Distributing Event Pokemon ~ Japanese + English

I am distributing legit clones of Event pokemon. All I've received myself unless noted. I prefer to trade for random legit shinies I don't have yet.
Please post here if you are interested, and I'll private message you when I'm on so that we can talk.
All IVs as calculated by Serebii.
If you are one of those people who reset for hours for perfect IVs, good for you.
But as for me, I'm just happy with legit pokemon.

If I don't respond for a while, Email me at:
Magnetickitty@yahoo.com
and tell me to get my butt over here. X3

I appreciate if you all would not cuss on my thread.. I just don't like it.
Thanks.

The pokemon:

Shiny Gamestop Raikou (untouched or EV'd, IVs: 11/25/21/21/1/27)
Shiny Gamestop Entei (untouched or EV'd, IVs: 11/8/18/28/21/31)
Shiny Gamestop Suicine (untouched, IVs: 8/26/18/11/21/5)

Gamestop Jirachi w/ draco meteor (untouched, Rash IVs: 9/9/9/9/28/9 I don't expect these to be perfectly right, since the calculator has problems with low leveled pokemon, and Jirachi is level 5)

Gamestop Celebi (untouched, Modest, IVs: 0/11/10/28/4/12)

Shiny Gamestop Pichu (untouched, Jolly, Ivs: 21/5/27/16/8/28)

VGC10 Shiny Eevee (not untouched. I think it is legit, but I can't be absolutely sure since I got it from someone else. If you know how to tell it is legit, please let me know. It has gained one level, so I can't check IVs since I don't know its EVs)

Victini (Have not caught it yet, I can get any nature and name it whatever. Untouched, can't give IVs on something that's not caught yet.)

Zoroark (Japanese Lv 50, Untouched, Quirky, IVs: 23/4/20/16/22/23)

Scraggy (I really don't know what's special about it, but it was a japanese event, scraggy is lv 1 and it would be hard to check its Evs. Pretty much free since it's not epic in any way.)

How I clone: I have an acekard. Essentially I copy the save file onto my computer, give you the pokemon, and then revive my save file and I have the pokemon back again.

Except for the B/W pokemon, I prefer to give things from my Japanese Heart Gold.

Heart Gold: 0346 8345 3187
White: 2923 8381 7497

Oh.. That'll be a pain.
I'll go punch them into seribii's IV calculator, and be right back.

EDIT: There. ^.^
Now I'm going to go look at those rules again, and make sure I didn't miss anything.

RNG?
And I'm sure people will be interested in The three crowned beasts and celebi for the events they trigger on B/W. Don't be so quick to shoot me down, here.

Thanks... I think? o.O

Maybe I'll go over to the sprite threads.. Hopefully over there I won't have to worry about people being so darn critical all the time.

I guess I'll just let the thread die, Any one who is interested, can Message me.

Don't let people get you down so quickly, there are a lot of perfectionists around here. This thread may not be a huge success however I'm sure there are people around here who would happily trade for what you are offering. I appreciate what you are offering, anyway.

Well, partly because most people here will even hack the event to RNG for them and make them competitive, if they're really interested in it, and even worse, call those "legit", so people can get a little mean with collectors who got their stuff legitly. This might not be the best place to trade events, and no offense, I find Serebii and Bulbagarden to be an even better place to trade these stuff than here, even if the people here looked down on all the other forums claiming them to be "full of hacks" (the irony? lol), but I'm sure there'll be some people who'll be interested to trade with you, so cheer up. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)