt used at all. However i really think is on top some of the other t2. The ability to unable any ability is just to good to ignore it. It puts teams into such an awkward position as a lot of strategies get disabled by it (examples of this could be Scarf Mudbray not being able to click Earthquake with Gastly next to it because Levitate gets shut down or Rufflet hitting for way less damage than it should due to Hustle being disabled).

:wingull: Wingull from t4 to t3 - I will say this is a personal victory to me ngl. I've vouching for Wingull (aswell as some other mons but we aren't here to talk about those) and now people have realised how good it can be. Being a 19 speed tailwind user is super good but it also comes with really good STAB's that allow it to hit the entirety of the metagame atleast for neutral damage. Being a water type that doesn't drop to Grookey Glide is also really good. Overall Wingull can provide a lot in many matches be it by setting up the fastest tailwind available (without counting the priority boosted one of Cottonee) or hitting hard.

:archen: Archen from t4 to t3 - The fossil bird is a very similar case to Koffing if you ask me (probably because they usually go together in a lot of teams lol). It has its better and its worse times. But rn i feel like with how the meta is shifting more into more fire types being used aswell as less Mudbray and more grasses benefits Archen a lot.

:ponyta-galar: Ponyta-Galar from t4 to t3 - I already vouched for Ponyta-Galar to rise to t3 last slate but i'm going to repeat my nomination as i really think it deserves better than t4 (which isn't something bad as per se but doesnt fit Pony-G with my understandment of what each tier should have). It has phenomenal stats already coming from the base stats with one of the best bst in all little cup. Overall, Ponyta Galar is an inferior version of the Kanto Ponyta which is banned but this doesn't mean is bad by any means. Psychic Terrain teams can be so powerful and having 19 speed and Expanding Force make it be able to outright sweep some matchups. But it can also provide quite a bit of utility with Hypnosis, Heal Pulse or Mystical Fire dropping SpA. Overall Pony-G is a very well rounded pokemon with a lot of good qualities that can help a lot of teams find success.

:solosis: Solosis from t4 to t3 - Another pokemon i nominated last slate. Solosis is one of the main parts of this Psychic Terrain teams as its one of the few that learn the move but it also learns Expanding Force so its both the setter and the abuser at the same time. With such a big SpA and access to speed control on TR makes, with all the already mentioned qualities, Solosis be worth of the rise.

:riolu: Riolu from t4 to t3 - This is yet another nomination i already did in the last slate but since last slate i didnt do a post i might aswell renominate it and now explain why do i feel like it deserves a rise. Riolu not needing speed at all thanks to Prankster helps it a lot to gain some important bulk but what really makes Riolu great is the vast pool of utility it can pick from to build its set. Follow Me, Coaching and Helping Hand are some of the most seen ones but others such as weather setting moves like Rain Dance or Sunny Day are also very used on certain structures. But that's not all, other moves like Confide, Screech or Roar can be very useful too. And then we have have Feint and Circle Throw on top of all that. This pokemon can fit in so many structures to help to the success of thise in so many ways being a key part of some of them that i really think t4 is to low for it.

:chinchou: Chinchou from t4 to t3 - With how the metagame is developing having a 17 speed electric inmunity is actually very good. Chinchou is also very good into some of the most recently raises in usage like Frillish Wingull or Squirtle. Of course it still has some issues (mainly Grookey) but overall i feel like Chinchou is in a much healthier spot than it used to be a couple slates ago.

:sandshrew-alola: Sandshrew-Alola from t5 to t4 - Overall i think everyone agress that hail is the best of the weathers as swen with how well placed are other key hail pokemons like Snover or Cubchoo, however, Sandshrew-Alola has been until now left aside. Lately i've been using it quite a bit and it works incredibly well on certain hail builds. Triple axel makes it deal a lot of damage to a big portion of the metagame, access to Brick Break is also very cool for the steel- types like Pawniard or Magnemite however what pushes it to the rise is the STAB iron head which allows it to deal with Spritzee which was one of the hardest pokemon kill for hail builds aswell as very annoying since it would set up Trick Room. It can also be a very powerful sweeper after a Swords Dance.

:dwebble: Dwebble from t5 to t4 - I originally nominated dwebble to t4 but ended on t5 instead and honestly i think that's not where it belongs so here i am again. Dwebble is such a great rocker with very good utility options like Knock or Rock Tomb. You can use Shell Smash to try and sweep teams with it too as it has so much attack and great attacks to cover whicever option it wants to focus. Overall Dwebble is a good pokemon that can go all the way to a win be it because it sweeps after a Shell Smash or it helps chip down opposing pokemons with its hazards and with so many hazard weak pokemon like Litten or the birds around i think it's very valuable.

DROPS

:foongus: Foongus from t1 to t2 - I've come to the conclusion that Foongus being in t1 didnt make sense at all and i know i'm not the only one that thinks so. Yeah is very good at what it does but the rise of Grookey in usage made it appear in less teams as double grass teams aren't the best. Overall and to not make it to long, Foongus is still an incredible pokemon that can provide a lot of utility help but it sometimes isnt the best option for some teams and it can be a bit passive on certain matchups where redirection from Rage Powder isn't as important as you can only put 1 pokemon to sleep.

:rufflet: Rufflet from t1 to t2 - This might come out as a surprise from me who was probably the most loud pro-ban voice out there. But i've come to the realization that, despite rufflet still being to much on some matchups, it has some big issues breaking throught teams as it used to do. On top of that, and this is the real reason as to why i'm making this nomination, the other tailwind users have gained much more use and importance on the metagame to the point where sometimes using Rufflet over Vullaby, Wingull or Archen as your Tailwind user can be a choke in the builder. I still think Rufflet is a unit with unparalel power but is more managable rn and harder to splash into teams without rehersal.

:growlithe: Growlithe from t4 to t5 - This is honestly sad because i think Growlithe had so much potential but it just can't compete with Litten afaik. However i still think the access to Snarl and Helping Hand aswell as other coverage move like Wild Charge, the recovery on Morning Sun and the extra bulk it has. Makes it not completely useless and still worth of being ranked as it still has a niche.

:amaura: Amaura from t4 to UR - I'm gonnna be short on this one because honestly there's not much to say. The only reason to ever use Amaura was getting Aurora Veil and now we have Apix for that so yeah.

NEW ADDITIONS

:vulpix-alola: Vulpix-Alola from UR to t4 - We just recently unbanned this but honestly, this mon is not broken at all neither i feel like it's a meta changing Pokemon. The only reason i would actually use it is because its access to Aurora Veil, in any other ocasion i feel like Snover is actually more useful. I'm going to be voting for a t4 rn as i feel like it has some good treats but needs some things that its evolution Ninetales-Alola has (like the fairy stab or Nasty Plot) to be actually called a great pokemon.
Aurora Veil full utility (Vulpix-Alola) @ Eviolite / Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Level: 5
EVs: 52 HP / 116 Def / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Icy Wind
- Roar / Safeguard
- Protect

All Out Attacker (Vulpix-Alola) @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 23 HP
- Blizzard
- Moonblast
- Weather Ball / Aurora Veil
- Protect

:meowth: Meowth from UR to t4 - I was always looking at Meowth with glittering eyes because honestly a 19 speed pokemon with both Fake Out and Feint having technician boost and STAB on top of it sounds good to me. But i never actually tried to test it out. But lately ive started to come to it and damn it was putting into work. But then Paraplegic came with the idea of putting it together with Koffing to go over Inner Focus pokemon and it only got better. I'd say its t4 for now but actually could rise even more.
fast Fake Out (Meowth) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Fake Out
- Feint
- Knock Off
- Protect

:magby: Magby from UR to t4 - I was surprised i didn't nominate Magby in the last slate already knowing how much i've been using it. The set is pretty self explanatory set up and proceed to win. Of course it has its counterplays but once at +6 there's no such thing as a switch to Magby. It also pairs really well with the common redirection options which both suffer against the grass types who usually make the set up sweepers have a rough time to get to the stat bolst that they want as both Grookey and Foongus threaten / don't care about the redirection attempts you use with your Squirtle and Foongus.
Belly Drum sweeper (Magby) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 236 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Belly Drum
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Protect

:horsea: Horsea from UR to t5 - Now into more uncommon things, i believe Horsea deserves a spot next to other rain sweepers like Mantyke or Anorith in the VR. It has a good speed tier for a rain sweeper and 17 SpA (with Modest nature) is something to look at.
Horsea @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Muddy Water
- Protect

personal vr post swiss.png

This is ordered from best to worse in between tiers so for example i think Gastly is better than Litten and Litten to be better than Mienfoo etc...

Some other pokemon that despite them not moving in the ranks i have some smtrong thoughts on them that i would like to share are:

:gastly: Gastly - I think it's time to recognise it. Gastly is by far the best pokemon in the tier right now. It just adds so many things to every team it gets put on. While defensively Gastly isn't the best pokemon. Offensively it puts a pressure unequable by any other mon. The combination of Poison-, Electric-, Psychic- type attacks is so powerful that it has close to not switch ins. Being able to ko even the most bulky pokemon. It's so hard to threaten with slower Pokemon, and getting in faster pokemon can be a nuissance at some points. Overall i just think Gastly is an absolute unit that isn't broken at all but every team should be prepared for it.

:morelull: Morelull - Similar to Foongus but way less used i think Morelull is way better than what people make it out to be. There are a lot of matchups were u don't want to be even more weak to psychic or need a Mudbray answer that doesnt get 2 ohko'd, it also has a strong moonblast STAB. And yes, it may not have regenerator nor Rage Powder but it has strength sap and effect spore which against physical attackers are amazing. Overall i feel like Foongus isn't always the best option or as spammable as it used to be and sometimes Morelull is just a better addition to the team.

:togepi: Togepi - I feel like togepi is the big forgotten of all the redirection users but i think that it has as much merit as the others depending on the team. It offers a different type of utility but is still useful and fairy type is always going to be useful in a lot of matchup due to how good fighting type is.

Hope you (the readers) enjoyed my post (hope it wasnt too long lol:psynervous:) and again if anyone has a personal opinion i invite them to share it by posting as i always enjoy a lot seeing other points of view.:psyglad:

What should be the official VR:
746E9B15-D934-4E73-8846-674D55A6E4AF.png

some quick nominations:
:Gastly: T1 -> T2. It can’t switch in on anything, so it’s led almost always, and everyone can account for how to counter a Gastly lead in the builder.

:squirtle: T3 -> T2. Fake out + follow me is amazing support, and it still has respectable offenses.

:Wingull: T4 -> T3. The fastest tailwind in the game, and it has just enough bulk and typing to get by.

Last edited:
After the end of the Doubles LC Swiss Tour, its time for a VR update. With the most recently changes we have observed a lot of new trends popping off in usage aswell as some already known strategies getting used, so without farther do, here are the results from the council vote:

:mienfoo: Mienfoo T2 -> T1
:frillish: Frillish T3 -> T2
:koffing: Koffing T3 -> T2
:squirtle: Squirtle T3 -> T2
:archen: Archen T4 -> T3
:chinchou: Chinchou T4 -> T3
:lileep: Lileep T4 -> T3
:ponyta-galar: Ponyta-Galar T4 -> T3
:riolu: Riolu T4 -> T3
:solosis: Solosis T4 -> T3
:wingull: Wingull T4 -> T3
:dwebble: Dwebble T5 -> T4
:magby: Magby UR -> T4
:meowth: Meowth UR -> T4
:sandshrew-alola: Sandshrew-Alola T5 -> T4
:togepi: Togepi T5 -> T4
:vulpix-alola: Vulpix-Alola UR -> T4
:zigzagoon: Zigzagoon T5 -> T4
:horsea: Horsea UR -> T5
:venipede: Venipede UR -> T5

:foongus: Foongus T1 -> T2
:rufflet: Rufflet T1 -> T2
:staryu: Staryu T3 -> T4
:woobat: Woobat T3 -> T4
:farfetch Farfetch'd-Galar T4 -> T5
:ferroseed: Ferroseed T4 -> T5
:growlithe: Growlithe T4 -> T5
:amaura: Amaura T4 -> UR
:stunky: Stunky T5 -> UR

Thats all for this VR Update, as always if you disagree in any way with these changes you are more than welcome to post about it. We hope that you will join the Doubles LC Majors which will have signups open soon, we also are very excited to see which interesting new strategies get shown in this tournament.
Bye! :smogduck:

I figured I should float some ideas here to possibly kick start some discussions about the LC Doubles metagame, especially with Majors coming up.

Purrloin :Purrloin: feels like either Tier 3 or 4 for me when it comes to viability.
Prankster means you have a lot of priority and good ones at that. Fake Tears, Copycat, Rain Dance, Taunt, and Thunder Wave all have some usefulness in the meta. You also gets moves like Snarl, Knock Off, Fake Out, U Turn, and Sucker Punch. Dark Type also means Prankster move immunity, which can be alright.
Its main issue is that its lack of bulk means that it'll get KO'd really easily, despite the good 17 speed tier. Having a fighting weakness doesn't help either due to Mienfoo and Rufflet. Also Fairy Coverage is much more present due to Dazzling Gleam being a spread move and hitting Fighting types. I think it can definitely work due to how valuable the support movepool is.

Carv :Carvanha: feels about the same Tiering wise, likely lower.
Speed Boost is a great ability, meaning you can outspeed everything barring scarf mons after a boost. Water + Dark + Psychic Coverage is really good at hitting large swathes of the metagame. Teammate Support helps Carv set up, such as Fake Out support to stall turns, Feint support to break through Protect, and Icy Wind or Electroweb support to have Carv be immediately threatening when it hits the field.
Thats where the positives stop, unfortunately. The protect you'd normally have is now much worse due to how much feint and fake out there is. Grookey Vullaby and Spritzee can take hits pretty decently and there's not all that much to be able to break them besides having good teammates. Unless you're getting a 18 speed fake out user, Carv is likely getting smacked by Grassy Glide. Lots of Speed Control moves (such as Tailwind or Trick Room) mean that getting Speed Boosts are much less valuable. Having base 20 defenses means you'll be taking very little hits, if any.

Please let me know of things I got wrong here, still learning the meta but wanted to hopefully kickstart discussion.

Majors I Usage Stats
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokémon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Mienfoo            |  141 |  51.46% |  41.84% |
| 2    | Grookey            |  106 |  38.69% |  47.17% |
| 3    | Foongus            |   87 |  31.75% |  52.87% |
| 4    | Litten             |   85 |  31.02% |  57.65% |
| 5    | Gastly             |   84 |  30.66% |  51.19% |
| 6    | Vullaby            |   79 |  28.83% |  49.37% |
| 7    | Mudbray            |   74 |  27.01% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Pawniard           |   71 |  25.91% |  46.48% |
| 9    | Rufflet            |   61 |  22.26% |  47.54% |
| 10   | Abra               |   55 |  20.07% |  45.45% |
| 11   | Porygon            |   54 |  19.71% |  53.70% |
| 12   | Scraggy            |   48 |  17.52% |  66.67% |
| 13   | Wingull            |   41 |  14.96% |  60.98% |
| 13   | Magnemite          |   41 |  14.96% |  43.90% |
| 15   | Spritzee           |   36 |  13.14% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Archen             |   34 |  12.41% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Squirtle           |   32 |  11.68% |  34.38% |
| 18   | Elekid             |   27 |   9.85% |  59.26% |
| 19   | Frillish           |   25 |   9.12% |  56.00% |
| 20   | Sandshrew-Alola    |   24 |   8.76% |  62.50% |
| 20   | Koffing            |   24 |   8.76% |  37.50% |
| 22   | Chinchou           |   23 |   8.39% |  60.87% |
| 22   | Snover             |   23 |   8.39% |  56.52% |
| 24   | Ponyta-Galar       |   21 |   7.66% |  33.33% |
| 25   | Cottonee           |   19 |   6.93% |  42.11% |
| 26   | Riolu              |   16 |   5.84% |  68.75% |
| 26   | Purrloin           |   16 |   5.84% |  56.25% |
| 26   | Gothita            |   16 |   5.84% |  37.50% |
| 29   | Dewpider           |   15 |   5.47% |  53.33% |
| 29   | Solosis            |   15 |   5.47% |  33.33% |
| 31   | Vulpix-Alola       |   14 |   5.11% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Lileep             |   12 |   4.38% |  83.33% |
| 32   | Woobat             |   12 |   4.38% |  50.00% |
| 34   | Togepi             |   10 |   3.65% |  70.00% |
| 34   | Mareanie           |   10 |   3.65% |  60.00% |
| 34   | Cubchoo            |   10 |   3.65% |  30.00% |
| 37   | Staryu             |    9 |   3.28% |  22.22% |
| 37   | Onix               |    9 |   3.28% |  22.22% |
| 39   | Drifloon           |    8 |   2.92% |  75.00% |
| 40   | Arrokuda           |    7 |   2.55% |  71.43% |
| 40   | Meowth             |    7 |   2.55% |  57.14% |
| 40   | Amaura             |    7 |   2.55% |  57.14% |
| 43   | Hippopotas         |    6 |   2.19% |  83.33% |
| 43   | Drilbur            |    6 |   2.19% |  83.33% |
| 43   | Horsea             |    6 |   2.19% |  66.67% |
| 43   | Goldeen            |    6 |   2.19% |  50.00% |
| 43   | Inkay              |    6 |   2.19% |  50.00% |
| 43   | Litwick            |    6 |   2.19% |  50.00% |
| 43   | Omanyte            |    6 |   2.19% |  33.33% |
| 50   | Tyrunt             |    5 |   1.82% |  60.00% |
| 50   | Anorith            |    5 |   1.82% |  20.00% |
| 50   | Timburr            |    5 |   1.82% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Salandit           |    4 |   1.46% |  75.00% |
| 53   | Charmander         |    4 |   1.46% |  75.00% |
| 53   | Bulbasaur          |    4 |   1.46% |  75.00% |
| 53   | Honedge            |    4 |   1.46% |  50.00% |
| 53   | Popplio            |    4 |   1.46% |  50.00% |
| 53   | Zigzagoon          |    4 |   1.46% |  50.00% |
| 53   | Magby              |    4 |   1.46% |  25.00% |
| 53   | Dratini            |    4 |   1.46% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Shellder           |    3 |   1.09% |  66.67% |
| 61   | Growlithe          |    3 |   1.09% |  66.67% |
| -    | Pumpkaboo-*        |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 61   | Pumpkaboo-Super    |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 61   | Dwebble            |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 61   | Diglett            |    3 |   1.09% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Morelull           |    2 |   0.73% |  50.00% |
| 66   | Elgyem             |    2 |   0.73% |  50.00% |
| 66   | Combee             |    2 |   0.73% |  50.00% |
| 66   | Ferroseed          |    2 |   0.73% |  50.00% |
| 66   | Aron               |    2 |   0.73% |  50.00% |
| 66   | Trapinch           |    2 |   0.73% |   0.00% |
| 66   | Mime Jr.           |    2 |   0.73% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Remoraid           |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Helioptile         |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Pichu              |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Cubone             |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Munchlax           |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Tentacool          |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Natu               |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Venipede           |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Darumaka           |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 73   | Pancham            |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Croagunk           |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Lickitung          |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Skrelp             |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Rhyhorn            |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Klink              |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Wynaut             |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Treecko            |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 73   | Fletchling         |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |   88 |  54.32% |  43.18% |
| 2    | Grookey            |   59 |  36.42% |  45.76% |
| 3    | Gastly             |   54 |  33.33% |  48.15% |
| 4    | Foongus            |   53 |  32.72% |  54.72% |
| 5    | Mudbray            |   49 |  30.25% |  55.10% |
| 6    | Pawniard           |   46 |  28.40% |  43.48% |
| 7    | Litten             |   45 |  27.78% |  55.56% |
| 8    | Vullaby            |   41 |  25.31% |  51.22% |
| 9    | Rufflet            |   34 |  20.99% |  52.94% |
| 10   | Abra               |   32 |  19.75% |  43.75% |
| 11   | Scraggy            |   31 |  19.14% |  74.19% |
| 12   | Porygon            |   27 |  16.67% |  59.26% |
| 12   | Magnemite          |   27 |  16.67% |  48.15% |
| 14   | Wingull            |   24 |  14.81% |  58.33% |
| 15   | Archen             |   23 |  14.20% |  47.83% |
| 16   | Spritzee           |   21 |  12.96% |  47.62% |
| 17   | Squirtle           |   18 |  11.11% |  27.78% |
| 18   | Elekid             |   17 |  10.49% |  52.94% |
| 19   | Chinchou           |   15 |   9.26% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Koffing            |   15 |   9.26% |  46.67% |
| 21   | Cottonee           |   14 |   8.64% |  42.86% |
| 21   | Ponyta-Galar       |   14 |   8.64% |  28.57% |
| 23   | Sandshrew-Alola    |   11 |   6.79% |  72.73% |
| 23   | Frillish           |   11 |   6.79% |  45.45% |
| 25   | Gothita            |   10 |   6.17% |  40.00% |
| 26   | Vulpix-Alola       |    9 |   5.56% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Riolu              |    9 |   5.56% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Solosis            |    9 |   5.56% |  22.22% |
| 29   | Purrloin           |    8 |   4.94% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Snover             |    8 |   4.94% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Togepi             |    7 |   4.32% |  71.43% |
| 31   | Woobat             |    7 |   4.32% |  71.43% |
| 31   | Meowth             |    7 |   4.32% |  57.14% |
| 31   | Dewpider           |    7 |   4.32% |  42.86% |
| 35   | Staryu             |    6 |   3.70% |  16.67% |
| 35   | Onix               |    6 |   3.70% |  16.67% |
| 37   | Goldeen            |    5 |   3.09% |  60.00% |
| 37   | Lileep             |    5 |   3.09% |  60.00% |
| 37   | Arrokuda           |    5 |   3.09% |  60.00% |
| 40   | Drifloon           |    4 |   2.47% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Salandit           |    4 |   2.47% |  75.00% |
| 40   | Mareanie           |    4 |   2.47% |  50.00% |
| 40   | Cubchoo            |    4 |   2.47% |  25.00% |
| 40   | Anorith            |    4 |   2.47% |  25.00% |
| 40   | Timburr            |    4 |   2.47% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Dratini            |    4 |   2.47% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Charmander         |    3 |   1.85% |  66.67% |
| 47   | Bulbasaur          |    3 |   1.85% |  66.67% |
| 47   | Shellder           |    3 |   1.85% |  66.67% |
| 47   | Inkay              |    3 |   1.85% |  66.67% |
| 47   | Tyrunt             |    3 |   1.85% |  66.67% |
| 47   | Magby              |    3 |   1.85% |  33.33% |
| 47   | Litwick            |    3 |   1.85% |  33.33% |
| 54   | Honedge            |    2 |   1.23% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Growlithe          |    2 |   1.23% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Morelull           |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Elgyem             |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Hippopotas         |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Drilbur            |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Popplio            |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| -    | Pumpkaboo-*        |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Pumpkaboo-Super    |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Combee             |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Omanyte            |    2 |   1.23% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Diglett            |    2 |   1.23% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Trapinch           |    2 |   1.23% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Mime Jr.           |    2 |   1.23% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Horsea             |    2 |   1.23% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Remoraid           |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Helioptile         |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Pichu              |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Cubone             |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Dwebble            |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Munchlax           |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Tentacool          |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Natu               |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Venipede           |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Ferroseed          |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Amaura             |    1 |   0.62% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Zigzagoon          |    1 |   0.62% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Pancham            |    1 |   0.62% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Croagunk           |    1 |   0.62% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Lickitung          |    1 |   0.62% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Skrelp             |    1 |   0.62% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Rhyhorn            |    1 |   0.62% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Aron               |    1 |   0.62% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |   53 |  47.32% |  39.62% |
| 2    | Grookey            |   47 |  41.96% |  48.94% |
| 3    | Litten             |   40 |  35.71% |  60.00% |
| 4    | Vullaby            |   38 |  33.93% |  47.37% |
| 5    | Foongus            |   34 |  30.36% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Gastly             |   30 |  26.79% |  56.67% |
| 7    | Porygon            |   27 |  24.11% |  48.15% |
| 7    | Rufflet            |   27 |  24.11% |  40.74% |
| 9    | Pawniard           |   25 |  22.32% |  52.00% |
| 9    | Mudbray            |   25 |  22.32% |  40.00% |
| 11   | Abra               |   23 |  20.54% |  47.83% |
| 12   | Wingull            |   17 |  15.18% |  64.71% |
| 12   | Scraggy            |   17 |  15.18% |  52.94% |
| 14   | Snover             |   15 |  13.39% |  60.00% |
| 14   | Spritzee           |   15 |  13.39% |  53.33% |
| 16   | Frillish           |   14 |  12.50% |  64.29% |
| 16   | Squirtle           |   14 |  12.50% |  42.86% |
| 16   | Magnemite          |   14 |  12.50% |  35.71% |
| 19   | Sandshrew-Alola    |   13 |  11.61% |  53.85% |
| 20   | Archen             |   11 |   9.82% |  54.55% |
| 21   | Elekid             |   10 |   8.93% |  70.00% |
| 22   | Koffing            |    9 |   8.04% |  22.22% |
| 23   | Purrloin           |    8 |   7.14% |  62.50% |
| 23   | Dewpider           |    8 |   7.14% |  62.50% |
| 23   | Chinchou           |    8 |   7.14% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Lileep             |    7 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Riolu              |    7 |   6.25% |  71.43% |
| 26   | Ponyta-Galar       |    7 |   6.25% |  42.86% |
| 29   | Mareanie           |    6 |   5.36% |  66.67% |
| 29   | Amaura             |    6 |   5.36% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Solosis            |    6 |   5.36% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Gothita            |    6 |   5.36% |  33.33% |
| 29   | Cubchoo            |    6 |   5.36% |  33.33% |
| 34   | Cottonee           |    5 |   4.46% |  40.00% |
| 34   | Woobat             |    5 |   4.46% |  20.00% |
| 34   | Vulpix-Alola       |    5 |   4.46% |  20.00% |
| 37   | Horsea             |    4 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 37   | Hippopotas         |    4 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 37   | Drilbur            |    4 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 37   | Drifloon           |    4 |   3.57% |  50.00% |
| 37   | Omanyte            |    4 |   3.57% |  25.00% |
| 42   | Litwick            |    3 |   2.68% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Zigzagoon          |    3 |   2.68% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Togepi             |    3 |   2.68% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Inkay              |    3 |   2.68% |  33.33% |
| 42   | Staryu             |    3 |   2.68% |  33.33% |
| 42   | Onix               |    3 |   2.68% |  33.33% |
| 48   | Arrokuda           |    2 |   1.79% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Popplio            |    2 |   1.79% |  50.00% |
| 48   | Tyrunt             |    2 |   1.79% |  50.00% |
| 48   | Honedge            |    2 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Dwebble            |    2 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Darumaka           |    1 |   0.89% | 100.00% |
| 53   | Aron               |    1 |   0.89% | 100.00% |
| 53   | Charmander         |    1 |   0.89% | 100.00% |
| 53   | Bulbasaur          |    1 |   0.89% | 100.00% |
| -    | Pumpkaboo-*        |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Pumpkaboo-Super    |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Klink              |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Growlithe          |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Magby              |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Diglett            |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Goldeen            |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Anorith            |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Wynaut             |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Treecko            |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Fletchling         |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Timburr            |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |
| 53   | Ferroseed          |    1 |   0.89% |   0.00% |

Last edited:

Meminger21

Lágrimas Ocultas
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Some quick vr noms, not going in much depth:

:mareanie: 5->3 Mareanie is really bulky and can threaten a bunch of mons and be used as speed control with Icy Wind. It can also live Mudbray's High Horsepower and Gastly Thunderbolt.

:grookey: 2->1 Access to Fake Out, U-Turn and having Grassy Glide as priority is really good. It can check Rain, Sand, Mudbray, Abra and it's a roll to 2hko Mienfoo.

:Vullaby: 2->1 Best TW setter, really bulky and great typing allows it to check a lot of the meta and is really great offensively.

:Purrloin: UR->4 Purrloin has a lot of utility on manual weather teams and has access to some really good moves, such as Fake Out, Screech, TWave, Taunt, Encore, Fake Tears that in combination with Prankster makes it a big threat.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
The council have been having several tallks on how do we want to end the generation, and looking as we wanted the tier to finish as polished and clean as possible we went over every corner of the tier and detected something that was a bit odd. Swagger have been banned the whole generation just following the ban it had in the last generation. But why Swagger? Swagger has its hax roots on the move with the confusion percentage but other than that there's not much else. Confusion mechanics are long to be busted like they were in previous generations after the nerfs it got. Another key point to look is to know which Pokemon learn the move (that can fit them in their sets WHILE ALSO being good pokemon) and this gets us to the following list:
- Abra
- Elekid
- Cottonee
- Vullaby
- Staryu
- Mienfoo
- Spritzee
- Solosis
The next point to look is who can benefit from this move (this list is much smaller):
- Mudbray

With how small is the amount of abusers, only Mudbray, we need to look at who have a good synergy with it and this reduces the list of users to practically only the TR users (Spritzee and Solosis) and the ground resists (Vullaby and Cottonee). A big part of this relays on being able to sweep with Mudbray which sometimes won't be possible sometimes. Hail is also a big issue for a lot of these pokemons as they are weak to ice and they can't compete with the speed control even with the tailwinds that cottonee and Vullaby have. Disrupting with Swagger the opposing team is just inconsistent and far to much luck reliant to be considered broken, uncompetitive and/or banworthy.
For all this reasons, we have unanomously decided that Swagger has been unbanned.

1666347316620.png

We will bring another VR update before the end of the generations ends.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
The council have been having several tallks on how do we want to end the generation, and looking as we wanted the tier to finish as polished and clean as possible we went over every corner of the tier and detected something that was a bit odd. Swagger have been banned the whole generation just following the ban it had in the last generation. But why Swagger? Swagger has its hax roots on the move with the confusion percentage but other than that there's not much else. Confusion mechanics are long to be busted like they were in previous generations after the nerfs it got. Another key point to look is to know which Pokemon learn the move (that can fit them in their sets WHILE ALSO being good pokemon) and this gets us to the following list:
- Abra
- Elekid
- Cottonee
- Vullaby
- Staryu
- Mienfoo
- Spritzee
- Solosis
The next point to look is who can benefit from this move (this list is much smaller):
- Mudbray

With how small is the amount of abusers, only Mudbray, we need to look at who have a good synergy with it and this reduces the list of users to practically only the TR users (Spritzee and Solosis) and the ground resists (Vullaby and Cottonee). A big part of this relays on being able to sweep with Mudbray which sometimes won't be possible sometimes. Hail is also a big issue for a lot of these pokemons as they are weak to ice and they can't compete with the speed control even with the tailwinds that cottonee and Vullaby have. Disrupting with Swagger the opposing team is just inconsistent and far to much luck reliant to be considered broken, uncompetitive and/or banworthy.
For all this reasons, we have unanomously decided that Swagger has been unbanned.

View attachment 459839

We will bring another VR update before the end of the generations ends.
I forgot to tag the people so this was implwmented in showdown oops, Kris Marty

Fall Seasonal #1 Usage Stats
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |  115 |  55.29% |  48.70% |
| 2    | Vullaby            |   83 |  39.90% |  59.04% |
| 3    | Foongus            |   66 |  31.73% |  56.06% |
| 4    | Litten             |   64 |  30.77% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Mudbray            |   61 |  29.33% |  62.30% |
| 6    | Porygon            |   47 |  22.60% |  55.32% |
| 7    | Rufflet            |   45 |  21.63% |  51.11% |
| 8    | Gastly             |   44 |  21.15% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Grookey            |   43 |  20.67% |  53.49% |
| 10   | Squirtle           |   42 |  20.19% |  52.38% |
| 10   | Pawniard           |   42 |  20.19% |  52.38% |
| 10   | Abra               |   42 |  20.19% |  38.10% |
| 13   | Frillish           |   35 |  16.83% |  62.86% |
| 14   | Spritzee           |   34 |  16.35% |  44.12% |
| 15   | Sandshrew-Alola    |   28 |  13.46% |  57.14% |
| 15   | Magnemite          |   28 |  13.46% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Snover             |   25 |  12.02% |  56.00% |
| 18   | Scraggy            |   24 |  11.54% |  45.83% |
| 19   | Cottonee           |   23 |  11.06% |  47.83% |
| 20   | Koffing            |   22 |  10.58% |  59.09% |
| 20   | Wingull            |   22 |  10.58% |  40.91% |
| 22   | Vulpix-Alola       |   21 |  10.10% |  52.38% |
| 23   | Timburr            |   20 |   9.62% |  55.00% |
| 23   | Archen             |   20 |   9.62% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Elekid             |   16 |   7.69% |  62.50% |
| 26   | Gothita            |   15 |   7.21% |  46.67% |
| 27   | Dewpider           |   13 |   6.25% |  61.54% |
| 28   | Ponyta-Galar       |   11 |   5.29% |  45.45% |
| 29   | Tyrunt             |   10 |   4.81% |  30.00% |
| 29   | Chinchou           |   10 |   4.81% |  30.00% |
| 31   | Omanyte            |    9 |   4.33% |  77.78% |
| 31   | Cubchoo            |    9 |   4.33% |  44.44% |
| 31   | Lileep             |    9 |   4.33% |  33.33% |
| 34   | Drifloon           |    8 |   3.85% |  62.50% |
| 34   | Charmander         |    8 |   3.85% |  37.50% |
| 34   | Hippopotas         |    8 |   3.85% |  25.00% |
| 34   | Drilbur            |    8 |   3.85% |  25.00% |
| 38   | Amaura             |    6 |   2.88% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Darumaka           |    6 |   2.88% |  33.33% |
| 40   | Togepi             |    5 |   2.40% |  80.00% |
| 40   | Larvesta           |    5 |   2.40% |  40.00% |
| -    | Pumpkaboo-*        |    5 |   2.40% |  20.00% |
| 40   | Pumpkaboo-Super    |    5 |   2.40% |  20.00% |
| 40   | Bulbasaur          |    5 |   2.40% |  20.00% |
| 44   | Ferroseed          |    4 |   1.92% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Skrelp             |    4 |   1.92% |  25.00% |
| 44   | Purrloin           |    4 |   1.92% |  25.00% |
| 44   | Meowth             |    4 |   1.92% |  25.00% |
| 48   | Salandit           |    3 |   1.44% |  66.67% |
| 48   | Woobat             |    3 |   1.44% |  66.67% |
| 48   | Zigzagoon          |    3 |   1.44% |  66.67% |
| 48   | Staryu             |    3 |   1.44% |  33.33% |
| 48   | Litwick            |    3 |   1.44% |  33.33% |
| 48   | Riolu              |    3 |   1.44% |  33.33% |
| 48   | Inkay              |    3 |   1.44% |  33.33% |
| 48   | Goldeen            |    3 |   1.44% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Shellder           |    2 |   0.96% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Zubat              |    2 |   0.96% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Sizzlipede         |    2 |   0.96% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Croagunk           |    2 |   0.96% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Carvanha           |    2 |   0.96% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Aron               |    2 |   0.96% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Solosis            |    2 |   0.96% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Popplio            |    2 |   0.96% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Honedge            |    2 |   0.96% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Slowpoke-Galar     |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Pancham            |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Magby              |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 65   | Nickit             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Eevee              |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Fletchling         |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Pichu              |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Goomy              |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Espurr             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Helioptile         |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Azurill            |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Wooloo             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Mudkip             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Psyduck            |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Magikarp           |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Cleffa             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Diglett            |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Smoochum           |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Wynaut             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Treecko            |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Mareanie           |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Rowlet             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Tentacool          |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Joltik             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Natu               |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Horsea             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Combee             |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 65   | Duskull            |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |   34 |  58.62% |  52.94% |
| 2    | Vullaby            |   21 |  36.21% |  57.14% |
| 3    | Litten             |   20 |  34.48% |  55.00% |
| 4    | Mudbray            |   16 |  27.59% |  56.25% |
| 4    | Abra               |   16 |  27.59% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Porygon            |   15 |  25.86% |  46.67% |
| 7    | Grookey            |   14 |  24.14% |  50.00% |
| 7    | Gastly             |   14 |  24.14% |  42.86% |
| 9    | Foongus            |   13 |  22.41% |  61.54% |
| 10   | Squirtle           |   11 |  18.97% |  54.55% |
| 10   | Rufflet            |   11 |  18.97% |  54.55% |
| 12   | Frillish           |   10 |  17.24% |  60.00% |
| 12   | Spritzee           |   10 |  17.24% |  40.00% |
| 12   | Snover             |   10 |  17.24% |  40.00% |
| 15   | Pawniard           |    9 |  15.52% |  44.44% |
| 16   | Magnemite          |    8 |  13.79% |  62.50% |
| 17   | Sandshrew-Alola    |    7 |  12.07% |  71.43% |
| 18   | Omanyte            |    5 |   8.62% |  80.00% |
| 18   | Koffing            |    5 |   8.62% |  80.00% |
| 18   | Archen             |    5 |   8.62% |  60.00% |
| 21   | Dewpider           |    4 |   6.90% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Ponyta-Galar       |    4 |   6.90% |  50.00% |
| 21   | Vulpix-Alola       |    4 |   6.90% |  50.00% |
| 21   | Drifloon           |    4 |   6.90% |  50.00% |
| 21   | Cottonee           |    4 |   6.90% |  25.00% |
| 26   | Togepi             |    3 |   5.17% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Tyrunt             |    3 |   5.17% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Lileep             |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Hippopotas         |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Drilbur            |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Timburr            |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| -    | Pumpkaboo-*        |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Pumpkaboo-Super    |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Scraggy            |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Chinchou           |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Inkay              |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Charmander         |    3 |   5.17% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Cubchoo            |    3 |   5.17% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Darumaka           |    3 |   5.17% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Shellder           |    2 |   3.45% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Elekid             |    2 |   3.45% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Zigzagoon          |    2 |   3.45% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Ferroseed          |    2 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Larvesta           |    2 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Skrelp             |    2 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Wingull            |    2 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Bulbasaur          |    2 |   3.45% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Purrloin           |    2 |   3.45% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Riolu              |    2 |   3.45% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Gothita            |    2 |   3.45% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Aron               |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 50   | Litwick            |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 50   | Meowth             |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 50   | Wynaut             |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Treecko            |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Mareanie           |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Rowlet             |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Tentacool          |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Joltik             |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Goldeen            |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Natu               |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Solosis            |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Honedge            |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |   24 |  70.59% |  54.17% |
| 2    | Vullaby            |   12 |  35.29% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Abra               |   11 |  32.35% |  27.27% |
| 4    | Foongus            |   10 |  29.41% |  40.00% |
| 5    | Mudbray            |    9 |  26.47% |  66.67% |
| 5    | Rufflet            |    9 |  26.47% |  44.44% |
| 7    | Squirtle           |    8 |  23.53% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Pawniard           |    7 |  20.59% |  57.14% |
| 9    | Magnemite          |    6 |  17.65% |  66.67% |
| 9    | Gastly             |    6 |  17.65% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Sandshrew-Alola    |    6 |  17.65% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Wingull            |    6 |  17.65% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Grookey            |    6 |  17.65% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Vulpix-Alola       |    6 |  17.65% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Litten             |    6 |  17.65% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Snover             |    5 |  14.71% |  80.00% |
| 16   | Porygon            |    5 |  14.71% |  60.00% |
| 16   | Spritzee           |    5 |  14.71% |  40.00% |
| 16   | Archen             |    5 |  14.71% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Cottonee           |    4 |  11.76% |  75.00% |
| 20   | Ponyta-Galar       |    4 |  11.76% |  25.00% |
| 20   | Koffing            |    4 |  11.76% |  25.00% |
| 23   | Cubchoo            |    3 |   8.82% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Frillish           |    3 |   8.82% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Scraggy            |    3 |   8.82% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Elekid             |    3 |   8.82% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Dewpider           |    3 |   8.82% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Omanyte            |    2 |   5.88% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Staryu             |    2 |   5.88% |  50.00% |
| 28   | Timburr            |    2 |   5.88% |  50.00% |
| 28   | Meowth             |    2 |   5.88% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Gothita            |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Solosis            |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Charmander         |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Darumaka           |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Magby              |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Togepi             |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Purrloin           |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Riolu              |    1 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Horsea             |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Tyrunt             |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Combee             |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Duskull            |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Ferroseed          |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Aron               |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Litwick            |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Zigzagoon          |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Chinchou           |    1 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |   16 |  66.67% |  37.50% |
| 2    | Vullaby            |   10 |  41.67% |  40.00% |
| 3    | Rufflet            |    9 |  37.50% |  55.56% |
| 4    | Foongus            |    7 |  29.17% |  71.43% |
| 4    | Mudbray            |    7 |  29.17% |  71.43% |
| 4    | Abra               |    7 |  29.17% |  57.14% |
| 4    | Litten             |    7 |  29.17% |  57.14% |
| 8    | Grookey            |    6 |  25.00% |  66.67% |
| 9    | Squirtle           |    5 |  20.83% |  80.00% |
| 9    | Pawniard           |    5 |  20.83% |  40.00% |
| 9    | Sandshrew-Alola    |    5 |  20.83% |  40.00% |
| 9    | Magnemite          |    5 |  20.83% |  40.00% |
| 13   | Gastly             |    4 |  16.67% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Chinchou           |    4 |  16.67% |  25.00% |
| 13   | Porygon            |    4 |  16.67% |  25.00% |
| 13   | Koffing            |    4 |  16.67% |  25.00% |
| 17   | Frillish           |    3 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Snover             |    3 |  12.50% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Scraggy            |    3 |  12.50% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Vulpix-Alola       |    3 |  12.50% |  33.33% |
| 17   | Elekid             |    3 |  12.50% |  33.33% |
| 22   | Timburr            |    2 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Spritzee           |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Ponyta-Galar       |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Wingull            |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Archen             |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 27   | Ferroseed          |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 27   | Cottonee           |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 27   | Drifloon           |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 27   | Omanyte            |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 27   | Litwick            |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Popplio            |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| -    | Pumpkaboo-*        |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Larvesta           |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Skrelp             |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Pumpkaboo-Super    |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Meowth             |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Gothita            |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Smoochum           |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Dewpider           |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 27   | Tyrunt             |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |   16 |  50.00% |  37.50% |
| 2    | Foongus            |   15 |  46.88% |  40.00% |
| 3    | Litten             |   13 |  40.62% |  53.85% |
| 4    | Vullaby            |    9 |  28.12% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Grookey            |    9 |  28.12% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Mudbray            |    9 |  28.12% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Pawniard           |    9 |  28.12% |  55.56% |
| 8    | Frillish           |    8 |  25.00% |  62.50% |
| 8    | Rufflet            |    8 |  25.00% |  25.00% |
| 10   | Spritzee           |    6 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 10   | Squirtle           |    6 |  18.75% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Gastly             |    6 |  18.75% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Scraggy            |    6 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 14   | Archen             |    5 |  15.62% |  80.00% |
| 14   | Koffing            |    5 |  15.62% |  80.00% |
| 14   | Porygon            |    5 |  15.62% |  60.00% |
| 14   | Cottonee           |    5 |  15.62% |  60.00% |
| 18   | Magnemite          |    4 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Wingull            |    4 |  12.50% |  25.00% |
| 18   | Tyrunt             |    4 |  12.50% |  25.00% |
| 18   | Abra               |    4 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Vulpix-Alola       |    3 |   9.38% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Sandshrew-Alola    |    3 |   9.38% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Timburr            |    3 |   9.38% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Elekid             |    3 |   9.38% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Drifloon           |    2 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Woobat             |    2 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 26   | Gothita            |    2 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Sizzlipede         |    1 |   3.12% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Croagunk           |    1 |   3.12% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Pancham            |    1 |   3.12% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Snover             |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Cubchoo            |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Amaura             |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Cleffa             |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Dewpider           |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Chinchou           |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Carvanha           |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Darumaka           |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Diglett            |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Staryu             |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Mime Jr.           |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Magby              |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Ponyta-Galar       |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Omanyte            |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Riolu              |    1 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mienfoo            |    8 |  57.14% |  62.50% |
| 2    | Vullaby            |    7 |  50.00% |  57.14% |
| 3    | Foongus            |    6 |  42.86% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Mudbray            |    5 |  35.71% |  40.00% |
| 4    | Litten             |    5 |  35.71% |  40.00% |
| 6    | Frillish           |    4 |  28.57% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Spritzee           |    4 |  28.57% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Pawniard           |    3 |  21.43% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Grookey            |    3 |  21.43% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Scraggy            |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 8    | Porygon            |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 8    | Wingull            |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 13   | Gastly             |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Timburr            |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Abra               |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Magnemite          |    2 |  14.29% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Snover             |    2 |  14.29% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Squirtle           |    2 |  14.29% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Larvesta           |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Carvanha           |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Rufflet            |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Amaura             |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Archen             |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Koffing            |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Vulpix-Alola       |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Sandshrew-Alola    |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Drifloon           |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Omanyte            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Honedge            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Tyrunt             |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Togepi             |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Woobat             |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Goldeen            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Charmander         |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Bulbasaur          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Purrloin           |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
Code:
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Mienfoo            |   10 |  50.00% |  70.00% |
| 2    | Vullaby            |    8 |  40.00% |  62.50% |
| 3    | Pawniard           |    6 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Foongus            |    6 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Cottonee           |    6 |  30.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Mudbray            |    6 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Squirtle           |    5 |  25.00% |  80.00% |
| 7    | Porygon            |    5 |  25.00% |  60.00% |
| 9    | Gastly             |    4 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Wingull            |    4 |  20.00% |  25.00% |
| 11   | Dewpider           |    3 |  15.00% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Elekid             |    3 |  15.00% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Rufflet            |    3 |  15.00% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Grookey            |    3 |  15.00% |  33.33% |
| 11   | Litten             |    3 |  15.00% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Frillish           |    3 |  15.00% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Snover             |    2 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Koffing            |    2 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Charmander         |    2 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Lileep             |    2 |  10.00% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Vulpix-Alola       |    2 |  10.00% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Sandshrew-Alola    |    2 |  10.00% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Timburr            |    2 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Abra               |    2 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Cubchoo            |    1 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Darumaka           |    1 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Bulbasaur          |    1 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Salandit           |    1 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Zubat              |    1 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Spritzee           |    1 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Archen             |    1 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Gothita            |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Hippopotas         |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Drilbur            |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Sizzlipede         |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Croagunk           |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Nickit             |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Tyrunt             |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Eevee              |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Fletchling         |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Pichu              |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Goomy              |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Popplio            |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Espurr             |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Helioptile         |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Azurill            |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Wooloo             |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Mudkip             |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Psyduck            |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Magikarp           |    1 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
Code:
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Vullaby            |    6 |  60.00% |  66.67% |
| 1    | Mienfoo            |    6 |  60.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Cottonee           |    4 |  40.00% |  25.00% |
| 4    | Elekid             |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Vulpix-Alola       |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Pawniard           |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 4    | Litten             |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 4    | Archen             |    3 |  30.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Rufflet            |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Foongus            |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Porygon            |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Salandit           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Sandshrew-Alola    |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Koffing            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Gothita            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Timburr            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Grookey            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Squirtle           |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Dewpider           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Wingull            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Mudbray            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Cubchoo            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Slowpoke-Galar     |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Bulbasaur          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Charmander         |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Zubat              |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 19   | Spritzee           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Vullaby            |    6 |  60.00% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Gastly             |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 2    | Foongus            |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 2    | Litten             |    5 |  50.00% |  40.00% |
| 5    | Scraggy            |    4 |  40.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Mudbray            |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Porygon            |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Gothita            |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Frillish           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Spritzee           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Squirtle           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Lileep             |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Hippopotas         |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Drilbur            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Rufflet            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Mienfoo            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Sandshrew-Alola    |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Amaura             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Snover             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Chinchou           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Grookey            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Ponyta-Galar       |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Timburr            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Magnemite          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Elekid             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Pawniard           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Gothita            |    3 |  50.00% |  66.67% |
| 1    | Scraggy            |    3 |  50.00% |  33.33% |
| 1    | Spritzee           |    3 |  50.00% |  33.33% |
| 1    | Foongus            |    3 |  50.00% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Porygon            |    2 |  33.33% | 100.00% |
| 5    | Vullaby            |    2 |  33.33% | 100.00% |
| 5    | Timburr            |    2 |  33.33% | 100.00% |
| 5    | Mudbray            |    2 |  33.33% | 100.00% |
| 5    | Litten             |    2 |  33.33% | 100.00% |
| 5    | Sandshrew-Alola    |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Frillish           |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Amaura             |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Goldeen            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Wingull            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Magnemite          |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Lileep             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Mienfoo            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Hippopotas         |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Drilbur            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Gastly             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mudbray            |    4 |  66.67% |  75.00% |
| 1    | Vullaby            |    4 |  66.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Porygon            |    3 |  50.00% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Gastly             |    3 |  50.00% |  66.67% |
| 5    | Magnemite          |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Timburr            |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Litten             |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Squirtle           |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Gothita            |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Snover             |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Rufflet            |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Scraggy            |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Foongus            |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Larvesta           |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Grookey            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Skrelp             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Lileep             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Hippopotas         |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Drilbur            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Spritzee           |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Amaura             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| -    | Pumpkaboo-*        |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Pumpkaboo-Super    |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |

Last edited:

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm going to keep it short because i don't feel like doing a kilometric post. But generation is ending and meta shaked quite a bit, and i would like to give my 2 cents before we get to the next generation which will be bringing many new stuff to the tier but that's to be talked in another post. Without further do here is my suggested changes and so my nominations for what will be the last VR update por SS.

Rises

:litten: Litten (from t2 to t1) - Litten has been very dominant for a while but with the rise of both hail and sand there are more physical attackers that get punished by the intimidate. While sand still beats Litten it can be very annoying for both styles.

:Elekid: Elekid (from t2 to t1) - Elekid has been very good for a while. But i feel like the meta changes have been pushing it upwards making it very good. Boththe utility and offensive styles of it is what pushes it to the next tier.

:vullaby: Vullaby (from t2 to t1) - Vullaby is plainly the best pokemon in the tier right now. It does just so many things and is good in both the offensive and defensive. It disrupts, checks and breaks so many styles.

:sandshrew-alola: Sandshrew-Alola (from t4 to t2) - Shrew have seen it's usage skyrocket lately thanks to a huge increase on hail usage. Getting to be the main hail abuser makes it be worth of this raise.

:vulpix-alola: Vulpix-Alola (from t4 to t2) - We have been very harsh with the initial placement of Apix and while i still don't quite agree that it's broken at all. It is very helpful on Hail which in many ideal's is the best playstyle rn.

:wingull: Wingull (from t3 to t2) - Wingull have raised to be the second best tailwind user to me. Being that fast with that water-, flying- type combination is very good itself.

:gothita: Gothita (from t3 to t2) - Trapping is amazing and is super annoying i never really got into it but lately i've been toying with it a lot and gosh it's epic.

:scraggy: Scraggy (from t3 to t2) - Scraggy, same as Litten, benefits from more physical attackers not being inmune anbd therefore gets more opportunitys to be used.

:magnemite: Magnemite (from t3 to t2) - Being an electric type is very good but also being able to hit for neutral damage is something that is very good. Thunder also gets so many good rolls in and outside of rain. The utility is great and is one of the very few Gastly checks (so far as it doesn't have Shadow Ball).

:bulbasaur: Bulbasaur (from t5 to t3) - Sun has increased in popularity lately and one pof the main reasons is Bulbasaur, with a very good bulk with a great offensive pressence and a great coverage set.

:cubchoo: Cubchoo (from t4 to t3) - Cubchoo same as Sandshrew-A benefits from the increase of usage in Hail, however it doesn't raise as much in tiers because it's not the main abuser.

:zigzagoon: Zigzagoon (from t4 to t3) - Zigzagoon can sweep easily many teams but it also benefits from a more offensive metagame like the one we live on right now. Having less defensive pokemons makes it easier and faster to sweep.

:woobat: Woobat (from t4 to t3) - Same as zigzagoon cheesing a win out is easier from the more offensive metagame.

:drilbur: Drilbur (from t5 to t3) - Sand have increased a lot in usage andas the OG sand user i am so happy to see this many people interested in this playstyle. Drilbur have offensive pressence more than enough for it to sweep unprepared teams.

:drifloon: Drifloon (from t4 to t3) - Drifloon is another pokemon that benefits from the more offensive metagame. It does one thing that woobat and zigzagoon doesn't do and is having instant set up.

:Hippopotas: Hippopotas (from t5 to t3) - hippo is the enabler of sand which makes it be more than deserved of the rise.

:charmander: Charmander (from t5 to t4) - charm has a biggest niche now with how solid sun has become. It still has some issues wihch is why i don't rank it higher.

:mareanie: Mareanie (from t5 to t4) - mareanie have been increasing in usage lately. And i totally understand why, the typing is very good and it can deal with many of the top playstyles.

:mantyke: Mantyke (from t5 to t4) - Mantyke is the best abuser of rain right now and with the typing and the bulk it has it can perfectly deal with all the other 3 weather playstyles.

Drops

:squirtle: Squirtle (from t2 to t3) - Squirtle has sen better days, it feels kinda passive compared to the overall metagame and ehile it still provides it utility. Is not the same it was last time we updated the VR.

:koffing: Koffing (from t2 to t3) - Disrupting abilities is nice and all but it doesnt check many things in the tier rn so is hard to say how it fits in the vr. The utility coming from Ngas will always be useful but outside of that is very situstional.

:rufflet: Rufflet (from t2 to t3) - Rufflet keeps proving game after game how unreliable it is to win and thus the drop.

:riolu: Riolu (from t3 to t4) - Is hard to fit it onto a team and it fits more t4 from the standards of what t4 means. It still has many niches tho.

:ponyta-galar: Ponyta-Galar (from t3 to t4) - Psychic terrains team have declained in popularity since the Vullaby explosion in usage and that was the main reason ponyG raised so back down it goes to me.

:morelull: Morelull (from t4 to t5) - Morelull has a very hard time right now dealing with hail and sun. Is still good out of those matchups tho.

:staryu: from t4 to t5) - Staryu is far from good but is still a very good water despite the metafame not going its way. It needs to use everything on the offensive and at that poiny it becomes a glass cannon with not real threat.

:dwebble: Dwebble (from t4 to t5) - Spikes Stack has seen better days and with the weatherd around Shell Smash can't keep up with the offensive pressure however is dtill la very good mon in some scenarios.

:anorith: Anorith (from t5 to UR) - Anorith has a very hard time being fitted on teams since there are many counted things that rain teams need and one slot is pretty much dedicated to mantyke.

:munchlax: Munchlax (from t5 to UR) - It has many problems and is far to passive for it to be placed on the VR rn.

:oddish: Oddish (from t5 to UR) - Budget bulbasaur right now.

New Additions

:litwick: Litwick (from UR to t5) - Checks Litten and sun super well can set up trick room pretty effectively abd deals good amounts of damage.

:smoochum: Smoochum (from UR to t5) - It goes brr in hail and the stats are quite strong. the typing is also very good offensively as it barely has any resists.

:inkay: Inkay (from UR to t5) - It's a very strong abuser of trick room but it can also come out with some surprising performances with the Choice Scarf set.

:amaura: Amaura (from UR t5) - Never enoigh hail setters. With how important weather has become, getting an extra option is never too bad.

:Buneary: Buneary (from UR to t5) - Like meowth is a Normal- type fake outter, difference comes on the type of utility it provides and the total damage output.

:carvanha: Carvanha (from UR to t5) - on certain mu's carv can be very annoying to deal with since having a breaker that gets faster and faster every turn is annoying.

:lickitung: Lickitung (from UR to t5) - Like psyduck it disrupts weather very well however it does meh outside of the weather mu.

:farfetch Farfetch'd-Galar (from UR to t5) - with how offensive meta has been, dealing so much damage in once is very important abd fwtch does thst very well.

:mime jr: Mime Jr (from UR to t5) - Good psychic terrain user and is a good helping hand never better said.

:honedge: Honedge (from UR to t4) - very good steel with high attack that can bestow through many archetypes and is very good in tr.

:darumaka: Darumaka (from UR to t4) - a nuke in sun with inner focus.

:psyduck: Psyduck (from UR to t4) - Psyduck nukes all weather easily theres not much to say it just does its things very well and even in non weather mu it does kinda fine.

:purrloin: Purrloin (from UR to t4) - I have neen using purrloin quite a bit lately, access to knock + prio weather setting + fake tears and screech is very good to have.

my-image.png

This concludes what will be my last post of nominations for this generations (altho i will probably end up posting the results of the votes or maybe someone else does it who knows). Cya :psyglad:

Where can I play it?

The best place to play Doubles LC is on Pokemon Showdown, using the challenge tier Doubles LC, since it already include all the Clauses and restrictions of the tier. We also have a Discord Server for finding matches and metagame discussion. Or alternatively you can pla the daily roomtours of the Littlecup Pokemon Showdown room (01:00pm gmt-7 / 04:00pm gmt-4 / 08:00pm gmt+2 /02:00am gmt+8).
Not sure if this is a mistake, but this format straight up does not exist anymore in the team builder, and there's no replacement scarlet/violet format. I was mostly looking for this in terms of a team validator, and I am not sure how to replicate this now.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Not sure if this is a mistake, but this format straight up does not exist anymore in the team builder, and there's no replacement scarlet/violet format. I was mostly looking for this in terms of a team validator, and I am not sure how to replicate this now.
The challenge format is not freed yet for scarlet violet. And for sword shield the challenge format is not there anymore. I recommend you, however, to join our discord as there you will be able to have more info and check out for games and have all the news of the tier. You can find the link to the discord on the first page of this thread or in the generation 9 thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)