OU Dondozo

Theia

Say my name until you love me
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Dondozo @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Liquidation
- Body Press
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Dondozo makes a splash as one of OU's toughest walls! With its massive HP and Defense stats, as well as Unaware, Dondozo can withstand just about any physical hit from prominent threats like Great Tusk and Dragonite. Liquidation is a strong STAB move without any drawbacks, allowing Dondozo to easily deal large amounts of damage to foes like Cinderace and Volcarona, while Body Press leverages its high Defense stat to 2HKO common Pokemon like Kingambit, Baxcalibur, and Roaring Moon. Rest keeps Dondozo healthy and allows it to act as a status absorber for the rest of the team, and Sleep Talk keeps it from being too passive. Tera Dragon negates Dondozo's weaknesses to Grass- and Electric-type attacks while retaining its Fire- and Water-type resistances. Dondozo pairs well with specially defensive teammates like Clodsire and Skeledirge to form a strong defensive core. Dondozo also struggles against physically defensive Pokemon like Rotom-Wash and Corviknight, so it needs teammates like Meowscarada and Volcarona to break through them.

Character Count: 1044

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'd include Skeledirge as a mention in the SpD section, as it runs a lot of SpD these days and Unaware cores are real. Also gives these bulky dozo teams a good wincon. If characters are a concern, you can drop pex for it.

1/1 when included, nice job

Theia

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
I'd include Skeledirge as a mention in the SpD section, as it runs a lot of SpD these days and Unaware cores are real. Also gives these bulky dozo teams a good wincon. If characters are a concern, you can drop pex for it.

1/1 when included, nice job
Implemented, thank you!

Good morning GP Team :psyglad:

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Impish Nature
- Liquidation
- Body Press
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Dondozo makes a splash as one of OU's toughest walls! With its massive HP and Defense stats, as well as Unaware, Dondozo can withstand just about any physical hit from prominent threats like Great Tusk and Dragonite. Liquidation is a strong STAB move without any drawbacks, allowing Dondozo to easily deal large amounts of damage to foes like Cinderace and Volcarona, while Body Press leverages its high Defense stat to 2HKO common Pokemon like Kingambit, Baxcalibur, and Roaring Moon. Rest keeps Dondozo healthy and allows it to act as a status absorber for the rest of the team, (Add Comma) and Sleep Talk helps to keep keeps it from being too passive. Tera Dragon negates Dondozo's weaknesses to Grass- and Electric-type attacks while retaining its Fire- and Water-type resistances. Dondozo pairs well with specially defensive teammates like Clodsire and Skeledirge to form a strong defensive core. Dondozo also struggles against physically defensive Pokemon like Rotom-Wash and Corviknight, so it needs teammates like Meowscarada and Volcarona to break through them.

1/1 woah

Theia

User Safety Lead
Impish Nature
- Liquidation
- Body Press
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Dondozo makes a splash as one of OU's toughest walls! With its massive HP and Defense stats, as well as Unaware, Dondozo can withstand just about any physical hit from prominent threats like Great Tusk and Dragonite. Liquidation is a strong STAB move without any drawbacks, allowing Dondozo to easily deal large amounts of damage to foes like Cinderace and Volcarona, while Body Press leverages its high Defense stat to 2HKO common Pokemon like Kingambit, Baxcalibur, and Roaring Moon. Rest keeps Dondozo healthy and allows it to act as a status absorber for the rest of the team, (Add Comma) and Sleep Talk helps to keep keeps it from being too passive. Tera Dragon negates Dondozo's weaknesses to Grass- and Electric-type attacks while retaining its Fire- and Water-type resistances. Dondozo pairs well with specially defensive teammates like Clodsire and Skeledirge to form a strong defensive core. Dondozo also struggles against physically defensive Pokemon like Rotom-Wash and Corviknight, so it needs teammates like Meowscarada and Volcarona to break through them.

1/1 woah
Implemented, thank you! x2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)