Discord Updates & NEW Nitro Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Discord Updates & New Nitro Perks

https://discord.gg/smogon
(Porygon-Z art by LifeisDANK)
Smogon University's Partnered Discord server is undergoing some exciting updates, including the addition of new perks for Nitro Boosters! On our server, you will find channels to discuss both competitive and casual Pokémon play, as well as channels to discuss topics ranging from current events to sports. Our server is also a great place to get into immediate contact with some of Smogon's higher-ups, including Super Mods and Admins.

Here are a few things that have already been changed!

• Reorganize and rename channels to be user-friendly
  • Recolor user roles to make them easier on the eyes
  • Implement Nitro Booster perks (see below)
  • Add a server banner
  • Update and animate our server icon
Here are a few things that are on the way...
  • Commission a custom server banner
  • Track and reward user activity with a bot
  • Display an activity leaderboard on our website
  • Publish a directory of all Smogon's Discord servers on our website
and here are your Nitro Booster perks!
  • Choose a custom username color
  • Add a server emoji of your choosing
  • Be featured in the Nitro Booster Member List category
  • Choose a Custom Title on the here on the forums
You can also earn a Smogon Badge by chatting and helping out on our server.

Badges grant increased privileges on our site, including access to badgeholder-only discussion forums.

Last edited:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We've added a new perk for Discord server Nitro Boosters! If you use your Nitro Boost on our server, you will also receive a Custom Title of your choice here on the forums!

A Custom Title is text that appears on your postbit it in every post.

The Custom Title here is "Angel of Flex"

Last edited:
Do you mean the discord invite? Thats weird, whats your discord tag, I can check if your banned. Also are you in 100 servers or more? You may be in too many servers to join another.
Nah I’m not in that many. Discord is Huston#1718
Not appealing if I am banned, I’d just like to know what for as I’m curious :)

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Nah I’m not in that many. Discord is Huston#1718
Not appealing if I am banned, I’d just like to know what for as I’m curious :)
You are banned from the discord, no reason is listed in the audit log. Contact a Live Chat Contributor if you want more information or want to appeal.

Edit: You have been unbanned.

Last edited:
Are there any thoughts towards opening the live-chat contributor badge for Tournaments cord users too? There's a near equal amount of nitro boosters there compared to the Smogon discord so it would be cool if they could also receive the same forum perks.

Are there any thoughts towards opening the live-chat contributor badge for Tournaments cord users too? There's a near equal amount of nitro boosters there compared to the Smogon discord so it would be cool if they could also receive the same forum perks.
No, there aren't any current plans to extend badges or discord nitro rewards to any other official smogon discord servers at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)