Other Doubles LC Swiss #2: Round 1

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard SV Doubles LC Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 9] Doubles LC".
  • This tournament will be in this format.
  • All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown! or SmogTours.
Clauses:
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Gravity Sleep Clause: The combination of sleep-inducing moves with imperfect accuracy and Gravity or Gigantamax Orbeetle are banned
  • Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
  • HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through PM) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, said player may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences; don't do it.
This is a Type B tournament in the LC Doubles circuit. Matchups will be made using the Smogon bracket maker. Doubles LC resource thread for resources.
Doubles LC Discord: https://discord.gg/s4YmmBxNZK

0-0 (https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/9723/):

Licenciado Pan
v. jcbc (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
Velcroc v. KeanuGrindingArc (flip win)
Elfuseon v. Concept Everything (activity win)
Actuarily v. AryaElesmera (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
Peanutella v. Farfromani (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
Greedy_eb v. HSOWA (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
Acehunter1 v. Nudisto (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
smudgerox v. txitxas (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
PigWarrior19 v. John1240 (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
GasaiYunoSan v. CyndaKill-SH (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
Aikotoba v. Éric (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
youre a clod sire v. Fairy Juice Jay (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
Hugo v. LuBiStar20 (flip win)
giove97 v. HowfalconsMr.Bossaru (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
Voltix v. Teals (Game 1 / Game 2 / Game 3)
AIRedzone v. RL (activity win)

Substitutes:

Aurorarul
Bless
Howfalcons
JLFalcon
Nephtyrix
Ralyks Steel
Toadow

Deadlines:

Final: May 28 at 10 PM EDT/UTC-4

Last edited:

Elfuseon

is a Top Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Check my wall bro, you cant call act on a tuesday, yes i missed but ill just need to adapt to your schedule. Lmk what works for you and host can confirm. Since you didnt say that you were busy the rest of the week before we scheduled, you cant out of nowhere bring this excuse im sorry
Eseque tagging you so you can be aware of the situation, opp doesnt seems to make effort to reschedule and correct me if im wrong but they cant call act on a tuesday pretending they dont have anymore availabilities in the whole rest of the week when they said they were available *most evenings* . discussion on my wall and ill adapt to their schedule

I still do not see evidence of contact from youre a clod sire. Please contact your opponent, or if you have already done so, PM (on Discord or Smogon) me proof of contact, or post it in this thread. If you do not do this, you will be subbed out in 20 hours (on Sunday, May 21 at 10 PM EDT/UTC-4).

Last edited:
I do not see evidence of contact from the below users. If you are on this list, please contact your opponent, or if you have already done so, PM (on Discord or Smogon) me proof of contact, or post it in this thread. If you do not do this, you will be subbed out in 70 hours (on Sunday, May 21 at 10 PM EDT/UTC-4).
Velcroc
KeanuGrindingArc
Greedy_eb
HSOWA
GasaiYunoSan
CyndaKill-SH
you're a clod sire
giove97
Mr.Bossaru
So sorry, I'm dumb, I just reached out over Smogon Conversations now, sorry about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)