Social DOG PICS

Looks like there isn't an active thread for Dogs, so might as well create one. Dogs are adorable, very affectionate and most will do anything for food. My favourite dog breed is Beagles, but since getting a black Labrador Retriever, I'm not sure it's my favourite anymore. He's so cute!
First picture when we got him
s.jpg

In a bag going to the vet lol
r.jpg

Asleep
sleep.jpg

Looking intensely at the ball he teared up
ball.jpg

When he was still allowed on the sofas
sofa.jpg

More sleeping
sleep2.jpg

Finally, a photo from this year. He's under a curtain lol
curtain.jpg
His name is Dexter, by the way, and he's 5 years old (I genuinely thought he was younger damn...)
Anyone else have any dogs? Have pictures you'd like to share? I'd love to see them! Feel free to give any other details about them :)

Runo

Almost time to rest
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Time for a short essay about my two dogs :)
:sv/lillipup:
Her name is Ivy and she's very sassy

She is a mix between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Dachshund

20210224_083230.jpg

She likes laying on my suitcase when we go on trips

20220403_140830.jpg

She always has fun on car rides

20210218_102441.jpg

Ivy loves cuddles

I've had her for 4 years i think (I don't remember exactly). My family adopted her while we were in Germany. According to her adoption paperwork, she is a rescue from Spain. She's very greedy dog but I love her a lot.

Fun Facts: For some reason, she is very agitated towards any male that isn't me or my father. She also developed a rivalry against my best friend's Shibe Inu, Akira. Ivy was also best friends with a neighbor's Pitbull named Molly.
:sv/boltund:
His name is Charlie and he's a very curious dog.

Our family doesn't know for certain, but thanks to me we're fairly confident he's a Foxhound.

20220618_203038.jpg

His second favorite thing to do while we're away is to pull out every single dog toy out of the basket (His favorite is chewing every single electronic he can fit in his mouth :changry:)

20230119_201435.jpg

Charlie is a very quick learner

20230215_164924.jpg

He's goes absolutely crazy over belly rubs

I've had Charlie for about a year I think? He just a stray that showed up to our porch one day, very friendly dog. We did the best we could to find the owners but he was untagged and nobody made an attempt to claim him. After about a week of arguing with my mother and a run-away attempt (he came back on his own), Charlie became our pet (after we filed the paperwork and immunized him ofc).

Fun Facts: Charlie is sort of afraid of my mom and makes an active attempt to avoid her if he thinks he's in trouble. He's also very needy to the point where he will start jumping as high as he possibly can for attention. Charlie also likes hanging out with Ivy (the feeling is not mutual lol).

Also when does the bird thread drop?
Jk jk, unless?

Time for a short essay about my two dogs :)
:sv/lillipup:
Her name is Ivy and she's very sassy

She is a mix between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Dachshund

View attachment 492480
She likes laying on my suitcase when we go on trips

View attachment 492481
She always has fun on car rides

View attachment 492482
Ivy loves cuddles

I've had her for 4 years i think (I don't remember exactly). My family adopted her while we were in Germany. According to her adoption paperwork, she is a rescue from Spain. She's very greedy dog but I love her a lot.

Fun Facts: For some reason, she is very agitated towards any male that isn't me or my father. She also developed a rivalry against my best friend's Shibe Inu, Akira. Ivy was also best friends with a neighbor's Pitbull named Molly.
:sv/boltund:
His name is Charlie and he's a very curious dog.

Our family doesn't know for certain, but thanks to me we're fairly confident he's a Foxhound.

View attachment 492485
His second favorite thing to do while we're away is to pull out every single dog toy out of the basket (His favorite is chewing every single electronic he can fit in his mouth :changry:)

View attachment 492486
Charlie is a very quick learner

View attachment 492490
He's goes absolutely crazy over belly rubs

I've had Charlie for about a year I think? He just a stray that showed up to our porch one day, very friendly dog. We did the best we could to find the owners but he was untagged and nobody made an attempt to claim him. After about a week of arguing with my mother and a run-away attempt (he came back on his own), Charlie became our pet (after we filed the paperwork and immunized him ofc).

Fun Facts: Charlie is sort of afraid of my mom and makes an active attempt to avoid her if he thinks he's in trouble. He's also very needy to the point where he will start jumping as high as he possibly can for attention. Charlie also likes hanging out with Ivy (the feeling is not mutual lol).

Also when does the bird thread drop?
Jk jk, unless?
Charlie is adorable lol, especially when you're giving him the belly rubs. Ivy is sweet too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)